Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Publish List Of Saints, APC Senator Urges FG, PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Publish List Of Saints, APC Senator Urges FG, PDP (585 Views)

Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East / Maina Got N22m Salary Arrears From FG – PDP Makes New Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publish List Of Saints, APC Senator Urges FG, PDP by deantimes(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2018
THE federal government and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been urged to publish their respective list of saints in its fold.

The duo had recently published list of those it alleged to have amassed the nation’s resources illegally.

The government released the list after it was dared by the PDP to do so following corruption allegations made by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo against the Jonathan administration.

The call to publish the list of saints was made by an All Progressive Congress Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani.

Mr Sani, who described the parties’ action as an entertainment to the nation, took to his official Twitter handle to call out both parties.

“The two sides entertained the nation with their ‘List of Looters’.

“Now it’s time for them to publish their ‘List of Saints’ who have never sinned and can confidently throw the first stone.”

The lawmaker’s tweet got some Nigerians have reacting. Some of the reactions are captured below:

https://www.headlineng.com/publish-list-saints-apc-senator-fg-pdp/amp/
Re: Publish List Of Saints, APC Senator Urges FG, PDP by bjayx: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Nice one Sani

1 Like

Re: Publish List Of Saints, APC Senator Urges FG, PDP by ican2020: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2018
Good move na
Re: Publish List Of Saints, APC Senator Urges FG, PDP by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2018
I myself I am a part of the list of saints grin.These people are jokers.

1 Like

Re: Publish List Of Saints, APC Senator Urges FG, PDP by fergie001: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I myself I am a part of the list of saints grin.These people are jokers.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Approval Of $1billion For Acquiring Weapon - Reno Omokri Reacts / Have U Ever Seen The Wife Of A President In Nigeria, PREGENANT? / You Had Meeting With A Tyrant, Refused To Condemn Killings Of Biafran Youths, Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.