Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave (458 Views)

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Beke2020: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello All,

I am very encouraged by what I read on your platform. This has motivated me to send my problem. God punish poverty. I never wish anyone even my enemy to be poor cos if you are poor or as a man you cannot take care of your own family,you are completely finished.

I met Ajiri five years ago. She was working as Contractor to my company. I work with a manufacturing company as a Store Officer. She was about 31 years at the time. I used to admire how hard working she was as a single woman. She seemed to be doing well for herself. So,I was like her insider friend for her business since she was supplying things to my company. One day,we were gisting casually and I asked her why she is not married,she said no man ask her. They all want to sleep with her and want her money but not to settle down. I told her I liked her but I dont have money like her,she was like,love is not about money.

Long story short,we got married like almost seven months later. My wife is also from a very rich family. So like our wedding,they sponsored everything. Since our marriage,cos I am in school too,its my wife that has been taking care of all our finances in the house. We talked about this before we got married. She said,she didnt mind to support us until I finish school and get a better job.

But since we got married,......

https://livelystones.com.ng/god-punish-poverty-my-wife-treats-me-like-a-slave/
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
POVERTY is not the issue here, the demon you gladly married IS
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by PastorandMentor(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Gold digger. You thought she got money to waste for a f *ck boy like you. Wake up. Even oyigbo done wise talk more a naija.
Re: God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave by Beke2020: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Gold digger. You thought she got money to waste for a f *ck boy like you. Wake up. Even oyigbo done wise talk more a naija.
@Pastorandmentor, you wan take laugh grin finish person

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Met Formula E Drivers At The Vatican & Blessed 1 Of Their Race Cars / Shock As 34 Catholic Bishops Resign At Once...you Won't Believe Why / Blessed Testimony Declares "WAR AGAINST POVERTY"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.