Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant (3374 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by agbonkamen(f): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Rubbish! Hypocrites everywhere! You don't know 0.5% of what's going with people you see on a daily basis but you want to play judge and jury.

It always pays to mind your business!
keep kwayet

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by stacyadams: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Rubbish! Hypocrites everywhere! You don't know 0.5% of what's going with people you see on a daily basis but you want to play judge and jury.

na dem dem..
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by MissSlimbody(f): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:
In as much i detest and hate wicked women.

Truth must be told. i was thinking the story teller would conclude by saying he bought the little girl a plate of rice for the woman to know that people are observing. Maybe that act of kindness from him would have made the story more interesting and heart touching ,but he did nothing than to take pictures to form holy and good samaritan on social media for praises. I don't value such act.

If you want to mind your business by not attempting to buy her food, mind it to the fullest by not snapping them to form on media.

If you want to show care, do it to the fullest.

Sincerely, I was expecting the same thing.

But what would it cost the woman to get the girl a plate of rice too?

Some women sha....
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by fuckpro: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

Truth must be told. i was thinking the story teller would conclude by saying he bought the little girl a plate of rice for the woman to know that people are observing. Maybe that act of kindness from him would have made the story more interesting and heart touching ,but he did nothing than to take pictures to form holy and good samaritan on social media for praises. I don't value such act.

If you want to mind your business by not attempting to buy her food, mind it to the fullest by not snapping them to form on media.

...try that and you are looking for trouble big trouble

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by iboboyswag(m): 3:02am On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:

MhizzAJ:
Some people will rush here now to start cursing African women

I don't know why a full grown man wouldn't mind his business
They will go out to have fun instead of them to concentrate on their own table they will be checking other people's table...

Why didn't he order rice and chicken for the house help undecidedgood samaritan

Above all let's show love to all,this life ain't serious

See them... Pained women! I wish your children this same treatment since you see nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by BossLaifay(f): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2018
agbonkamen:
keep kwayet
iboboyswag:
See them them... Pained women! I wish your children this same treatment since you see nothing wrong with it.
Me keeping quiet wont stop you from being a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by BossLaifay(f): 3:43am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:
If you want to mind your business by not attempting to buy her food, mind it to the fullest by not snapping them to form on media..
Thanks too much. And this is the reason why I called people on the thread hypocrites. This thing they are here bashing about is all over and around them in real life. What have they done about it? Nada! But they are all quick to jump on their keyboards to shout. As if that would change anything.

Not supporting wickedness is a no brainer but I don't like to assume anything when I do not know what's going on. 90% of things you see are not as they seem.

I will never come to social media to beat my chest about anything but I know I sleep better at night than most thinking about my attitude towards others.
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by guy1234: 3:48am On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Thanks too much. And this is the reason why I called people on the thread hypocrites. This thing they are here bashing about is all over and around them in real life. What have they done about it? Nada! But they are all quick to jump on their keyboards to shout. As if that would change anything.

Not supporting wickedness is a no brainer but I don't like to assume anything when I do not know what's going on. 90% of things you see are not as they seem.

I will never come to social media to beat my chest about anything but I know I sleep better at night than most thinking about my attitude towards others.

Just hold it madam. Why will u be sympathetic to such a cruel, racist, and segregating act. Guess you are worse at heart.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by sunsewa16: 5:03am On Apr 04, 2018
African women wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Cutehector(m): 5:10am On Apr 04, 2018
If I were the woman's husband (God forbidding) and I see this, I will so much embarass her in public.
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by agbonkamen(f): 5:47am On Apr 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Me keeping quiet wont stop you from being a hypocrite.
common you don't know me if you do you would go back to your dictionary and check the meaning of "hypocrite" keep deceiving yourself Ma.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Godmother(f): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

Thank you! What the woman did was wrong, but the giu is no different from her.

What this woman fails to realize is that the way she treats the maid is the exact way her kids will be treated in her absenc?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by agbonkamen(f): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2018
guy1234:

Just hold it madam. Why will u be sympathetic to such a cruel, racist, and segregating act. Guess you are worse at heart.
don't mind her. No sane woman will treat someone else's child like this when she has giving birth before. I always say it, and I will keep on saying it treat your maide like your own child/children. If he/she decide to waste you and your family his/her conscience will be absent.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by dominique(f): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Photos like this can be so heartbraking. I know it's not possibke to love another child as much as your own but showing a little compassion shouldn't be so hard naa. How do these women sleep at night?

Btw, how has taking and posting this photo on social media helped the child in question?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Yoruba4Life: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2018
It's soo sad. That's why majority of folks from this part of the would never experience progress and success. Our mindset, psychic and mentality is soo derailed. undecided angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Yoruba4Life: 6:21am On Apr 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They will go out to have fun instead of them to concentrate on their own table they will be checking other people's table...

We're already in April of 2018 and dis lady still never get sense? angry angry

Haba... ta lon se e now?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by BabbanBura(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

You took this from.my mind - i believe doing so will pass the message to the woman never to discriminate this way again. My only fear is that, she may descend on the poor little gal for accepting such from a stranger when they get back home. Everyone is a sanctimanous human irrespective of our status in the society and as such that respective as a human being must not be taken away from anyone

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by LadySarah: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:
Photos like this can be so heartbraking. I know it's not possibke to love another child as much as your own but showing a little compassion shouldn't be so hard naa. How do these women sleep at night?

Btw, how has taking and posting this photo on social media helped the child in question?

It has helpedoo.By this way it reminds other families who treat their help this way how wicked they are.

I once went with my aunt to visit her friend.we met her help in rags who unashamedly the madam told us sleeps in the kitchen (duplex with several empty rooms)and eats only Okra soup while her own kids eat Egusi.My aunt preachedoo ...

I laffed! To think she is a graduate but doesnt know that Okra will benefit her more than Egusi .I havr never seen someone that dense before

Karma will surely judge them

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Coldfeets: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:
In as much as i detest and hate wicked women.

You want him to buy a plate of rice for the poor maid so that when they reach home the woman will unleash all her wickedness on the poor girl abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Coldfeets: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Gofwane:
one of them evil house wives Detected!

I know your type wella. Back then when i was still going to church, i use to see una. Na una dey claim Deaconess for christ embassy. Una go paint face like rainbow and wear one tight jogging pants making sure that your big, big camel toe can be seen by even a blind man.

Dey will be preaching love from morning to night yet when you visit their homes that's when you will know the true definition of evil!

Abeg Gerrarrahere mehn....

I don't even know why you niggaz like replying that Mhizzaj.

That biatch is mentally sick.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by abdulhamid0(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" instead of you to talk to her to were just there taking pictures. That's why Nigerian would never progress because all we do is watch, condemn and do nothing about it.
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by lereinter(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

even cnn will make news from such
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2018
HeWrites:
Just got back from 5 days ban

If I bash that girl above now it might be 5 months

Mah just keep kwayet and observe

grin

☣ ☠

Make you no chop another ban. Nairaland mods no get joy

☣ ☠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by blessedvisky(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Maybe you will know this life is really that serious when the maid becomes hateful and poisons the whole family.
Maybe you will know it's really serious if the man had bought the maid a plate and the madam causes a scene.
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by HeWrites(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant by edoman2016: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Women are their worst enemies. They are naturally envious and competitive among themselves. That's why women don't get along easily as friends unlike men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Someone Living Abroad Have A Good Traditional Wedding Without Going Home / Adorable Photos Of World’s Smallest Woman And Her Husband / I Love My Wife Quotes With Romantic Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.