Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says (12267 Views)

Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole / "Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State / Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by 2016v2017: 3:03am On Apr 04, 2018
mybestlove:
Orji, they are selling sense at Ariaria market nah.

Go buy sense.
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by freeze001(f): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:
Kalu is the only sensible Igbo politician alive..

Quote me and watch thunder fire you
Why are u invoking thunder on ur arse? If u're so cool n confident of ur assertion why worry about being engaged on it?
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by kings09(m): 3:42am On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

Quote me and watch thunder fire you

grin grin. He is not ipob abi? Corrinthians, wat ya say?
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:48am On Apr 04, 2018
I am.waiting to see what happens to u when this honeymoons is over sir. Sandal lickers
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

Quote me and watch thunder fire me

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2018
accurate
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by Corrinthians(m): 4:50am On Apr 04, 2018
kings09:

grin grin. He is not ipob abi? Corrinthians, wat ya say?
Kalu is a gutless, worthless, ipob pig. He is useless to me and mankind.
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by DrHighchief(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2018
If not that u have decamped to APC, ur name would have been on the looters list...
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by sexy74(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buharis-critics-yesterdays-lawless-reckless-leaders-orji-kalu/
You are no longer lawless because you are not criticizing BUBU abi?
Sincerely you are more lawless than this who criticizes BUBU, because the know the difference of right from wrong and for now they don’t want to sell their consciences just as you sold yours.
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by chosengocap: 6:58am On Apr 04, 2018
CoolFreeday:
PMB will return in 2019 by God's grace, let them keep wailing.
Stop equating PDP to
APC.
PDP can never be like
APC.
PDP is a political party
with it's flaws.
APC is a terrorist group
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by Bigsolo10: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Orji u are already punished by the world. So all I can day is God punished u for opening your mouth to say nonsense
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by kings09(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Kalu is a gutless, worthless, ipob pig. He is useless to me and mankind.

Jesu! shocked
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by Jibia1(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Oh Christains elders so where were you when under Jonathan we had the followings:
Alex Bade (Christain) Defence chief
Kenneth Minimah (Christain) army chief
Amosun (Christain) air chief
Epeyon (Christain) DG SSS
Ayo Okay (Christain) DG NIA
morgan (Christain) DG defence intelligent
So they were sleeping that time I guess they just woke up, please go back to your sleep it will be better for you
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by Dasini: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2018
No matter how this south easterners try, if God wants him, he will be there and nothing can push him. hypocrisy is when fayose and ffk talks you hail them but now easy to call kanu names, learn to swllow the bitter pill
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by misgab: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2018
can u hear the thief. Go n see what the current governor of Abia State is doing. U dz shameless thief
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by winj3: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Says an IGBO criminal who has pending cases with EFCC and police!
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by NairaMaster1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
St Kalu
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by NairaMaster1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
CoolFreeday:
PMB will return in 2019 by God's grace, let them keep wailing.

I agree with you. Can you also agree that Orgi is corrupt and understands buhari easily become friend of the corrupt if the later joins APC?
Re: Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says by lloydtruth: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who is this one?
buhariguy:
you can still find your way back, that means the change has not touch you, so buhari still need to put more fire till 2023, by then you will become normal.
Because idiotic pigs of Biafra still don't have sense.
Buhari need to turn una brain 360 degree before they can have sense.

Can you see how orji Kalu now have sense.

Very soon your late nnamdi KANU will soon resurrect and sing for sai baba buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Started Being Governor In February 2024 - Fubara / Osun Workers Declares Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Salarie / My Second Term Bid Will Silence Naysayers - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.