Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Help!! The Spirit Of Toilet Wont Let Me Go - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! The Spirit Of Toilet Wont Let Me Go (609 Views)

“I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! The Spirit Of Toilet Wont Let Me Go by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Is it just me because seriously I don’t know if there is this spirit with being in the toilet, normally when you enter the toilet you are supposed to spend at least 5 mins but I found out that I sometimes forget myself in the toilet. There is always 3g in the toilet, it is the only place you can stay and your parent will keep calling you and you will keep shouting AM BUSY!!. This spirit is doing me strong thing oo I guess that why baba nla himself took a picture of himself in the toilet. I remember my mum once came to drag me out of the toilet and I kept shouting mi o ti shan di o i.e( I haven’t washed my ass). I know am not the only one oh
Anyone with similar experience or who agrees with me
Re: Help!! The Spirit Of Toilet Wont Let Me Go by Xsem(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yes it's true, not only to me but to so many others as well. We even have living evident witness in the person of Teddy and bam bam.

(1) (Reply)

It Is My Birthday, Plenty Likes For Me Pls / I Need Help On How To Write An Emotional Appreciation Letter To Dad / Beautiful Shoes For Ladies (#1600)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.