Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) (46564 Views)

COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) / Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / What Does Your Vehicle Manufacturer Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by futurekin(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Trash

1 Like

Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by Igboho100: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerian youths.so none of you is sensible enough to see the humor in this post!

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by czarsly(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Let me call the president and tell him

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by BrownRoofRep: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Why is this thread not posted in the right section - jokes?
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fake news the other car manufacturer is Ammanco that makes trucks
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by ufuosman(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Funny bt dere time dey come
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
autojosh:
Contrary to popular belief, the Nnewi-based automaker, Innoson, is not the first; neither is he the only vehicle manufacturer in Nigeria.

The land is replete with Nigerians who have also ventured into the business of producing automobiles – or, as in some cases, contraptions that resemble vehicles. smiley smiley

The products of these Nigerian “automakers” might not exactly have the finesse or the aesthetic attraction of an Innoson brand of vehicle – neither do they have the elaborate factory setup like Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Comapny. However, their drive to fabricate something out of something should count for something.

Anyway, Autojosh presents some “vehicles” produced by some determined and some rather ambitious Nigerians.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/innoson-is-not-the-only-vehicle-manufacturer-in-nigeria-see-others-photos/

The company no get name

grin.
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by ThisTrend(f): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
I swear, there's nothing to acknowledge in those
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by Butoneday2(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Are you jealous or what? And so phucking what? Ka Okeke jesiri army kedukwanu butu ya.ka ndia nile no ya gini mezie. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by Outofsync(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Funny as this thread is, we should recognize that there are truly some talented and imaginative auto mechanics in Nigeria who would blossom if given just enough encouragement.

Carry go grin
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by Awoleesu(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Woh... Ogbeni! Will you stop embarassing me with these 'pangolo-condemn'!
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by tankoy: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Na this one mek sense pass

Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
[center]
tankoy:
Na this one mek sense pass
Great news out of Nigeria once again.

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly.

[/center]
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by sarcasticdude(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Whenever i this kinda post,i don't blame the OP at all,na the person wey push am go FTC! I want to ask seun abeg what is the requirement one has to have b4 he/she becomes a mod? Becos the least quality needed should be COMMON SENSE

1 Like

Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by dierich: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
boxdave1:
I'm a scammer
I know u b4. no b ur father will the work for u
Re: Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) by akigbemaru: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2018
autojosh:
Contrary to popular belief, the Nnewi-based automaker, Innoson, is not the first; neither is he the only vehicle manufacturer in Nigeria.

The land is replete with Nigerians who have also ventured into the business of producing automobiles – or, as in some cases, contraptions that resemble vehicles. smiley smiley

The products of these Nigerian “automakers” might not exactly have the finesse or the aesthetic attraction of an Innoson brand of vehicle – neither do they have the elaborate factory setup like Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Comapny. However, their drive to fabricate something out of something should count for something.

Anyway, Autojosh presents some “vehicles” produced by some determined and some rather ambitious Nigerians.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/innoson-is-not-the-only-vehicle-manufacturer-in-nigeria-see-others-photos/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cars In The World / Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) / Toyota Cars To Be Careful About Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.