Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? (4580 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? by TOSIN116: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What is "nothing"? what is "something"? and When did atheism claim "Something came from nothing"?
let me remind you 'The Big Bang' theory where particles came from vacuum
Re: Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? by hopefulLandlord: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
TOSIN116:

let me remind you 'The Big Bang' theory where particles came from vacuum

Nice try but you didn't answer my questions though, here they are again...

What is "nothing"? what is "something"? and When did atheism claim "Something came from nothing"?

What you did is bring up a red herring as Atheism predates big bang theory. Also BBT was first postulated by an atheist A roman Catholic priest, it has EVERYTHING to do with science and NOTHING to do with atheism

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? by TOSIN116: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Nice try but you didn't answer my questions though, here they are again...

What you did is bring up a red herring as Atheism predates big bang theory. Also BBT was first postulated by an atheist A roman Catholic priest, it has EVERYTHING to do with science and NOTHING to do with atheism
what is the atheism point of view to show they dont defie logic?

WARNING: DONT TRUST EVERYTHING CATHOLICS PRIEST SAYS EVEN IF IT A POPE! grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? by hopefulLandlord: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
TOSIN116:

what is the atheism point of view to show they dont defie logic?
I'm scrutinising your claim that "atheism claims something came from nothing" so I don't see the usefulness of this question

you said atheism defies logic cuz it claims something came from nothing so I'm asking you to prove atheism made such claim

WARNING: DONT TRUST EVERYTHING CATHOLICS PRIEST SAYS EVEN IF IT A POPE! grin
Never said I do and never said you should either. However my telling you the history of the big bang theory is to show you its not an atheistic claim

I ask again though; What is "nothing"? what is "something"? and When did atheism claim "Something came from nothing"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Views Of The World Biggest Church, Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Why 66 Books Of The Bible? / Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.