Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (24914 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by visijo(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
"Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" Nigerians mentality..
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by dangerzone: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Liverpool, city medicine in England grin grin
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by styless(f): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
What if he is using MTN free data?

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Omoapena(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
kings09:

Money wey u take buy data for feed u to keep u alive at least. Think am before u type

For how long,

Shey nah 100naira abi 500naira data wan feed you for a day?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Spar7tan(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
The guy just wan show us say im don hit gym. We don see u, u hear? Kpele.

Must u add ur pishure to d insult?
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by LegDoLand: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Celebrities crave for and thrive on popularity, and i think the online "beggar" is already doing so (indirectly tho). The online "beggar" for reason Yomi Casual how s/he comes online with bonus data.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by kings09(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Omoapena:

For how long,

Shey nah 100naira abi 500naira data wan feed you for a day?

De alive first. Internet can come lata.

Is thr any dignity in begging online ?
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by mikebrown92: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Foolish people, foolish celebrity.

When people are looking for who to ask so they can help and get regarded by God, this 1 is busy insulting someone who needs help.

2mao that person will be ahead of you in sha Allah so you know how bad it is to much someone in need.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by nams77: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:
Stupid and senseless reply coming from him, if a pastor/imam give such reply to a beggar, Nigerians will burn down his page, but because he's a celebrity, people like the girl above me will come to asslick. him.

Buying data has nothing to do with helping someone if you want to help, why not keep mute than mocking and sounding ridiculous? He might be lying but you shouldn't respond to anyone that way regardless your state of mind.

I blame these people running after celebrities on social media, they'll be surprise to know that they are better than some of them
Exactly. Weda na bonus data got from loading recharge cards. As a matter of fact, I don't follow any of these so called celebrities. I only followed senator shehu sani because I like his political ideologies.
I remember telling a lady colleague that only foolish people follow these so called celebrities. The celebrity no even know whether you dey exist! She felt pained and Immediately unfollowed the so called celebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Omoapena(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
kings09:

De alive first. Internet can come lata.

Is thr any dignity in begging online ?

Internet is life on its own...
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by ajibare01(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
TrendsVibes:

As is the usual way of some Nigerians online, a fellow took to the page of Fashion designer, Yomi Casual, to beg him for financial aid during the Easter period; the response this follower got is what has us in talks.

Yomi Casual had taken to his page to celebrate actress, Mimi Orjiekwe’s daughter, who turned a year old recently, saying his boys will locate in few years et all.

He captioned:

Happy birthday pumpkin @mimiorjiekweng my boys must locate her in 15yrs……please can my Kahley grow already?? ?? ??

… a follower of his then used the opportunity to ask him for aid, stating specifically that he and his sibling are starving this Easter season and the designer’s aid will go a long way for him…

Yomi Casual – wondering what the odds are – then replied him, asking how could he be starving and still be able to get data to tell him that he’s starving … he says the follower doesn’t know what he wants.

See below:

Source: http://trendsvibes.com/2018/04/04/nothing-to-eat-and-you-buy-data-yomi-casuals-savage-response-to-fan-who-begged-for-money/

for Nigeria now all way na way
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by kmaster007: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
dis guy needs to get some brain. over stingy.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Galaxydon1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
stingy hippopotamus.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:
Stupid and senseless reply coming from him, if a pastor/imam give such reply to a beggar, Nigerians will burn down his page, but because he's a celebrity, people like the girl above me will come to asslick. him.

Buying data has nothing to do with helping someone if you want to help, why not keep mute than mocking and sounding ridiculous? He might be lying but you shouldn't respond to anyone that way regardless your state of mind.

I blame these people running after celebrities on social media, they'll be surprise to know that they are better than some of them

Instead of this your long rant, why don't you locate the begger and help him. His handle is easily accessible.

If the yeyebrity thinks the begger has misplaced his priority and you think otherwise; do the needful. PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by daniecrown06(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:

How is he a celebrity biko,Is it because he is a tailor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by emmyfizzy12(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided if he can't. help dem he shud shut up there. Some of those "beggar" use 100 naira plus free MTN
Bros how? 100 naira data to do Instagram...

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by emmyfizzy12(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Magnifik18:

Instead of this your long rant, why don't you locate the begger and help him. His handle is easily accessible.

If the yeyebrity thinks the begger has misplaced his priority and you think otherwise; do the needful. PERIOD!
cool
Magnifik18:

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Nedfed(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
emeijeh:
Yomi cashew, you are a disgrace.

Why would you reply the less privileged guy in such a manner?

Lol
Funny uuuuu
Seems u're related to the that person in need.
Well, tell he/she not 2 beg any celebrity again.
Dey all live fake life.

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
That was unbelievably rude. What an asshole.
For God's sake, you didn't have to respond and humiliate a person just because you feel you're self-entitled to your success.

Gosh, what madness is this? Vanity upon vanity.
Honestly, this is why I don't follow Nigerian clebs, they're a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by ipobarecriminals: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
emmyfizzy12:

Bros how? 100 naira data to do Instagram...
if he can't. help ,he shud ignore them.Those who give/help d needy dnt make noise
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by cluksy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the boy's request/begging which might be is only option other than suicide.
Give if you had to but don't insult him if you wouldn't.
Giving takes away nothing from you.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by beaversticks(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
If u can't help then shut up.... all this celeb have forgotten that it's grace that got them there
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by MrOwonikoko: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cooperate begger undecided undecided

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by BluntBoy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Online beggars they're everywhere

I'm sure the guy below once begged him for money and he refuse which is why he's vesting out his frustrations on this forum...... guy don't you know his page go confront him and get expose cheesy

Where is my Biacan?
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Shroud: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lolz could be using someone's WiFi or borrowed data.

But Nigerians have this worrisome attitude of requesting money from celebs. Very irritating.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Gossiplover: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by lekkan(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
The person actually bought the data so that he can connect with his "my helper Oh" grin... But wait who is Yomi Casing or whatever to slam him Some people just don't have sense and he's one of them.. can't he pass the message without replying?? It seems he doesn't know how much courage it takes to hide your ego and beg Don't you know beggars don't have choice?? Whether online or offline make it an habit never to slam people that are begging for they won't beg if they have and if you can't afford to give them anything, walk pass them.. Shikena
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nedfed:

Lol
Funny uuuuu
Seems u're related to the that person in need.
Well, tell he/she not 2 beg any celebrity again.
Dey all live fake life.

Related indeed.

I know not the guy and his hungry brother grin
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
if he can't. help ,he shud ignore them.Those who give/help d needy dnt make noise
most of these online beggars ain't genuine, and mind you even Nigeria needs help. how re you sure the yomi whatever don chop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome: If Don Jazzy Didn't Arrest Me, He Should Speak Out / Steve Harvey Shuts Down Claim His Wife Cheated On Him / Comedian Mummy Ndioha Recreates Celebrity Looks And It's Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.