Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (61200 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by petitejolie(f): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2018
thedondada:

Exactly. When we were in school then I knew that the med surg class had only a 4 credit carry over in the entire 100l. If you failed more than one course it's automatic repeat. I think If you had up to 12 credits or more it's withdraw. ( can't remember the exact credit load for withdraw now).

I feel that credit load is enough for a withdraw. Particularly if you don't have a C in the main courses.

She failed joor.

lol
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by anigbajumo(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2018
CSTR1002:
I always knew the BBnaija females were dull. And their fans are not better.

From Nina to Anto to Bambam. I watched their diary section on Youtube and i was astounded by their stupidity.

Only a very dumb fellow like Bambam can open herself up to Ridicule by getting fuccked by a tout on Live TV.

The only place she can work now is in showbiz and entertainment. No serious company will entertain such Ridicule.

Anti is damn far from being dull,only Nina nd bambam
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by kolaaderin: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2018
mrvitalis:
This result is not so bad for the senate to ask her to withdraw

They should have just allowed the story die now I have more questions and more believe to Bambam story

Its a very bad result for a medical student. She would be withdrawn from medicine in any school and adviced to move to other courses not totally rusticated from the school .
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by ernieboy(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
but to me I still feel they published this to safe face. The allegations might be true. Maybe she needs to mention those involved for her to vindicate herself.
then let her present evidence of her claim not just making spurious allegations capable of tarnishing the image of the institution.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Yewandequeen(f): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2018
ernieboy:

then let her present evidence of her claim not just making spurious allegations capable of tarnishing the image of the institution.
i hope she does.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2018
mrvitalis:
This result is not so bad for the senate to ask her to withdraw

They should have just allowed the story die now I have more questions and more believe to Bambam story
you are very sensible bro.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by LadyHeaven(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
But who asked them this? A whole corporate body for that matter they can't add maturity to get their image saved. But then who is lying? The girl or the school. She didn't deny she failed, she added she was assaulted alongside. So why are people saying she is lying. I stand to be corrected though... To me if it's all lies she won't have mentioned she failed at all.

Lectures can be funny sometimes, can they vouch for all their lecturers? There will certainly be wolves amongst their sheeps.

I think she needs to mention the lecturers involved. As i don't believe their side of the story.

Modified.

*No one should quote me again*

lol, this is pure trash, make i hear say Igbinz asked one to withdraw for this 'not so bad' result where there are worse circulating there, my sis was very close to Bamike in Igbinz her parents are hardcore deeperlifers and after some cases of sensed immoralities which Bambam was exposed to rather than have her 'corrupted' they withdrew her to bells sharply...though she finally fell her hands on National TV but she issa adult so her choice...
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Olubidex: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Bambam needs a manager so she won't go completely bad
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by LadyHeaven(f): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2018
kolaaderin:

Its a very bad result for a medical student. She would be withdrawn from medicine in any school and adviced to move to other courses not totally rusticated from the school .

you get sense, she was asked to move to microbiology or Biochemistry but she choose the latter, wonder why the schl released this mumu article.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by nowpresence(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2018
obonujoker:
From what I know, I and Bambam were Friends back then in school, even in 100 level... I m pretty sure the school must have advised her to consider Medlab, Anatomy or even Biochem... I had friends who dropped from medicine to these courses, heck I even had a close pal who left engineering to accounting....

Bambam's close friend, who won miss IUO beauty pageant had to change from Medicine to Medlab, this friend is her publicity secretary for this BBN show....

