Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (50284 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Emmalez(m): 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2018

Big Brother Naija housemate,Cee-C has many amazed thanks to her foresight .

It appears things she talks mentions come to pass.

A day after she mentioned how much she loves actress,Adesua,Big Brother Naija had the actress over as a surprise guest .

She also talked about the possibility of housemates returning which came to pass.

Now, barely two weeks after actress,Juliet Ibrahim revealed plans to make her an ambassador for her eyelash line,shades by Juliet Ibrahim, Cee-C mentioned she would love the actress to give her lashes .

I can’t wait for CeeC to come home and make her brand ambassador for Shades by Juliet Ibrahim Eye lashes @shadesbyjuliet
She surely needs some good lashes to rock since she loves faux lashes this much. #bbnaija

— Juliet Ibrahim (@julietibrahim) March 25, 2018

Fans are really shocked at the coincidence.

The actress who was surprised, has begged fans to vote for Cee-C so she can keep predicting in the house .

She also revealed ,they are destined to be friends.

If you missed @ceec_official talking about me and @shadesbyjuliet lashes watch here! This girl is destined to be my friend ����❤️ let’s vote to keep her in the house fam. She must predict more stuff � visionary moves. pic.twitter.com/e9O9J1ri7w

— Juliet Ibrahim (@julietibrahim) April 4, 2018

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/04/bbnaija-cee-cs-plea-to-juliet-ibrahim-shocks-fans/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by okk4sure: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Arrangee...

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by veli1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Make I Go Ask Tobi Whether To Comment On This Rubbish Or Not. Hunger Dey Worry Me,Make I Go Buy Frozen Beans Sef, Excuse Me Pls, Am Comin Afta 10secs.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by boolet: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol. I know Nigerians will be awed, we derive pleasure in being fooled. cheesy

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by SmallmebigGod: 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
And this is on front page

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by bestocrat(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Have buhari travel to London. We need fresh air in this country grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by seankay(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
It's obvious Biggy is giving her expo. This is analogous to female students sleeping with their lecturers; they are great sources of informations on those courses.

118 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by engrpheleeks(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
so we should fry sperm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Can't you people understand BBN is a film

I have a system in my house that record all the conversation when the show go for a break.

The more you look the less you see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by hazan041(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy

You only need her to predict her lasting in the house u don't need to beg fans

#RubbishShow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by KingOvo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
The way Liverpool played against City today ehn. I was just SALAHivating grin grin

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Kelklein(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
so it's true this whole charade was pre-planned.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by XingXhang(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Don't know what to type.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by everlymoore86(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
There are more to that .
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Prettyyemi(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmmmm..
Something is fishy!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by durolexxy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please predict about buhari return to Duara in 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by owomida1: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
In Fela's voice: Arangee masitasi oooooooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by alphaconde(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
let her predict buharis ousting or return
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by remmysantos: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
cee c the magician

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by AnodaIT(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't even understand again
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by SamuelTurner(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
I know say big brother don suck her slippers breast that why he's giving her hint.......or she be seer?

Ayam not understanding

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
This Whooping is proudly brought to you by Liverpool FC.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Pablonaso: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
KingOvo:
The way Liverpool played against City today ehn. I was just SALAHivating grin grin

the thing tire me sef. I was in my chamber watching the incredible goal of Chamberlain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by maxwell767(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin grin

Eyes Lashes ambassador

I think is about time we change Nigeria to Comedygeria

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Onyinye15(f): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Neoteny(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yawn

When will this shiit be over so the youth will go back to their tribal wars?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition / Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Rosemary Idibia, The Mother Of 2face, The Tafidan Kudenda Of Kudenda Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.