Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) (67236 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Nasir El-rufai In School Uniform / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by mmb(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
The Nigeria Customs Service has launched the newly introduced additional uniform for its officers. The uniform was showcased by the Deputy Comptroller-Generals (DCG) Tariff and Trade, Isa Talatu Mairo and the national public relations officer, DC Attah Joseph.

The Comptroller General of Nigerian Customs Service, Col. Hameed Ali has been heavily criticized for not wearing the agency's uniform. Some senators expressed concern over Ali’s defiance of the National Assembly by appearing in mufti despite the letter sent to him, specifying that he should appear in uniform.

On, this there have been several divisions as to whether the Customs Boss, a former military administrator, is mandated by law as the top official to wear uniform or not. His car and aircraft carry the official logo of Customs but he wears mufti. Also, his salary is as 'Customs' Boss. But he wears mufti.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/pictures-of-newly-introduced-additional-customs-uniform.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by seunmsg(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na this necktie dem wan take dey pursue smugglers?

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
I love dis custom job, I wish I have the opportunity to work in custom or FRSC

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by omowolewa: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
White? Nice choice

Let me see any one in brownish white that will stop me

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by tribalistseun: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Useless people, they should come and explain to Nigerians why there are no custom checkpoints in the whole of NORTH. but they're claiming COMMANDO in the whole southern part of Nigeria.

Go to Seme border machine guns all along badagri road, But in the Northern part of Nigeria our border with this terrorist from Niger and Chad is just a Bamboo stick with few should be retired or sacked custom officers allowing bags of rice, foreign used cars, all sort of weapons from Niger, Sudan, Libya and Cattles to walk into Nigeria like a villager going to the next village to buy pepper.

Nigerian Budget is almost feeding these useless countries, and during elections, they all have Nigerian PVCs thanks to Northern elders. The day south will see progress is the day we will cut these BACKWARD NORTHERNERS AWAY FROM OUR LIFE.

204 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by freeze001(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
New contract scam in the name of procuring new uniforms.

81 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Sheuns(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

With this long tie? It will make smugglers dragging them easier.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by SarkinYarki: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
The tie is never to exceed the belt line

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by WATCHOVER(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
See as Tie be like sword grin

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by UncleSnr(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wish police will wear tie so they can look and act responsible.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by CaptainStephen(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
see as dem be like waiters grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by chiscodedon(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hope this will make there oga begin dey wear uniform

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Who we offend in dis country

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
ufuosman:
I love dis custom job, I wish I have the opportunity to work in custom or FRSC
corrupt guy

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Benjom(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
It seems I prefer the old one to this cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Demonicide(f): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
The tie disfigured the beauty of the uniform. It is a big miss.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry

See tie like cutlass...chai!

I hope this new which uniform depicts transparency in their commission. Because with the way this guys indulge in fraudulent activities ehn, I fear someone will export Nigeria one day and the customs will collect bribe for the safe exportation..

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Harddiskng(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
freeze001:
New contract scam in the name of procuring new uniforms.

Hehehe You sabi as e dey go grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Frederick2017: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Which kind tie be this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by dust144(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can they keep the white clean?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by Jac007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
See tie like cutlass... Must they use this man? Classless I must confess shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by curvilicious: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Very irritating tie

They just gave smugglers an avenue to be straangglingg them easily

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by NaijaTechnician(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
mmb:
The Nigeria Customs Service has launched the newly introduced additional uniform for its officers. The uniform was showcased by the Deputy Comptroller-Generals (DCG) Tariff and Trade, Isa Talatu Mairo and the national public relations officer, DC Attah Joseph.

The Comptroller General of Nigerian Customs Service, Col. Hameed Ali has been heavily criticized for not wearing the agency's uniform. Some senators expressed concern over Ali’s defiance of the National Assembly by appearing in mufti despite the letter sent to him, specifying that he should appear in uniform.

On, this there have been several divisions as to whether the Customs Boss, a former military administrator, is mandated by law as the top official to wear uniform or not. His car and aircraft carry the official logo of Customs but he wears mufti. Also, his salary is as 'Customs' Boss. But he wears mufti.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/pictures-of-newly-introduced-additional-customs-uniform.html

Wow nice one.
Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by magzey: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
HAMEED ALI DEY WORK grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by RZArecta2(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Somebody don hammer big time with this uniform contract grin kai baba

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by stubbornman(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
We have neck tie and we also have repTIE cheesy cheesy..... you already know which one this is grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by curvilicious: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
bamidelee:

corrupt guy

Oboy, you dey see future o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) by bid4rich(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
My opinion

1. The tie too long
2. Why didn't they use younger men for the show
3. It will soon be dragged down like police uniform especially those of them who doesn't know how to knots tie
4. If care I'd not taken they will use slippers wear am.

Add yours

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Caskets With Warning Written On Them Going Round In Aba / The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.