Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them (18380 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Letenwam: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2018
Father Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has fired back at his critics and further stated that God deserves money after he was called out over the viral video in which he was spotted trying to compel the Vice-Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, during the annual harvest and bazaar celebration of the church to disclose how much he would donate to his church project.

Father Mbaka who stated that the bazaar day is strictly for raising of funds and that is the only time his church asks for donations, said; 

“There are some people who are ingrates. These are people from the kingdom of succubus and Incubus. I want to tell you that all these things are caused by jealousy and envy. They are not fighting Mbaka for anything wrong.

“Everyone who came was blessed but they turned it against me, saying I am after money. God deserves money. If you don’t want to bring your own in your stinginess, hold it. I will give God all that I have and even if anybody wants to join them, you’re free to join them.

“Where God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are, there Fr. Mbaka will be. I will build this place for the church. Whoever felt insulted, I apologise. But I didn’t come to your house. It was you who came for the bazaar.”

Father Mbaka who subsequently asked God to punish his detractors and those “firing arrows at him”, added that all those fighting him were fighting God. Though he did not mention Obi’s name, however the controversial priest said any politician who had donated money to his ministry was free to send his or her bank account number and he would gladly return the donation.

He added, “As for me, I am in high spirits. I want to assure you, those who are thinking that it is their money we will use to build this ministry, before the end of tomorrow, I will send all their monies into their accounts.”

On why he demanded money from Obi publicly, Father Mbaka told Punch that he wanted the process of donation to be open and transparent so that no one would accuse him of diverting funds.

“We do it outside, publicly because if I am silent, rumours will begin to spread that someone gave me $10m and why did Mbaka keep quiet? They will abuse me even if I am silent because anytime they want to attack this ministry, they will start somewhere.

“If I am silent they will attack, if I talk, they will attack it. And don’t forget that the liturgy was not tampered with. I finished the mass and even removed my priestly attire. No one can fault me on that" he said. 

https://lailasnews.com/father-mbaka-slams-critics-says-god-deserves-money-and-will-punish-them/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Kkk777: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Ole GBE, Ole GBA ( thief carry am and another thief collect am ).

Case closed.

16 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by ShameOnAPC: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Yahoo yahoo Rev

See my moniker

44 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Jenniferblog(f): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Can somebody ask Mbaka the exact place he goes to whenever he wants to hand over the money to God

Ole buruku

And my people will still attend his church tomorrow angry

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by shutto: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by bloggeek: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
All this our 21st Century pastors... They have turn church to a bank already.

Doctor Freeze, where are you?

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Oluhills007: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Omo...Mbaka is a typical shameless religious leader who feeds fat on the folly of his church members who have refused to grow some brain.... See what is coming from his mouth...anyway he's a flattie...
I don't expect much from flypods

11 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by millionboi2: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
G
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2018
I don't know what people have against men of God. This man has done no wrong, has he? Daddy Oritsajefor was also strongly criticized just for being involved in some dirty arms deal. Pa Oyedepo has been receiving his backlash just 'cos he couldn't differentiate between sarcasm and reality. Now, Father Mbaka, merely cos he asked for money to build a home where God will eat and sleep in.

Really, you guys just hate pastors for no reason!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
This scammer should shut da FCK up

Wonder why diocese never send u to farm in villa

Nonsense money grabber

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by bukynkwuenu: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
collecting money from the same people you are to condemn.......

I wonder what they read from that Bible... don't they learn from prophet Isaiah, Ezekiel ,Hosea, Elijah whom God uses to liberate the nation....

mbaka why?

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Lexusgs430: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Greedy Mbaka....

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by kovic7(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2018
damage control

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
OK ooh

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by killdiabetes(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Rev Mbaka, Politicians and Money are like 5 and 6. Anywaz is oirite....

MW, You can CLICK HERE for more details on how to prevent diabetes complications using natural veggies.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Mysselff2: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
This Mr Mbaka is not only a yahoo yahoo man, but he is mad as well

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by seunoj: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Space booked
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by seacoast(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Super story...

So you cannot say it(that you don't want to be accused of diverting the church fund) other than using insults, and your Dec 31st prediction to force Mr. Obi to make his donation public.

My Rev. You need to see how desperate you were that day. You were nothing near Holy and professional.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Pachesky(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Good reason if you ask me as haters would have accused him of embezzling church funds..though the manner in which it was said baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by don4real18(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Erm hmm
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by BruncleZuma: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Racoon(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Mbaka said, “There are some people who are ingrates. These are people from the kingdom of succubus and Incubus.I want to tell you that all these things are caused by jealousy and envy.They are not fighting Mbaka for anything wrong.

“ Everyone who came was blessed but they turned it against me, saying I am after money .God deserves money. If you don ’t want to bring your own in your stinginess, hold it.I will give God all that I have and even if anybody wants to join them, you’ re free to join them....

The cleric said all those fighting him were fighting God . He subsequently asked God to punish his detractors and those “ firing arrows at him ”

If Mbaka truly said this, then he have totally gone the way of pardition in delusional believe to justify his quest for filthy lucre and may never come back from it. undecided

"Pride goeth before destruction & a haughty spirit before a fall."-(Proverbs 16:18)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Pat4321: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Yes but Not useless,dubious and stolen money

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Tonyspecial(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
U are a good man of God

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by dreamwords: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Oluhills007:
Omo...Mbaka is a typical shameless religious leader who feeds fat on the folly of his church members who have refused to grow some brain.... See what is coming from his mouth...anyway he's a flattie...
I don't expect much from flypods
angry
Oya migrate back to the sky

6 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Peacemaker5128: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Ibo and wayowayo are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by justiniyke29: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
I pity people who still take pastors and priest seriously

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Andrewkinggg: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2018
I'm a CATHOLIC and I'm 100% against Fr. Mbaka comments. He's made unguided and misleading statements. The Catholic church has maintained a standard over the past years. The Catholic church has never involved in partisan politics and with this regards Fr. Mbaka does not represent the catholic church, he's not one of us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Emmyson99(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
God owns every thing and he can't for your money father mbaka

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Anigreat: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
See my moniker

shocked

Great Moniker
Shame on useless Apc

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates 13th Anniversary Of His Church OFM(photos) / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It / Easter: Bishop Ezeokafor Gifts Bags Of Rice, Others To Over 300 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.