Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr (49222 Views)

US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by labake1(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by labake1(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
we are playing BEDminton grin grin kiss

OK o I am not afraid
Happy Easter tho
Called but your number was switched off
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by daben1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nasir123:
Money is good.

Nigerians should be reasonable.

Did you know we can creat our own Paradise on earth?
Pls no one,I repeat, no one( ur pastor, imam,not to mention those criminal politicians) should advice u to wait till u get to Heaven.

We must fix this Country for Good.
God bless Nigeria.
fix it alone!!
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Enemyofpeace: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
labake1:

OK o I am not afraid
Happy Easter tho
Called but your number was switched off
sorry about that I guess it was the network
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Dandanlowo: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is class.
Walahi if this plane crashes, everyone in it will go to heaven.

Being in a plane like this rights all your wrongs.
I won't have had problems with BamBam if it was in a toilet like this that she did what she did.

Nwamaikpe has spoken
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by luckyogor(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nothing to envy here my people,these people live off the wealth of their nation,the saudi royals have always lived like these.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by labake1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
sorry about that I guess it was the network

I hope so grin bcoz I was thinking of reporting you to your MURDERator wink
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by squarelead(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
The totality of all my assets for now sef never reach. But some day this particular amount would be a change by His grace
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Mohdhk(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Flexing....oooo
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by wisdomkid: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
themosthigh:
This na the heaven on earth Wey them dey talk. Make God just give me this kind Life make I dey die dey come back like this forever.
Who wan go heaven go dey sing praise and worship for ever. Which kind person this Jehovah be sef. Praise no dey tire am? Him ego too much jooor angry

This is blasphemy and totally wrong.
If it's on Islam now, your finger will be hard to press your nokia torch

1 Like

Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by cadre88(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
So, people from other religions will think this guy will go to hell? I doubt it.. I'm a Christian, I want to flex this kind life before I reach heaven
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by nwakibie3(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
vikacydevato:
Money is good.

You can also make money from snail farming...

we are talking money here and you are talking snail farming grin

1 Like

Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by theboss2020: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
chibike69:
vanity of vanities all is vanity

grin no mind me na hunger cos am
I for say, if no be hunger na wetin
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Spoilt4toto: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
themosthigh:
This na the heaven on earth Wey them dey talk. Make God just give me this kind Life make I dey die dey come back like this forever.
Who wan go heaven go dey sing praise and worship for ever. Which kind person this Jehovah be sef. Praise no dey tire am? Him ego too much jooor angry
FOOOOOOL
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Johnbosco77(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is class.
Walahi if this plane crashes, everyone in it will go to heaven.

Being in a plane like this rights all your wrongs.
I won't have had problems with BamBam if it was in a toilet like this that she did what she did.

All hail the King...
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Raylight2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
themosthigh:
u have high fever? abi u typing under the influence of alcohol?

1 Like

Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Jethrolite(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrWondah:

What if I told you I can raise the startup capital within a year if you'd agree to be my financial advisor?
Don't do it, it is better to park your money in t-bills and bonds unless you're doing it to feel fly.

People who have these jets are billionaires or ultra rich individuals who bought it for personal use and put it on charter when not in use to offset some of the jet cost, they will never ever break even by the way.

The market for wide body jet charter is also very thin. If you must go into jet charter with capital to buy this jet then get smaller jets and lease to Netjets. You do not want to compete with them for any reason, not with a fleet of over 700 jets not more than 4 hours away from the customer.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by MrWondah(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jethrolite:
Don't do it, it is better to park your money in t-bills and bonds unless you're doing it to feel fly.

People who have these jets are billionaires or ultra rich individuals who bought it for personal use and put it on charter when not in use to offset some of the jet cost, they will never ever break even by the way.

The market for wide body jet charter is also very thin. If you must go into jet charter with capital to buy this jet then get smaller jets and lease to Netjets. You do not want to compete with them for any reason, not with a fleet of over 700 jets not more than 4 hours away from the customer.
Wow. That's just all I can say.
I've been hearing of tbills but haven't taken it seriously. Maybe I should put more interest in getting more details about it
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
daben1:
fix it alone!!

OK.
I will.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by abercrombie(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
In Dbanj Voice "Blame it On the mOney"
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by friendlyenemy: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Austin53208(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
themosthigh:
oshey! werey dey!. idiota
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Hades2016(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
themosthigh:
this is one of us

Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by revontuli(f): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Looks like they designed the bed to fit the guy and his 4 wives.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Danaire(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Afoltundesevn:
Lemme check it well

Bro. U ar badda than bad. Wch kind post be dis...?
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Jethrolite(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrWondah:

Wow. That's just all I can say.
I've been hearing of tbills but haven't taken it seriously. Maybe I should put more interest in getting more details about it
The gains are small but with humongous capital, you can sleep with peace knowing you will always get paid.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by mikolo80: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nasir123:
Money is good.

Pls no one,I repeat, no one( ur pastor, imam,not to mention those criminal politicians) should advice u to wait till u get to Heaven.

God bless Nigeria.
what's the game plan
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Bundaweber: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nasir123:
Money is good.

God bless Nigeria.

bro we can fix it only if we all are ready to form a movement and forget about tribal/religious affiliations.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

bro we can fix it only if we all are ready to form a movement and forget about tribal/religious affiliations.

#True,but;
If we wait for all us to be ready,nothing meaningful will be done.
The psyche of most(Nigerians)had been screwed. You hardly get meaningful contribution from a simple debate. Sad!

But for few with conscience,there is a task we must fulfill for the sake of humanity. We must continue to speak,even in our small circle. A lot of people need to be educated. If not,if u dare accuse there corrupt supposed leaders,they(the victims) will definitly come for u. And that will not be easy(a long fight).

People need to be educated(informed) firsyt,so as to gain the require strength to resist the nations' tormentors.

We should do something positive in our own little ways.

Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2018
mikolo80:
what's the game plan

It will surprise you to know that most Nigerians that votes, know little or nothing about the Nigeria system.
Most people just want to see one road,one small school building, free bag of rice etc. And these are the people(die hard voters) that are more in our society.

Coming to our class(literates). Most of us are blinded by sentiments (religion, ethics etc) and hate. We hardly give a meaningful contribution in a simple debate.
All these i alighted, have grave consequences for any nation.

What I am doing, and we(people with conscience) must do,is to educate/inform people(the die hard voters), of how the country had/is being run,so they can be smart in their decisions. Don't forget,they are more in our society. We'll need them to gain strength for any positive movement to confront those elites distroying the present/future of this country.

Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Funjosh(m): 2:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I just dey imagine only me and labake1 on that bed,with ajepako as our flight attendant and funjosh or lalasticlala as our pilot. The moaning, screaming, shouting and speaking in tongues no go get part two grin grin grin

You nova still well after Easter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos In 1960 / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.