Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" (24918 Views)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Toyin Abraham Slams An Online Beggar / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
emeijeh:

Related indeed.
I know not the guy and his hungry brother grin
Savagery, not nice bro. that gat me cracking.. lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

Where is my Biacan?
Leave me joor you didn't ask about me undecided
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

Where is my Biacan?
BluntBoy:

Where is my Biacan?
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by BluntBoy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

cheesy

My sugar potato. Don't worry, I don't have to ask after you to show my love. My love for you is solid and excruciatingly unshakable.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by ipobarecriminals: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
emmyfizzy12:

most of these online beggars ain't genuine, and mind you even Nigeria needs help. how re you sure the yomi whatever don chop.
i knw some of dem use the aid money ti stake/gamble in Bet9ja hoping. to win million overnight. Some of them even com here with tale of how dey'll miss their examination/ sch portal will shut down if dey nor pay their sch kudi tomorrow. I have helped some/ignored odas.U are rite,person wey dey struggle. himself. can't help. Some of those. celebrity need help too

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Fhowe: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
May God almighty provide for each and everyone of us and not allow us beg.Sentiments aside this is not begging this is taking advantage .Many people like to take advantage .let me share my own personal experience,on a good Saturday I went to a nearby sports bar to watch my team play it is more fun when you watch with other people I ordered a bottle of stout to enjoy the match.A familiar dude from the neigbour hood spotted me he walked up to me and said bros I am here with my babe I am low on cash please can we take Smirnoff on your bill ,concentrating on the game I gave him a nod of approval to my greatest nightmare when I was about the waiter brought my bill and the foolish guy and his babe actually ordered for Smirnoff vodka I change am for the guy waka comot .When me paying took medium stout you go dey collect vodka I left him to his fate rada rada

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
BluntBoy:

cheesy

My sugar potato. Don't worry, I don't have to ask after you to show my love. My love for you is solid and excruciatingly unshakable.
OMG you're making me blush cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Pharaoh001(f): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
donstan18:
Stupid and senseless reply coming from him, if a pastor/imam give such reply to a beggar, Nigerians will burn down his page, but because he's a celebrity, people like the girl above me will come to asslick. him.

Buying data has nothing to do with helping someone if you want to help, why not keep mute than mocking and sounding ridiculous? He might be lying but you shouldn't respond to anyone that way regardless your state of mind.

I blame these people running after celebrities on social media, they'll be surprise to know that they are better than some of them

you're very right.....just the same way I view Simi

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by vertueptime: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Millz404:
Mumu celebrity... If you no go help na to insult am be the next thing.... So one month subscription money naim him go dey use chop for one month abi. Goat

E begger spotted
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by blackboy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't blame him. Na you who go beg him and him his money neva satisfy him. Is it everyone now who is on the internet that has bought data? This guy sounds like our politicians who don't care or think how rough it is out on the streets or in the real world. If they can buy coke for N100 why can't they buy petrol for N145 per liter.

You can be connected by WiFi, using someone's computer that has data should I go on. The problem with this country is not the politicians. These politician are you and I . They once lived in our neighbourhood. Trekked with us. Drank gari with us but today they walk and talk like they were born wealthy.

Guy nah him get his mouth let him talk. hussle continues. One day One day e go betta.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Killurself: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pls, all dis e-beggers should go and work, yes. Find something doing people will appreciate you, we see picture of growing up man selling ofada rice and he was living fine and take care of his family. Nobody was assigned to any work, even you're a graduate if you're unemployed and you can avoid money to sell bolle(roasted plantain) sell it God will bless your hand work, we need to encourage ourselves, When you're working you've reason of living good life no matter how economy is bad. He know how yommy casual struggle before he get his money, pls let us not stay idle, find something do and God will bless you through it and send you helper direct.. #saynotoe-begging#.... # struggleforurself# if olajumoke was begging online nobody will notice her, she need to sell her bread on street before helper locate her.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Fhowe: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Don't be surprised the beggar is using iPhone x to access the internet and who he his begging is using iPhone 6 fear naija people .The same person that will come crying that his landlord will spit fire and brimstone if he does not pay his rent that same day don't be so shocked when this same person is throwing one big owambe for him fore father's rememberance some days later

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Millz404(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
vertueptime:

E begger spotted

Your papa naim be e begger...
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Prettyyemi(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
If he doesn't want to give,he should have told her...why d insult?
Maybe she did sub 2months b4 or someone sent her sub..
Yomi is just jumping to conclusion
Radarada!!!
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
kings09:

