Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Use Me Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use Me Lord (468 Views)

Download & Lyrics // Try Me Lord - Victoria Orenze / Jesus To Christians: "Why Call Me 'Lord, Lord', But Don't Keep My Commandments?" / What Do You Want From Me Lord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Me Lord by LifeofEFCC: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
I am ready to be used by you Lord
Re: Use Me Lord by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
LifeofEFCC:

I am ready to be used by you Lord

My upright Servant, before I can use you, are you willing to surrender your all to me like my friend Abraham did in the year 4BCE - without questioning my holy commands & instructions?

How much do you have in your bank account?

How old is your wife?

How many buses do you currently own in your transportation business?

But I do not like your moniker. Are you willing to change your moniker to “LifeofCBN” ? grin

I am ready to take you to the promise land - a land flowing with vanilla milk & strawberry honey. grin

Answer all my questions now, and I shall never forsake thee grin

3 Likes

Re: Use Me Lord by deebrain(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zoharariel:

My upright Servant, before I can use you, are you willing to surrender your all to me like my friend Abraham did in the year 4BCE - without questioning my holy commands & instructions?

How old is your wife?

But I do not like your moniker. Are you willing to change your moniker to “LifeofCBN” ? grin

I am ready to take you to the promise land - a land flowing with vanilla milk & strawberry honey. grin

Is God your mate?

1 Like

Re: Use Me Lord by LifeofEFCC: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zoharariel:

How old is your wife?

nawa ooh

LifeofCBN got me

But you are not in a position to use me
Re: Use Me Lord by romme2u: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
nawa ooh

LifeofCBN got me

But you are not in a position to use me

sad

how you take know say him no be god..............for he became flesh and dwell among us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Me Lord by LifeofEFCC: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
romme2u:

sad

how you take know say him no be god..............for he became flesh and dwell among us
are you for real

(1) (Reply)

Which Religious Denomination Is The Most Persecuted In The World? / Muric React To Can’s Threat Of War If Leah Sharibu Dies / Nobody Was Born A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.