Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote (619 Views)

Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) / Patoranking Is Not A Father Yet! See How He Debunked The Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote by Omoapena(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
The Ace Comedian has taken to his instagram to debunk the news of him to share the 25million naira that was claimed to be given to him by Aliko Dangote.

See Images Of What He Posted Below.

Re: Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote by iamJ(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy beggers were already lining up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

can imagine how many nairalanders went there to beg cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote by SarkinYarki: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where is the original post set
Re: Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote by mymadam(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
undecided Mr. Comedian, what exactly is the truth?
Re: Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote by jerryunit48: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wow it means I don’t know how to read and comprehend too ... I read the first message saying I told Dangote that I want to give money to some people and he gave me 25 million Naira ... at least that was what was posted here so which one is people cannot read and comprehend things again? Well am sorry for the guys who were already thinking of applying

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Debunked The Claims Of Him Sharing N25m Given To Him By Aliko Dangote by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy
Alibaba plays too much! cheesy

To be honest, I went to that page to share a dose of my own stupidity. embarassed

Alibaba should never try that again!
Damn, I'm feeling funny! cool

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes Completely Naked? (+!8 Photos) / . / Tboss Looks Flawless In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.