Money wey u take buy data for feed u to keep u alive at least. Think am before u type
Do you whether the poster is using hotspot or free WiFi to comment? At times,it is better he kept silent
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Maydfourth: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
Who is Yomi Casual?AYS BROTHER??If not for your brothers fame who would have ever known you?What do you do?You sew clothes?LOTS OF GOOD AND WELL MANNERED TAILORS ABOUND IN NIGERIA....IF YOU CANT HELP SOMEBODY AT LEAST YOU SHOULD HAVE A WAY AND MANNER TO DECLINE IN A GOOD WAY....HOW MUCH DO YOU EVEN HAVE?All the MAKUN BROTHERS MONEYS ADDED TOGETHER IS NOT UPTO ANYTHING WITH EMONEYS MONEY...MY BROTHER PLEASE BE HUMBLE OOOO...NO ONE KNOWS TOMMOROW...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by seguno2: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2018
donstan18:
Stupid and senseless reply coming from him, if a pastor/imam give such reply to a beggar, Nigerians will burn down his page, but because he's a celebrity, people like the girl above me will come to asslick. him.

Buying data has nothing to do with helping someone if you want to help, why not keep mute than mocking and sounding ridiculous? He might be lying but you shouldn't respond to anyone that way regardless your state of mind.

I blame these people running after celebrities on social media, they'll be surprise to know that they are better than some of them

Buhari and Garba-ge Shehu have said that hungry Nigerians should stop being lazy and get busy on a farm.
Please share how you ranted and railed against him as you have done here.
Cheers.

Meanwhile, imams and pastors have a religious obligation to feed the poor. Celebrities don’t.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Dotman2210(m): 1:16am On Apr 05, 2018
donstan18:

Honestly his response is so lame
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by poweredcom(m): 3:14am On Apr 05, 2018
better said yomi
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Fhowe: 4:21am On Apr 05, 2018
The beggar is only trying to attract self pity why not send a DM why must you post it openly for the world to see expecting yomi to shamefully say drop acct details .And for those of you, people beg in this manner and the next thing you say drop ur acc details please desist from doing so you are actually doing the beggar more harm than good ,we have a lot of shameless and lazy youth this begging of a thing has destroyed many have turned this shameful act into a way of life .Remeber the bible verse that says when the right hand gives the left hand should not know also kindly try to do a little investigation before rendering help or else you might be destroying a life indirectly
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by deyink1: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2018
that yomi self no get change for hand.

i neeed samsung galaxy board i9505 in ibadan
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Acidosis(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Less privilege that does nothing than stalking celebrity on Instagram..

Instagram of all places? To open one Instagram page is like opening 100 Nairaland pages.

I'm with Yomi Casual on this. If you're hungry, you have no business being on Instagram.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by mandate12: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2018
People should learn manners! Y would u ask a stranger for money? It's morally wrong! No sentiments.
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Lilymatty(f): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2018
The dude could ve ask for a job instead. My opinion tho
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by vertueptime: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Millz404:

Your papa naim be e begger...

Lol e-beggers una go remain poor for life, always begging no dignity at all
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Millz404(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol e-beggers una go remain poor for life, always begging no dignity at all

I'm 100% sure my life is better than that piece of sh!t you call life.
Don't generalize the poverty your generation passed to your father and ready to pass unto you...
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by onyeawka80(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ugly dark skinned man talking trash. Rubish
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by vertueptime: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Millz404:

I'm 100% sure my life is better than that piece of sh!t you call life.
Don't generalize the poverty your generation passed to your father and ready to pass unto you...

To cut the long story short you are a BEGGAR
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by Millz404(m): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
vertueptime:

To cut the long story short you are a BEGGAR
because i have begged ur stupid poverty stricken father anytin before..... Ewu
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by vertueptime: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Millz404:

U think e- begging will make u rich? Oya show us how much uv gotten so far from begging this year, i will recommend some people u can beg from
Re: Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" by vertueptime: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Millz404:

Even at ur old age u will continue to beg, from e begging to street begging, begging shall continue to be part of u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Baba Invites Demmie Vee On Stage At Fela Concert (Video, Pics) / Rosy Meurer Celebrates Husband, Olakunle Churchill On His Birthday / Uche Jombo Steps Out With Her Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.