Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past (614 Views)

About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Help!! The Spirit Of Toilet Wont Let Me Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past by Samuelgr8: 8:41am On May 01, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My girlfriend has serious trust issues. I have tried to accommodate her issues but it looks like this might be the end of our relationship. However,I confided in colleague who thinks that I should be patient and give i more time before making a decision.

I met Anabel last year. She had just ended her four years relationship with a guy who cheated on her. It took a while to convince her that I was real. I liked her alot cos she is very beautiful,kind and homely. Some would consider her wife material,I do too. She is the most responsible girl I ever dated. She prays alot,a very good cook and my folks really like her.

But she wants to know every female around me. If any lady comments that my facebook pictures are fine,she begins to troll them. I have had to sit with her and talked to her several times about her trust issues. When I do,she cries and says its as a result of the hurt she experienced in the past relationship she had. She always promises to work on herself but it looks like she is not working hard enough.

Because of her issues,when I recently chatted with my ex who just wished me happy new month. I didnt even think it would ever be an issue but as usual now,my babe just went off ,demanding.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/to-break-up-or-not-to-break-up-she-wont-let-go-of-the-past/
Re: To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past by fykes(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2018
Dude u r sitting on a keg of gun powder.. She is bitter about something it may not even be d hurt, she is disappointed, maybe still in love with her ex..she will turn u bitter, get confrontational and maybe when u can't handle it , u will hit her. Don't say u can't, I've seen it all before, that is one helluva toxic relationship u got, tell her to shape up or ship off ASAP. And don't let ur heart lead ur head wrongly.
My one kobo!
Re: To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past by Samuelgr8: 12:16pm On May 01, 2018
fykes:
Dude u r sitting on a keg of gun powder.. She is bitter about something it may not even be d hurt, she is disappointed, maybe still in love with her ex..she will turn u bitter, get confrontational and maybe when u can't handle it , u will hit her. Don't say u can't, I've seen it all before, that is one helluva toxic relationship u got, tell her to shape up or ship off ASAP. And don't let ur heart lead ur head wrongly.
My one kobo!
Re: To Break Up Or Not To Break Up: She Wont Let Go Of The Past by Samuelgr8: 7:31pm On May 01, 2018
Better watch your step b4 venturing in....else....

(1) (Reply)

Need Professional Advice / Viral Photo Of Proud Mother With Her Uniformed Sons / You Know A Good Sales Guru/Coach Who Can Deliver @public Sales/Empowerment Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.