Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo (37220 Views)

The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / The Idibias Jet Out To Dubai For Annie's Birthday Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by NaijaCelebrity: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2018
African music legend,2Face Idibia and his wife Annie stepped out with their kids on Easter Sunday .

Lovely family .

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/checkout-idibias-lovely-family-photo/

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2018
So cute kiss but this is not the complete family picture where are the rest of his children thought Annie was pregnant ?

17 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Kingpee2(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2018
The idibias,I love your ways my mentor ..2baba for president..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by doyinisaac(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
The idibias,I love your ways my mentor ..2baba for president.
Shey delta president or naija music president??which president?? tongue

19 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by itspzpics(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dem try
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Amirullaha(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
doyinisaac:
Shey delta president or naija music president??which president?? tongue
Baby Mama president I guess...

16 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by adecz: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
No be 7 children e get??

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
DS woman don cage baba

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by maxiuc(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy

We are seeing only three

Where are the rest

Typical benue boy only has strength in the penis

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Dozie32(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
People said that I look like tubaba na true?

14 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
shocked

Beautiful picture but Annie has an ugly soul.

I pray somebody gives her hell in her marital home and deprives her of joy.
I hope they interfere in her relationship with Tuface just like she interfered and battered her brother's fiancée.

Heaven will not forgive that she joined in beating up and throwing away an innocent girl whose only crime was to love a scum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
How about other childrens that he burned?
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by clems88(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
This list is not complete . pls op post the complete family pix before I stone you angry

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:
abeg abeg stop comparing yourself with a human being

13 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Facebooker(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sexy men are my turn on!
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by evralg(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
undecided undecided :-
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
DS woman don cage baba
don't joke with cross river's pussssy
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by raph101(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
where are the rest 10 children?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by clems88(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:
my friend shift one side . angry are you trying to insult the legent angry

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Offpoint: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Father Abraham of our time....
The Nwa-whatever-kpe-guy up there needs a rehabilitation Center and a tedious job to keep him busy round the clock. either the guy is jobless or there's a bot on nairaland that preserves special space for him on every threat. cuz he's the only nairalander I know to comment on every threat/post.

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by favourmic(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
I was on a sofa next to my wife who was eating & typing on her phone.So I heard my phone ringing at the kitchen where I was charging it.So I went to check it,the sms was from my wife & she wrote,''Bring the salt on your way back''

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by maxiuc(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:
Tubaba fire

Better go and meet yaw

Your babe Don decieve you finally

Bae do you know that you look like tuface even my friends are saying the same thing ,my Guy Head go swear up

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by enemyofprogress: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Facebooker:
Sexy men are my turn on!
no wonder all your pants don tear finish

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by firo08(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:
try to be yourself bro.... stop unnecessary comparison you were
Made wonderfully looking like tuface won't add any value to your personality.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Primusinterpares(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
cute family...

am happy for them
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Offpoint: 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:
na so dem hate you reach?

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by raph101(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:

u look like the dibia of umuahia

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Destiblack(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
I love this family
Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by maxiuc(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
abeg abeg stop comparing yourself with a human being
Lord of Ajasa

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by NosoChic: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Dozie32:

Na true oh! With that your tribal mark wey you get ....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo by Bblessing37: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
How about other childrens that he burned?

They are roasted undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins: "Until Our Mother Is Buried, We Won’t Respond To Daddy Showkey" / Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.