Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr (49221 Views)

US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner That Cost N27m/hr To Hire / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:53am On Apr 04, 2018
themosthigh:
This na the heaven on earth Wey them dey talk. Make God just give me this kind Life make I dey die dey come back like this forever.
Who wan go heaven go dey sing praise and worship for ever. Which kind person this Jehovah be sef. Praise no dey tire am? Him ego too much jooor angry

Don't trade your eternity for likes on NL
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 04, 2018
Hushpuppi must hear this undecided
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by mikolo80: 4:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Nasir123:

It will surprise you to know that most Nigerians that votes, know little or nothing about the Nigeria system.
Most people just want to see one road,one small school building, free bag of rice etc. And these are the people(die hard voters) that are more in our society.

Coming to our class(literates). Most of us are blinded by sentiments (religion, ethics etc) and hate. We hardly give a meaningful contribution in a simple debate.
All these i alighted, have grave consequences for any nation.

What I am doing, and we(people with conscience) must do,is to educate/inform people(the die hard voters), of how the country had/is being run,so they can be smart in their decisions. Don't forget,they are more in our society. We'll need them to gain strength for any positive movement to confront those elites distroying the present/future of this country.

Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.5

how will you educate people that fela cudn't
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by agarawu23(m): 5:29am On Apr 04, 2018
That bed is a NO for me, The wave hitting the body of the plane is my major fear and I hardly sleep be it long or short journey cos i won't be able to sleep comfortably grin
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by CuteMadridista: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Don't trade your eternity for likes on NL

Don't trade your common sense for some imaginary afterlife

Hades2016:
this is one of us
Na so!

Austin53208:

oshey! werey dey!. idiota
Why call your god an "idiota"? I know your god isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but have some respect
Raylight2:
u have high fever? abi u typing under the influence of alcohol?
themosthigh is typing under the influence of common sense. You should try it too sir, you might like it wink

Spoilt4toto:
FOOOOOOL
Why call your god FOOL? I know your god isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but have some respect

wisdomkid:

This is blasphemy and totally wrong.
If it's on Islam now, your finger will be hard to press your nokia torch
Islam gets blasphemed on Nairaland too bro, visit Nairaland on Friday and see for yourself
Doerstech:

May Lord have mercy on you........
he's better off having his useless mercy on those that are starving, those that are suffering and dying everyday
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Maski87: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2018
If na me, I will just be banging chicks anyhow in this plane.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Bundaweber: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Nasir123:

#True,but;
If we wait for all us to be ready,nothing meaningful will be done.
The psyche of most(Nigerians)had been screwed. You hardly get meaningful contribution from a simple debate. Sad!

But for few with conscience,there is a task we must fulfill for the sake of humanity. We must continue to speak,even in our small circle. A lot of people need to be educated. If not,if u dare accuse there corrupt supposed leaders,they(the victims) will definitly come for u. And that will not be easy(a long fight).

People need to be educated(informed) firsyt,so as to gain the require strength to resist the nations' tormentors.

We should do something positive in our own little ways.

Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.

you've hit the nail on the head. imagine most people in this country are materialistic. if you dare question what their benefactor does for a living, heaven help you. The years of misadministration has caused a severe rot in our moral fibre. it gets worse when it comes to tribalism or ethnocentrisms. The first step I can see to solving this problem is the banning of local languages in primary and secondary school and rather standardization of pidgin. Pidgin is quite widespread and should be adopted as our local language.
But what we can do on our own as concerned individuals is to sensitize our people on the rot perpetuated by the political class and that they should learn not to take sides and that the should learn not to sell their conscience. we should learn that peaceful protest is a way to show government of your displeasure. We should also learn to monitor the government and their every single expenditure. BUDGIT is a great start, but there should be more, we should learn to use any discrepancies found by such CSOs as points in our protest. We should also be weary of allowing old leaders with axe to grind or with something to gain or manipulate to affect our views.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Tmemzi: 7:54am On Apr 04, 2018
This is how money speaks for YOU!!!!!
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Kaybaba5(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2018
MOney is good

I must have you
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by ogbiwa: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2018
MrWondah:
That's about 259M a day and 21M from Lagos to London.
I need to start this business

Is Lagos to London two hours?
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by kay7: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
moshino:

It says N10.8m per hour, how did you calculate that to be N21m from Lagos to London?

He was thinking of BBN. Or ran out of class during Arithmetic periods.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

you've hit the nail on the head. imagine most people in this country are materialistic. if you dare question what their benefactor does for a living, heaven help you. The years of misadministration has caused a severe rot in our moral fibre. it gets worse when it comes to tribalism or ethnocentrisms. The first step I can see to solving this problem is the banning of local languages in primary and secondary school and rather standardization of pidgin. Pidgin is quite widespread and should be adopted as our local language.
But what we can do on our own as concerned individuals is to sensitize our people on the rot perpetuated by the political class and that they should learn not to take sides and that the should learn not to sell their conscience. we should learn that peaceful protest is a way to show government of your displeasure. We should also learn to monitor the government and their every single expenditure. BUDGIT is a great start, but there should be more, we should learn to use any discrepancies found by such CSOs as points in our protest. We should also be weary of allowing old leaders with axe to grind or with something to gain or manipulate to affect our views.

