Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics (26200 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner / Reno Omokri Exposes El-Rufai Again, Calls Him An Opportunistic Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by AmazingMasada: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Nigerian youths are suppose to be celebrating Reno right now but what do we have here is a bunch of ignorant people trying to justify the inconsistency of the APC all because of peanuts
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by saibabangida: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
[img][/img] but all these arguments cant we see Reno has posted this on twitter? Its already out in the open... No denial whatsoever from the Apc...and cab you not see its their veirified handles?

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by SuperS1Panther: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Pastor Simlin Wendell.

We will never forget your fraudulent tendency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by alen4smith(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2018
saaron:
Buhari's disastrous rudderless govt are obviously tired of Reno's daily missiles on them. grin
A failed catastrophic govt with nothing to show other than lies and propaganda will always dread the truth.

Keep on hitting em with facts and truth @ Reno.

Buhari is going back to his village.
Reno's childish rants you mean to say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by anyebedgreat: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2018
humilitypays:

Lol. So after all the hate campaigns and lies and "back to Daura" braggings, you guys have given up.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

One of former president Jonathan's aides grin that has become a constant Buhari critic embarassed due to the fact that he no longer receives food aka money from aso rock. cool grin I think he is 14 years old. tongue

Shaataap there for claiming Reno is 14 when he behaves like a 4 year old

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by keneck1: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2018
PerformOrResign:
Just reading through the comments here with all the sarcasm I can tell that Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership
so true,so unfortunate
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by zone51: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2018
So, Reno even asabi the person behind that handle... cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2018
this Reno is so Cynical and evil that he can make up the tweet, or present something entirely to look like a tweet
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by SarkinYarki: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2018
zone51:
So, Reno even asabi the person behind that handle... cheesy grin

The person behind the handle is that useless Phillip Obin of Potech bulk Sms

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by poseidon12: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Mynd44:
How old is Reno again?

What has his age got to do with the issue? I believe he is old enough to be called an adult; a bright and articulate one for that matter.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

One of former president Jonathan's aides grin that has become a constant Buhari critic embarassed due to the fact that he no longer receives food aka money from aso rock. cool grin I think he is 14 years old. tongue

Check our signature in blue below and call or click to chat us onb your interest.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by Jethrolite(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
comshots:
@reno,you are the only journalist who is yet to become a member of BMC crew.Other journalists and media outfits have been bought with brown envelopes.
It is called loyalty. Everything is not about brown envelopes.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by uridadole: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing harmful in the tweet.

Political differences isn't synonymous to sworn enmity.

I am quite aware that APC official handle had sent a DM to PDP Official handle and even sarcastically asked the PDP Official handle to feel free to "join" APC.

The PDP replied by asking APC to mobilise their members to visit the closest PDP ward to them to obtain their PDP Membership card.

Let's stop acting like politics is a war-war affair...

IN OTHER NEWS

The mission to stop Buhari and APC at all levels in 2019 is at top gear. Nigerians across the six geopolitical zones are very much ready and determined for the task.

You can't say so because it is your personal opinion.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by kanubiafra: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:
Insane man grin cheesy

This is stage

Any random guy can upload APC logo on his Dp.

Reno is becoming useless day after day, i will not be surprise if pigs and idiot will believe this sh!t
THE truth is that you opened this thread and commented cos you actually believed. so what are you ? a pig or an idiot?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by fk001(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2018
kanubiafra:
THE truth is that you opened this thread and commented cos you actually believed. so what are you ? a pig or an idiot?

I opened this thread to insult Reno and see the gullible IPOB that will applaud him, and you are one of them.

Your moniker says it all
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by ndcide(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Nothing harmful in the tweet.

Political differences isn't synonymous to sworn enmity.

I am quite aware that APC official handle had sent a DM to PDP Official handle and even sarcastically asked the PDP Official handle to feel free to "join" APC.

The PDP replied by asking APC to mobilise their members to visit the closest PDP ward to them to obtain their PDP Membership card.

Let's stop acting like politics is a war-war affair...

IN OTHER NEWS

The mission to stop Buhari and APC at all levels in 2019 is at top gear. Nigerians across the six geopolitical zones are very much ready and determined for the task.

Which mission are you talking about.... You don't seem to be on any mission. How many times have you told Nigerians why the party you claim to belong should be voted come 2019 and not the current APC. you are not serious.

@PDP watch this guy closely. You've been warned.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2018
^^^^^

Haters are yet to figure out how I get my way to the heart of any party I align with.

Na God ooo

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by DavidEsq(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Me, looking for the "reaching out by APC" to Reno:

Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by kanubiafra: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

I opened this thread to insult Reno and see the gullible IPOB that will applaud him, and you are one of them.

Your moniker says it all
YOU mean you actually follow ipob? and reno too? A people you call terrorists gullible and miscreants guy what are you scared of ? YOU should be more concerned about buhari now
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by Igba123: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
There's no difference between APC & PDP. Both parties are full of corruption-oriented bastards fighting for their selfish interests - including the so-called pastor a.k.a Wendell Simlin.

We should retire all these bastards by voting a new party with fresh youthful candidates come 2019.
which party is dat again?
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by hushpapi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is obviously a make up story by pdp to bring down Buhari. Rino has always supported Jonathan, allowance coming in steady, now paro don change now! Why won’t he cry. Abeg make he continue to cry, hin neighbor don call him mama for phone to come breastfeed am.
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by IamSINZ(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You're pro-APC? No wonder!
Re: Reno Omokri Exposes APC For "Reaching Out" To Him - Pics by deomelo: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
What exactly was exposed in the meaningless rubbish the Twitter clown posted?

I see a very matured response by the APC.

This juvenile Twitter parrot must be on crack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly / John Oyegun Emerges APC Presidential Screening Committee Chairman / NLC Warning Strike: Banks To Shut Down On Tuesday & Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.