Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady (22026 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Lamzzyy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
noted
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by mtngloetiartel: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
pcguru1:
"While we’re getting close to the final"

I don't get how that's a pun , we are ; getting close to the finals. I don't see any play on words.
dont mind the op jare! Some people doxt know what it meant when they are telling us 'no pun intended'.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
ALAYORMII:

The OP doesn't understand the use of pun

People just go no pun intended without even knowing what a pun is

Exactly because I live for puns I was even worried I didn't get it at first till I had to re-read everything.
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by loteliz(f): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol... When he emerges as the winner. Gold digger.
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by nairalandtruthr: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
why not employ him as cook?
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Checked86:
with a condition though__whenever he emerges as the winner. I like Rico shaa. I stopped watching since Teddy A left. i can't watch children when my neighbours' children are everywhere in our compound
Bros your head dey well. Me too
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by HausaOverlord: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
She wish he could cook for her, when he comes out of the bbn house as the winner, if him no win nko?
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by doctorpromise(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
This girl is Crazy
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by itzmoni(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bros she offend you b4...sounded so pained and personal..doh
ShitHead:
He's coming home this weekend. You will enjoy his food.

But first, try and bathe. You are FAT and ugly. Don't add so much body odour too to your CV.
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by potbelly(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Now you know wink
Thegeneralqueen:
So we actually have someone with such moniker here shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Rodeoz(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
pcguru1:
"While we’re getting close to the final"

I don't get how that's a pun , we are ; getting close to the finals. I don't see any play on words.
I thought i'm the only one that's been ruminating on the "pun"...nothing creative..... undecided
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by exlinklodge: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ur problem, not mine
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
This one get breasts sha cool
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Ugosample(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
tofolo:
Is that an issue?
Rick Ross does not look like this anymore.
he is now fit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by bonccobon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dozie32:
NOWADAYS IF YOU KISS A GIRL ON HER FOREHEAD IT TASTES LIKE TIGER HEAD BATTERY BECAUSE OF MAKEUP... LOLZZ

Lol....haha haha haha haha.
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by EndtimeJudge(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
lol emerges out

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Annoying Things Nigerians Do In Cinemas / Silverbird Cinemas, Nigeria / BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.