Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,460 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) (37567 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos) / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) / Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by autojosh: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
One place in Lagos state with a notoriety for endless traffic gridlock is the Agege-Pen Cinema axis.

There, thousands of commuters accessing that axis typically lose valuable man-hours in traffic. The presence of a railway track there also does not help the situation. Instead, it compounds it.

The presence of the Agege market is another big attraction to that area. Thus, hundreds of thousands of Lagosians access that location daily in order to get to the market. Hence, the heavy human and vehicular traffic on the Agege-Pen Cinema axis.

However, all these are about to be history.

The Ambode administration has commenced full construction work on a flyover and bridge ramp at the Agege bus stop-Pen-Cinema axis.

The flyover and bridge ramp is designed to unlock traffic gridlock at the Agege-Iju-Pen-Cinema axis.

The 1.4km Pen Cinema flyover and bridge ramp will run from Agege down to the Abeokuta Expressway. It is a key intervention strategy by the Ambode administration to address the perennial traffic often associated with the area.

The on-going construction work runs day and night. Heavy lighting equipment and a massive generator have been planted at the site to ensure proper illumination for nocturnal construction activities.

The Pen Cinema flyover and bridge ramp would be equivalent to both the Ajah and Abule-Egba bridges.

The project is expected to be deliver by November 2018.

Indeed, its apparent that Ambode is not joking at Agege-Pen Cinema.

#AmbodeIsNotJoking

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-what-ambode-is-doing-at-agege-pen-cinema-photo/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by mcemmy0z: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2018
He's working some are sleeping

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Let him finish constructing his bustops first before we can say something.This may be another abandon works now that 2019 election is approaching.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Let him complete the projects first before one can say something.You know how tricking these politicians are,especially now that election is approaching.It is the same project the much noice making ex governor fashola did that ambode is destroying and rebuilding.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by iamhorny(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2018
This image laudaring is becoming to much...tomorrow now, they will use it as an excuse to justify their neck tight tax, levied on the citizenry..

Same way fashola and his infrastructure propaganda did not change much in lagos....while I commend the governor, same as other governors who are making effort, please let this propaganda stop. They should focus more on people oriented project and of international standard and not the substandard ones we see with inflated cost...

What lagos need most now is a comprehensive transport masterplan, encomprising roads, rail way and underground tunnels(which can also be for roads or tube trains) and above all a comprehensive drainage system because that is the biggest threat to lagos now....the feared future is fast approaching....without deep and wide drainage system and other water channels, like canals that can allow free flow of water, lagos will be submerged in the shortest future...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

I hope this demolition did not affect the Mountain of Fire Church near Pen Cinema?

I was once taken there for a 3-day dry fast deliverance and I still intend going there for another deliverance anytime I visit.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2018
Why Ambode
Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2018
The Real Mr Project

Working hard all day to give Lagos a facelift

Carry go Baba, second term don sure for you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
I think ambode is an imported governor from the FIRST WORLD...

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
comshots:
Let him finish constructing his bustops first before we can say something.This may be another abandon works now that 2019 election is approaching.

Extreme f00lishness is the public display of stvpidity
Even if you are blind, you have not heard of Abule-Egba bridge?
What of Ikeja Bus park?
Ojodu bus park?
Which of them were abandoned
Even if all the Ahadioha from Biafrauud follow you to Lagos, why not go to Mountain of fire for them to be chased away
I tire for your life sha

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by johnime: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
In case you are wondering, why you do not have light? They have gone to sell bread.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
comshots:
We are talking Lagos,not some remote state.

Show me one abandoned Lagos State project since 1999

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Lagos my city.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Robisky001(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2018
All these are basic amenities that the Government is obligated to. So no thumbs up from me to him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2018
AGEGE!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Opinionated: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Jackyboy: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2018
WIKE SEE UR MATE AMBODE.....DOING THINGS ON A REGULAR.

NOBODY CALL AM MR PROJECT.......SINCE WIKE ENTER NA SO SO ROAD FOR UPLAND E DEY REPAIR.

RENOVATIONS UPANDAN.........NO PROJECT TO CREATE JOBS.

YET DEM DEY SING SONG .......MR PROJECT MR PROJECT

I WISH LAGOS NA MY STATE!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2018
yea he's doing a great job
I just dey come from there now sef I go epp
them fetch water chhaaii no be small thing oo..... lala you get snake meat there make I wack....your pman dey h
Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by okuneddie(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope this demolition did not affect the Mountain of Fire Church near Pen Cinema?

I was once taken there for a 3-day dry fast deliverance and I still intend going there for another deliverance anytime I visit.

Seriously, you really need it like now now but not 3 days dry fast this time but 3 months dry fast.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Cool. The man don scatter Lagos roads finish. But all good so far it is completed and it is built to last 10s of yrs. Expecting three thread to counter this like saying
Why agege dont need flyover or ambode imported all materials from tinubus foreign company while abandoning our hard working brother own just to disgrace us

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by Embell: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Like Lagos traffic ever end.
Lagos traffic never end.
Well let's hope this project together with similar projects like it can somehow reduce the 'everlasting' Lagos traffic.
Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by lotusbeta: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Abegee
Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by yachal: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

laughable fvckery.

Bro, I'll tell you for free
you need more than 3dayz deliverance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by three: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2018
wellmax:

We are talking Lagos,not some remote state.

Show me one abandoned Lagos State project since 1999

1. Odo Iyalaro Waste Water Treatment Plant
2. Km19 - Km46 Lekki Epe Expressway
3. Iponri 'Ultra Modern' Market
4. Ilase Beach Resort
5. VIP Beach Resort Badagry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by JMOB(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2018
mcemmy0z:
He's working some are sleeping
KWARA IS SNORING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
priceaction:
Cool. The man don scatter Lagos roads finish. But all good so far it is completed and it is built to last 10s of yrs. Expecting three thread to counter this like saying
Why agege dont need flyover or ambode imported all materials from tinubus foreign company while abandoning our hard working brother own just to disgrace us

grin
Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You need it badly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by princeadams11: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2018
comshots:
I am not a Legosian but for the short period of 3 years I have spent in lag so far, I must commend Ambode for his hard work and I initiative. Please, don't be in another state and just be saying things you don't know about. It portrays you as an unserious person

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2018
The only problem I have with this construction is that it has disturbed me from going to take fresh air inside that TFC at Pen Cinema grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2018
iamhorny:
This image laudaring is becoming to much...tomorrow now, they will use it as an excuse to justify their neck tight tax, levied on the citizenry..

Same way fashola and his infrastructure propaganda did not change much in lagos....while I commend the governor, same as other governors who are making effort, please let this propaganda stop. They should focus more on people oriented project and of international standard and not the substandard ones we see with inflated cost...

What lagos need most now is a comprehensive transport masterplan, encomprising roads, rail way and underground tunnels(which can also be for roads or tube trains) and above all a comprehensive drainage system because that is the biggest threat to lagos now....the feared future is fast approaching....without deep and wide drainage system and other water channels, like canals that can allow free flow of water, lagos will be submerged in the shortest future... LOL HEAR YOURSELF. YOU JUDGED AND STILL EXONERATED AMBODE. YOUR POST MAKES NO MEANING .HE IS BUILDING RAIL ROAD, WATER WAYS AND ROADS HE IS EXPANDING ROADS SO WHATS YOUR POINT TO THIS YOUR COMMENTS BRO ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date / Buhari Approves Four International Airports As Special Economic Zones / Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.