Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? (26651 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / Chewing Indomie Raw; Any Harm To Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by boomii(f): 11:40pm On May 12, 2010
What will it take you to boil for 2mins thee last time I only did that in a boarding school and it doesn't even taste as good as the cooked one.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by fame12k(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2010
@ poster,
is dat ur final year project topic?
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by pecu5: 9:20am On May 13, 2010
Its not unhealthy to eat raw noodles. MIMEE noodles has snack noodles that you can chew without boiling and the taste is out of this world

Am recommending Mimee noodles and Mimee snack noodles for lovers of noodles

You can't beat it
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by franctony(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2010
pecu5:

Its not unhealthy to eat raw noodles. MIMEE noodles has snack noodles that you can chew without boiling and the taste is out of this world

You can't beat it
BETTER GO TO THE ADVERT SESSION
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Desdo(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2010
It has been noted according 2 research that excessive consumption of noodles can cause colon cancer. So i would advice you reduce ur intake of these noodles
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by ficasej: 5:04pm On May 13, 2010
guys, i have been eating it "raw" since 1998 and nothing has ever happened to me. Thanks to God sha. In fact I just take one yersterday,
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by erosoft: 5:51pm On May 13, 2010
On a more serious note, the best thing to do when you can't wait for it to be cooked is to just put water on the cooker and start eating the indomie raw, before you finish your water must have boil. All you need to do is to just drink the water and it will cook the indomie in your stomach grin grin grin
If your are still alive to post your experience on this forum, i will deny it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by HOTsnow(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2010
The answer to ur qst is simple, chop d noodles,lick d seasoning,drink d oil,chop d unions and pepper if u like and sit down on a gas cooker, afta 2mins, d noodles will b really,BUT in ur stomach, lol
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by MissyB1(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2010
When I was in the boarding house, being that [camping] stove wasn't allowed, we had 2 options;
-Eat it raw
-Soak it with cold water till it's ready

We heard it causes Cancer but no one gave a F'uc. Good Ol' dayz!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by adeibi: 12:17am On May 14, 2010
fame12k:

@ poster,
is dat your final year project topic?
yep
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Carlosein(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2010
pecu5:

You can't beat it

Yea, BOOM-SHA-SHA MIMEE!!!
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by jokingmary(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2010
pecu5:

You can't beat it

for you sha cause for me the first time i tried it i counldn't even finish one and then i became toilet's customer angry
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by cao(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2010
@OP, been eating it raw for years, I'm still fine.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by tuwaski: 1:00am On May 17, 2010
there is nothing wrong with it, I even use mineral follow am, cool grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by jokingmary(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2010
tuwaski:

there is nothing wrong with it, I even use mineral follow am, cool grin

CHAI[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Abbygyal(f): 1:11pm On May 18, 2010
ive ate indomie 'raw' loadsa times! nuffin do me ,lol
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by nuance: 5:32pm On May 19, 2010
, don't think it's unhealthy!
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Syphonn(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Healthy Tips to Help You Avoid Having Bad Breath

Bad breath odour vary, depending on the source or underlying cause. Some people worry too much about their breath even though they have little or no mouth odour, while others have bad breath and do not know it. Because it is difficult to assess how your own breath smells, you can ask a close friend or family member to confirm your breath.
Brushing the teeth every morning and evening and after meals help in protecting your mouth from bacterial infections that cause bad breath.

READ MORE: http://www.busygisting.com/healthy-tips-to-help-you-avoid-having-bad-breath/
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by OmoOsanyin: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2017
It's unhealthy to eat Indomie raw or cooked.
Period.

I could explain more but it will be an epistle.
Re: Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? by Probz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
This kid seemed so cute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER In Lagos:08139458588 / Lady Feeds The Hungry Ones On The Street Of Nnewi,anambra State(photos) / Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.