Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (61202 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Emekus92(m): 4:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
But who asked them this? A whole corporate body for that matter they can't add maturity to what doesn't concern them... SMH. I just hope this is fake info.

Guess they feel the need to trend... Mtcheeeeeww
she said she got withdrawn from the university because lecturers where using her as sex object. she want to give a bad reputation for the school then the school clear their selves and show the world the real reason for her dismissal

8 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:55am On Apr 04, 2018
I can guess who is head communication of that university. Too cheap and childish response.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Emjay1310(m): 4:57am On Apr 04, 2018
What even prompted this result release? Nigerians always have a way of pulling you down no matter how good you have been to them.
I wonder if she claimed to have graduated with first class from that same school

4 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Awoo88: 4:59am On Apr 04, 2018
superior1:
I hope this idiots know she can sue them for revealing this info.
She was trying to defame the institute by lying about the reason she left the school. The school refuted that with evidence. If she sue, she will be liable.

7 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by dominique(f): 5:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Should an institution be revealing student's private info to the public? Very unprofessional.

She revealed while in the house that she got woeful grades in Igbinedion university and she went on to start afresh in Bells university where she got straight As and Bs. What's Igbinedion trying to achieve by publishing this now? If I were Bambam, I'll sue them for whatever they're worth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by CasmirSystem: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2018
What a pity Nigerians don't celebrate hard work and academic achievement but we celebrate mediocrity, what a shame, when will the youth wake up and fight for their rightful place in our nation,

3 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by ernieboy(m): 5:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
But who asked them this? A whole corporate body for that matter they can't add maturity to what doesn't concern them... SMH. I just hope this is fake info.

there is a false information that presents the institution in a bad light in terms if PR and you are questioning why they had to respond to maintain their reputation?

5 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Gracyswizy(f): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2018
This is all lies will she be in school from 2008 to 2018 reading medicine and surgery?

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2018
trash... people don't fail In private universities unless they don't have cash to settle
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by HeyCorleone(m): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:

I don't understand.
.So they should just sit back while their image in being tarnished because they are a "corporate body". I don't know why we Nigerians feel the truth mustn't be said.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2018
Gracyswizy:
This is all lies will she be in school from 2008 to 2018 reading medicine and surgery?

the school just showed how dumb and uncivilized they're.. they could get sued undecided

people don't fail in naija private universities unless they don't have cash to settle

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by chronique(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2018
ernieboy:

there is a false information that presents the institution in a bad light in terms if PR and you are questioning why they had to respond to maintain their reputation?

It's like most Nigerians don't use their brains when they become a fan of one mediocre person turned celebrity. Someone made a serious allegation against an institution and they expect the institution to keep quiet,just because they are fans of the person, forgetting that the statement made against the institution, has the capacity to damage the reputation of the institution badly. For a person to be having sex on live TV being broadcasted to millions of viewers globally, it tells you exactly how serious such a person takes his/her life,and reputation.

15 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by chronique(m): 5:37am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

the school just showed how dumb and uncivilized they're.. they could get sued undecided

people don't fail in naija private universities unless they don't have cash to settle

This is another careless statement made without thinking properly. How did you come about this your conclusion? How many private universities did you attend to know that people do not fail in private universities? I attended a private higher institution and I know people who failed. I have friends who schooled at igbinedion and also failed and had to write their papers in summer or whatever it is they call it. Don't just sit down somewhere and make sweeping comments over what you aren't sure of.

8 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Chigold101(m): 5:40am On Apr 04, 2018
superior1:
I hope this idiots know she can sue them for revealing this info.
when she was lying against the university, did she know that she can also be sued for perjury?

5 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 5:43am On Apr 04, 2018
chronique:

This is another careless statement made without thinking properly. How did you come about this your conclusion? How many private universities did you attend to know that people do not fail in private universities? I attended a private higher institution and I know people who failed. I have friends who schooled at igbinedion and also failed and had to write their papers in summer or whatever it is they call it. Don't just sit down somewhere and make sweeping comments over what you aren't sure of.

nigga do you know who I am? don't quote me because I'm on nairaland with you, I got my B. Sc in Igbinedion university, graduated in 2014, did my M. Sc in SA... you have friends that failed simply because they refused to make sacrifices.. next time don't quote me, you don't know me. Thank you undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by nrexzy: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2018
hajoke2000:
private University for that .....
What's that supposed to mean
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by olulumarine: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Nairaland is this one news mtchew...This guy's head was found in a four-way junction early morning on Monday 2nd april.the junction linking to uzere,oleh,emede and a street in Oleh isoko south local government area.some believe it's a ritual act,some said it's a conflict warning,others said it could be herdsmen act.the body of the individual was not found neither was he identified.This is how safe we are in a nation called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by royalamour(m): 5:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Sexual assaults allegations and you want them to keep quiet?

You want to the reputation of the school to become muddy.

