Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot (27293 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Tessyama1: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday got into a fight with actress Juliet Ibrahim after the former got a very hot slap from Comedian, Arole during a movie.

The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to ‘cut’.

Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.

According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time,

I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”, Juliet said

However, Nkechi replied;

"With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?…Aunty better don’t even come near me��‍♀️��‍♀️Slap that left me deaf for 10mins� @officialarole I love you Still tho❤"

Well Juliet Ibrahim fired back at her after she called her an Idiot. 

Nkechi has now apologized to Juliet saying she was emotional and she allowed her emotions get the best of her.

Read her apology below...

"Dear Juliet Ibrahim my name is Nkechi Blessing sunday. I write this to address what really went wrong yesterday,Yesterday I was very emotional and i allowed my emotions get the best part of me and I said alot of hurtful things to a fellow woman which i am not proud of so I am here to say I am SORRY to Juliet Ibrahim. Even though she said alot to me herself but that does not matter what matters is I like to let go of my hurt and make peace . I am a woman and well brought up and I should not have let my emotions get the best part of me. I am not afraid of criticism, please i love to learn and i love to be taught by people who have been there before me. But the comment came off wrongly. I felt like i was been talked down on my talent and abilities, and yesterday was not the best day for me as i was dealing with alot myself so all this added to me blowing off but this is not me making excuses but me making peace and correcting whatever wrong impression about me yesterday must have created in the minds of people. Once again i am sorry to everyone who I have disappointed by my actions. This are people that love and have great respect and expectations for me but I let them down. I should have acted differently. Also to juliet Ibrahim I am sorry and I Open my arms for love and peace I hope you will kindly embrace it. We are all women we should love and support each other not fight each other. Thank you all and have a blessed holiday...Cc @julietibrahim"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/actress-nkechi-sunday-apologizes-to-juliet-ibrahim-for-calling-her-an-idiot.html

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by ANNOY(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
We are talking about super eagles winning World Cup and this one is talking about Juliet Ibrahim.
Smh

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by akchigeorge: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please people help me I need a job in Abuja, I have ND in public admin and am a computer literate Even if it's hotel job just anything to help me feed my aged mother for now am tired of staying at home

9 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
That's better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by LisaAnne(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lol she doesn't want her upcoming career to go extinct

24 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Houseofglam7(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
Okay bye

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Throwback: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Her brain just opened up to the fact that she's upcoming and too new to be making enemies so soon.

10 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by ANNOY(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
LisaAnne:
Lol she doesn't want her upcoming career to go extinct
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by wildcatter23(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Two African teams have already lost. Will Nigeria join them tomorrow?

These women should park one corner

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by 9jvirgin(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Social media is a curse to Nigeria. Upon all the troubles a country is facing, 2 inconsequential non-entities are trending.

I don't know who has hurt Nigeria the more; Lord Lugard or Social media.

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Flexherbal(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
All is well !
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Joseunlimited(f): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dear Juliet Ibrahim my name is bla bla bla......

grin well played!

Una don fool una sef finish

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
Running your mouth like a mad chicken only to regret later, mtchewww.

Op, meanwhile...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
two upcoming de quarrel una put am for nairaland sho mo age nairaland...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by obaataaokpaewu: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
I hate apologizing, the reason I try not to do anything that will warrant me apologizing

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Danelo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sick of this news.....

Op has nothing to offer.

Making a minor feel important.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by talk2saintify(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Authoreety: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
She try..

Anyone that apologises like ds shld be kept close

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Built2last: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Apology is not weakness

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by allanphash7(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
None of my bizness

If she like she can call her a hoee
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by HSfoundation(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Arole with the brain resetting slap grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Akinz0126(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Never knew this lady is from south east she has been featuring in a hell lot of Yoruba movies.

Well she's good i must admit.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by lastempero: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please all these mods should stop bringing up these gossips until the world cup ends.#Alot of distractions
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
My mom tried acting once, when the supposed trainer gave her a resounding slap eh, she changed to screenwriting....lolzzz

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by lifestyle1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Abegi better people, make Una help me mention falz for my video on ig

Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj7j1GUBwoz/
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by ayo4dworld(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Next time, be fast to listen but slow to respond..

Well it's a good thing that you can come out to apologize not minding the reaction of people..

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by pelicanbeau(f): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is a woman who knows when to halt a melee or rancour...or maybe she was advised for the sake of her career which she referred o as carrier sometimes ago
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by Zimmermann(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
I admire her maturity...her response to Juliet was absolutely uncalled for n unnecessary...

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by believewin: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
@ NKECHI , ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WROTE THIS, JULIET SAID YOU'RE A STACK ILLITERATE, shocked.
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday got into a fight with actress Juliet Ibrahim after the former got a very hot slap from Comedian, Arole during a movie.

The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to ‘cut’.

Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.

According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time,

I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”, Juliet said

However, Nkechi replied;

"With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?…Aunty better don’t even come near me��‍♀️��‍♀️Slap that left me deaf for 10mins� @officialarole I love you Still tho❤"

Well Juliet Ibrahim fired back at her after she called her an Idiot. 

Nkechi has now apologized to Juliet saying she was emotional and she allowed her emotions get the best of her.

Read her apology below...

"Dear Juliet Ibrahim my name is Nkechi Blessing sunday. I write this to address what really went wrong yesterday,Yesterday I was very emotional and i allowed my emotions get the best part of me and I said alot of hurtful things to a fellow woman which i am not proud of so I am here to say I am SORRY to Juliet Ibrahim. Even though she said alot to me herself but that does not matter what matters is I like to let go of my hurt and make peace . I am a woman and well brought up and I should not have let my emotions get the best part of me. I am not afraid of criticism, please i love to learn and i love to be taught by people who have been there before me. But the comment came off wrongly. I felt like i was been talked down on my talent and abilities, and yesterday was not the best day for me as i was dealing with alot myself so all this added to me blowing off but this is not me making excuses but me making peace and correcting whatever wrong impression about me yesterday must have created in the minds of people. Once again i am sorry to everyone who I have disappointed by my actions. This are people that love and have great respect and expectations for me but I let them down. I should have acted differently. Also to juliet Ibrahim I am sorry and I Open my arms for love and peace I hope you will kindly embrace it. We are all women we should love and support each other not fight each other. Thank you all and have a blessed holiday...Cc @julietibrahim"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/actress-nkechi-sunday-apologizes-to-juliet-ibrahim-for-calling-her-an-idiot.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot by GhettoG1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
End of film, part loading

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How To Do Giveaway— Tiktok Lady Knocks Davido Over N300million Charity / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) / Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.