I absolutely agree with u.

But your point alighted I believe, should be the first point of call. We can include the use of our various local languages which I believe would help.

On your point of banning local languages in our schools, I believed that should be discuss when we get to the top. That way,u wount be stepping on too many toes especially among the lower/uneducated class.

The power of educating people of how their society is been run(wrongly) is huge I tell u.

I was in an argument with some adults(die hard voters),2men and a women. After explaining to them how the future of their children is been sold,how our school is neglected (why the elite take their children abroad for education). How our hospitals is been neglected. How our senators received 22-24m monthly with no impact in their constituency. How ordinary aid are having Billions in their accounts. I tell u,they were angrier than I was. That moment,their mentality changed.
That is the power of feeding the right people with the right information. With people like them,the right movement can be form,to get the right people in leadership.

Thank u.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by BlueScholar(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now this is class.
Walahi if this plane crashes, everyone in it will go to heaven.

Being in a plane like this rights all your wrongs.
I won't have had problems with BamBam if it was in a toilet like this that she did what she did.

grin
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2018
mikolo80:
how will you educate people that fela cudn't

Lol!
You're right.

But the truth of the matter is,Fela did.
Some people where educated. Especially people like us.

However, that was in the 70s,80s and early 90s.
That was in military regime.
That was when there where no internet but still,some few were educated,and the nation benefited one way or the other.

Today's the story is different. That was why a sitting president was voted out for the first time in history of this nation.
Today we have the internet. One million Fela can be speaking at the same time with little or no restriction.
Today,average people are being informed than ever with Facebook, WhatsApp and the rest.

The mistake done in the past by some sincere elite, who choosed to be quiet, who decided not to participate,who decided not to join hands with Fela,has been the nation's worst regret.
Those of us who are fortunate(informed) today,shouldn't toe the same part,regardless of how comfortable we might be in our homes.

Thanks.
God bless us all.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by heendrix(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2018
themosthigh:
This na the heaven on earth Wey them dey talk. Make God just give me this kind Life make I dey die dey come back like this forever.
Who wan go heaven go dey sing praise and worship for ever. Which kind person this Jehovah be sef. Praise no dey tire am? Him ego too much jooor angry

Lmao grin grin

guy be very careful o
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by salesforce: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2018
oh
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Bundaweber: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nasir123:

I absolutely agree with u.

But your point alighted I believe, should be the first point of call. We can include the use of our various local languages which I believe would help.

On your point of banning local languages in our schools, I believed that should be discuss when we get to the top. That way,u wount be stepping on too many toes especially among the lower/uneducated class.

The power of educating people of how their society is been run(wrongly) is huge I tell u.

I was in an argument with some adults(die hard voters),2men and a women. After explaining to them how the future of their children is been sold,how our school is neglected (why the elite take their children abroad for education). How our hospitals is been neglected. How our senators received 22-24m monthly with no impact in their constituency. How ordinary aid are having Billions in their accounts. I tell u,they were angrier than I was. That moment,their mentality changed.
That is the power of feeding the right people with the right information. With people like them,the right movement can be form,to get the right people in leadership.

Thank u.
God bless Nigeria.

bro let's talk on WhatsApp and bring other like minded individuals to talk, debate and proffer solution together to move this country forwards. A single voice can be suppressed but an idea/ideology brought about by many voices can never be suppressed.
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

bro let's talk on WhatsApp and bring other like minded individuals to talk, debate and proffer solution together to move this country forwards. A single voice can be suppressed but an idea/ideology brought about by many voices can never be suppressed.

OK.
I tried mailing u,I discovered ur mail is not available.

You can mail me ur number,and I'll add u up.

Thanks alot .
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by jojothaiv(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Meanwhile..

Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Bundaweber: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nasir123:

Lol!
You're right.

That was when there where no internet but still,some few were educated,and the nation benefited one way or the other.

Today's the story is different. That was why a sitting president was voted out for the first time in history of this nation.
Today we have the internet. One million Fela can be speaking at the same time with little or no restriction.
Today,average people are being informed than ever with Facebook, WhatsApp and the rest.

The mistake done in the past by some sincere elite, who choosed to be quiet, who decided not to participate,who decided not to join hands with Fela,has been the nation's worst regret.
Those of us who are fortunate(informed) today,shouldn't toe the same part,regardless of how comfortable we might be in our homes.

Thanks.
God bless us all.

I've sent you a message via my email
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by mikolo80: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nasir123:

Lol!
You're right.

Thanks.
God bless us all.
OK
oJust hope you've got an effective strategy cos grammar is not working and buhari has wasted tinubu propaganda
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
mikolo80:
OK
oJust hope you've got an effective strategy cos grammar is not working and buhari has wasted tinubu propaganda

cheesy
Re: Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr by Nasir123(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bundaweber:

I've sent you a message via my email

OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos In 1960 / What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.