7 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by VanNistelrooy24: 5:49am On Apr 04, 2018
chronique:

It's like most Nigerians don't use their brains when they become a fan of one mediocre person turned celebrity. Someone made a serious allegation against an institution and they expect the institution to keep quiet,just because they are fans of the person, forgetting that the statement made against the institution, has the capacity to damage the reputation of the institution badly. For a person to be having sex on live TV being broadcasted to millions of viewers globally, it tells you exactly how serious such a person takes his/her life,and reputation.
My brother, I don't just understand how some of them here think... To think that the indecent ugly slowpoke was accusing lecturers of wanting to have sex with her while she was on National TV having sex inside a dirty toilet and was cheered by the fools she calls ''Fans'' beats my imagination.

12 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by braimeddy: 5:49am On Apr 04, 2018
It's bad for someone that wants to be doctor. Look at how she was failing chemistry anyhow
mrvitalis:
This result is not so bad for the senate to ask her to withdraw

They should have just allowed the story die now I have more questions and more believe to Bambam story

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by chronique(m): 5:51am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

nigga do you know who I am? don't quote me because I'm on nairaland with you, I got my B. Sc in Igbinedion university, graduated in 2014, did my M. Sc in SA... you have friends that failed simply because they refused to make sacrifices.. next time don't quote me, you don't know me. Thank you undecided

Congratulations! You're the new school. I'm even talking about folks who left igbinedion as far back as 2006. I'm not saying people do not settle. But your assertion that "people do not fail in private universities except they do not want to settle" is flawed.

5 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2018
chronique:

Congratulations! You're the new school. I'm even talking about folks who left igbinedion as far back as 2006. I'm not saying people do not settle. But your assertion that "people do not fail in private universities except they do not want to settle" is flawed.

okay..

pay 600k per session and still fail? smh

at least be intelligent on your own and be wealthy too.. problem solved undecided
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Uniqueteco(m): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2018
That she was advised to withdraw doesnt spell doom for her, but she ought to have tried again with another course. Move on girl there is no limit to what you can achieve, this is just the beginning of your greatness.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2018
olulumarine:
[s]Nairaland is this one news mtchew...This guy's head was found in a four-way junction early morning on Monday 2nd april.the junction linking to uzere,oleh,emede and a street in Oleh isoko south local government area.some believe it's a ritual act,some said it's a conflict warning,others said it could be herdsmen act.the body of the individual was not found neither was he identified.This is how safe we are in a nation called Nigeria[/s]

don't post fake news on nairaland.. I've relations in oleh, ozoro-owhe.. undecided
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by ANDJMBOY(m): 6:02am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

don't post fake news on nairaland.. I've relations in oleh, ozoro-owhe.. undecided
it's nt fake, its for real. I saw it myself wen I ws going 2 Asaba Ase.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by chronique(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
My brother, I don't just understand how some of them here think... To think that the indecent ugly slowpoke was accusing lecturers of wanting to have sex with her while she was on National TV having sex inside a dirty toilet and was cheered by the fools she calls ''Fans'' beats my imagination.

The I.Q of a good number of people who follow this big brother Naija, is just so low. I saw a topic where Teddy A's fans,are/were contributing 5,000 each to give him the 45m he didn't win. Imagine if these people contribute that amount of money to invest in a business that would yield good returns on their investment, and also create employment? Nigerian youths and misplaced priorities and you wonder why the country feels useless... We just don't have leadership crisis but followership crisis.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Nelchuksmandela(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2018
This result is not bad enough to justify her withdrawal from her institution.......
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by VanNistelrooy24: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2018
chronique:

The I.Q of a good number of people who follow this big brother Naija, is just so low. I saw a topic where Teddy A's fans,are/were contributing 5,000 each to give him the 45m he didn't win. Imagine if these people contribute that amount of money to invest in a business that would yield good returns on their investment, and also create employment? Nigerian youths and misplaced priorities and you wonder why the country feels useless... We just don't have leadership crisis but followership crisis.
And some of those animals raising compensation funds for the shameless dude will come online and tag Ibori, GEJ, Atiku thieves...

It's a big shame my bro, A BIG SHAME...

6 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by sokera: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2018
This useless school management just show how stupid they are ... how result is not that bad to warrant withdraw , one of the duties of institutions is to guide and support to discover students going through problems .. i repeat her result is not that bad , they should have recommend another course for her instead of withdraw .... Nigeria education system is nonsens .....

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by ikorodureporta: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Hope say she no go commit suicide
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by haslaw(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Every corporate body has the right to defend itself. Bambam made a very serious allegation on them and they have the right to defend themselves and even sue her sef

They may not sue her sha but I don't see anything wrong in what they did. They have to clear their name.

Bambam made a very big and damaging accusation (without proof) that could damage the integrity of the school.
Bambam is the kind of girl that can accuse a man of false rape accusation. She's a very evil and dangerous person.

4 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by dominique(f): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2018
sokera:
This useless school management just show how stupid they are ... how result is not that bad to warrant withdraw , one of the duties of institutions is to guide and support to discover students going through problems .. i repeat her result is not that bad , they should have recommend another course for her instead of withdraw .... Nigeria education system is nonsens .....

I noticed as well. The result is average for a med&surgery student. What they should have done is guide her to other courses that will bring our her full potential rather than outrightly ask her to withdraw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.