Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (50297 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Eldavis(m): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2018
boolet:
Lol. I know Nigerians will be awed, we derive pleasure in being fooled. cheesy

Aaah dis comment weak me grin cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Have u heard Prophetess CEEC and Ebuka dated for more than 2yrs and broke up?
Every prophet has source.
Just saying I beg . No insinuation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by MrOwonikoko: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
seankay:
It's obvious Biggy is giving her expo. This is analogous to female students sleeping with their lecturers; they are great sources of informations on those courses.

I concur shocked
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by GuntersChain(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2018
She memorised her script very well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by ameh99: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Eye lash ambassador....what sort of fuckry is dis and so she now see things abi..

Since you now see things before they happen,

Madam Cee C please just give us ten correct scores... grin grin grin

Bbn is a scam.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2018
seankay:
It's obvious Biggy is giving her expo. This is analogous to female students sleeping with their lecturers; they are great sources of informations on those courses.

U JUST NAILED IT
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by lilyheaven: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
veli1:

u wan taste am?
Please tell me,
If you want to send it to my house, no problem.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Elnida: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pablonaso:

the thing tire me sef. I was in my chamber watching the incredible goal of Chamberlain

as MANY we're the defenders,MANE, still nod in the goal. cool
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by Pablonaso: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Elnida:

as MANY we're the defenders,MANE, still nod in the goal. cool

Lwkmd.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by veli1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
lilyheaven:
Please tell me, If you want to send it to my house, no problem.
i've finished it. I'll prepare some 4 u nxt tym.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by lilyheaven: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
veli1:

i've finished it. I'll prepare some 4 u nxt tym.
embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans by naijpromise(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
This Cee-C of a thing is always full of drama wink.
*Rapper Nasty C opens up on collaboration with Olamide, Tiwa Savage & others* - Click here to read full post:http://www.naijpromise.com.ng/2018/04/rapper-nasty-c-opens-up-on.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.