Buh is bambam the only lady in school that she would be harassed?? person wey never get ass, or boobs sef..... grin
most girls that fall victim of sexual abuse usually have self esteem issues or young girls and bambam falls into the former.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Zivaharry(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2018
I wonder why chemistry also fucking people up
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by godliman: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
Why did the school senate never advised her to go to other department of her interest where she can cope academically? The date on the result though! free her and let her be. All these PHD (Pull Her Down) stuff na wa oooo. Sometimes the life of a celebrity is a burden. The school advising her to withdraw is not the end of her life
Unfortunately all the other departments have toilets and she ought not to be seen near any
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

I saw 1989 abi na my eyes

I saw that too and I was surprised. how old is she that the letter is dated 1989¿?
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by BluntBoy(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

I saw that too and I was surprised. how old is she that the letter is dated 1989¿?

Beats me, my brother.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Bam Bam is just suppose to go the Ofuneka way...

She just need go underground....
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Dezingo: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Liar @poster.
The poster just want to tarnish her image.
Who sent you or are just seeking for public attention?
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by haslaw(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
but then how sure are we that it's not to safe face? the assault might have been true.

Why call her evil when u don't know her one one one. I stand to be corrected

You are the type of person that believe a case based on the sex of the person making such accusation. Bambam should bring evidence of her allegations or shut up.

I call her evil because anyone that makes false accusations at other people is evil. I pray you get accused falsely one day, then you will know the pain of false accusations.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by ANDJMBOY(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

create a thread for it and tag lalasticlala
I don't have that time, news paper have already carried it. go get it and read it.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2018
IUO got no chill at all.. She called the school 'Glorified secondary school' . grin

#YOLO
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by BENEAMATA: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Lies...
All Lies,....
Na cos she no gree fvck una for toilet grin
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by BENEAMATA: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Lies...
All Lies,....
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by BENEAMATA: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
Lies...

All Lies,....

Haa! the great FADEYI OLORO (in pix) with one of his famous weapons of instant judgement on errant villagers in films back then.Lets have more of this picture as meme PLEASE, especially where irresponsible politicians,ritualist, nairaland SPACEGRABBERS and DERAILERS e .t .c are concerned. grin
SleakBuzzPR:
Lies...

All Lies,....

Haa! the great FADEYI OLORO (in pix) with one of his famous weapons of instant judgement on errant villagers in films back then.Lets have more of this picture as meme PLEASE, especially where irresponsible politicians,ritualist, nairaland SPACEGRABBERS and DERAILERS e .t .c are concerned.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Ophilabraham: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
But this girl claim to be 1990....
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by haslaw(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dammylois:
But this is sooo wrong...how will they just post her result lk that?

Quit being silly, so its sooo right for Bambam to make false and baseless accusations at other people abi.

The question you should ask yourself is that how will Bambam go on live television to make false accusations at other people.

purples25:
Savages. This came out as soon as they were sure that there was no victory for her. Hmmm so vicious I swear. Why ?

Why must the school publish it for all to see ?

Are you for real? Bambam started it first, why did she go on live television to make false accusations. The school has a right to defend themselves.

Bambam is an evil and dangerous person, any man around her should be very careful because she's the type of girls that can destroy a man with false rape accusation.

Bambam can go to jail if the school decides to sue her.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by hinohsend: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Chigold101:
when she was lying against the university, did she know that she can also be sued for perjury?

Where is the proof that she's lying?.... She stated that her being sexually molested by lecturers in the school led to her having low grades.
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by obstead200(m): 12:39am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

okay.. you weren't opoortuned to attend a private university doesn't mean you should pour your frustrations on people who attended.. thanks for your time
oya go and tell a prospective employer that u used cash to pass in ur school.
SMH for the kind of pple that come out of the educational system these days.
Nonsense
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by prechbills1(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2018
obstead200:
oya go and tell a prospective employer that u used cash to pass in ur school.
SMH for the kind of pple that come out of the educational system these days.
Nonsense

lmao.. that oportuned was wrongly spelt... was kinda busy that day
Re: Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw by Chigold101(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2018
hinohsend:

Where is the proof that she's lying?.... She stated that her being sexually molested by lecturers in the school led to her having low grades.
and you believed her?
That also doesn't mean lying against the university for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters / Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) / American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.