Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? (18309 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? / Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? / As A Detective, How Do You Solve These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by bidemz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
I've been on this for the past 10 minutes but i still haven't cracked any cry

1 Share

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Still raking my head around it..... brb
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by KushyKush: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
The real riddle we should all be solving right now is what means of transportation will be faster to move buhari out of Aso Rock.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by chibike69: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by NwaAmaikpe: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

The only solution I know is that;
This picture is best interpreted from the last to the first.

The pregnant woman is carrying a basket of cucumbers.
Meaning her husband is impotent.

In the second picture, out of sexual frustration she commits suicide, but before she dies she begs her unborn child to forgive her that it's conji's fault.

Then in the first picture. The man finally kills himself because of the shame associated with his impotence and his wife's suicide.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by ZarahBuhari: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
1. He died in an accident probably
2. The guy on the right killed the lady and placed the gun in her hand
3. The thief is the false pregnant lady

I'm tired jare

11 Likes

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by ND1243: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecided]
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Raheemzee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
1)they died of death
2)No,death killed her
3)the thief is the person that stole the good

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by ToriBaze: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Buhari is the theif. If you think I'm lying no problem, believe what ur heart tells u, i cant kill myself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by alienvirus: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
They died. That is all that I know

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by MxFactor: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
1) gangster killing - a hit job, the middle pix guy committed suicide shot himself... last pix guy died in his sleep

2) the man killed the lady, placed the gun in her hand, but dude forgot to remove his gun holster

3) the middle lady, watch her closely, her right hand is behind her back and what she stole is hidden inside her blouse.

21 Likes

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by kkkp: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
brb
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Damcomolux(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
5)
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by seyizma(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is calculator allowed?

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by jogsman01(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
won wa Di e.... ASSIGNMENT
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by olafunny(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
@3: the thief is the lady who hid watermelon under her top as pregancy.

@2: the husband killed her. Check his waist, he has the gun pack

@1: Na buhari reccesion kill them sad

6 Likes

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by omocalabar(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
G
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Bodylover: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
The first one was accident embarassed

The Second one, the wife killed herself. cheesy

Third one is blank. shocked
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Goahead(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
1. First and second guy died of gunshots; third was drowned.

2. Dude killed his wife and made it seem she killed herself.

3. The pregnant woman tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Donald3d(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by themonk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Jeel: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is this what those detective guys study? mmmm no wonder!

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Kylekent59: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
The first pic was an accident .
1. He was shot from behind
2. He was shot also
3. He was poisoned

The second pic:

She cannot die holding a gun.
The idiot killed her. Why is her arms comfortably placed.
Take a look at his waist. A gun holdstar.

And lastly

The pregnant woman is the thief. A watermelon on her tummy. Roundly shaped

4 Likes

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by obafemee80(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by lovelylad: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
which kind riddle be this

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by spirul77: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
First picture-they are dead Second pic, his wife is dead already dead Last pic, I don't trust pregnant women and their eating rates o

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by spirul77: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
First picture-they are dead Second pic, his wife is dead already dead Last pic, I don't trust pregnant women and their eating rates o

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Tayexy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
I dey come.
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by HolySteph(f): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
KushyKush:
The real riddle we should all be solving right now is what means of transportation will be faster to move buhari out of Aso Rock.
Lol...
No chills!
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by murphybo(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Can You Solve These Detective Riddles? by Brazzaville(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
The first picture:- he got drowned The second picture:- a nigerian police got her killed The third picture:-
www.evhiemenisa..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Last Man Standing "Game Of The Mind" Let's Try It. / Dont Say "yes" Or "no" / Come In And Tell Us Which One Will Full First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.