Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Election 2019; How Do I Transfer My PVC Voting Right From Jos To Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2019; How Do I Transfer My PVC Voting Right From Jos To Lagos? (375 Views)

Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election 2019; How Do I Transfer My PVC Voting Right From Jos To Lagos? by ayusco85(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
With the recent clamour of how strategic the 2019 election is to the future of Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole, I am faced with a little dilemma.

I registered for my voters card when I was still in schl before the 2011 elections, I was given the temporary voters card prior to the 2011 election, I couldn't vote because I travelled home during said election....

Years later I was able to collect the PVC from inec office in jos.

During the 2015 election I was serving in Abia state I was unable to vote because my PVC was issued in jos.

Now am in Lagos and 2019 election beckons, pls how do I ensure I vote in Lagos? Can I transfer my PVC voting right from jos to Lagos?

If yes, pls how.

This 2019 I must vote out this useless lying government.

I ve never voted before, but I want to stand on the queue under the sun to vote.

Those in the know shld pls share hw one can transfer his PVC. Am sure alot are facing this same dilemma

1 Like

Re: Election 2019; How Do I Transfer My PVC Voting Right From Jos To Lagos? by ladyF(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
I'm not too sure. Let me ask NLJega
Re: Election 2019; How Do I Transfer My PVC Voting Right From Jos To Lagos? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
I think there procedures on how to do that on the inec platform please check online.
Re: Election 2019; How Do I Transfer My PVC Voting Right From Jos To Lagos? by ogoplus: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
ayusco85:
With the recent clamour of how strategic the 2019 election is to the future of Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole, I am faced with a little dilemma.

I registered for my voters card when I was still in schl before the 2011 elections, I was given the temporary voters card prior to the 2011 election, I couldn't vote because I travelled home during said election....

Years later I was able to collect the PVC from inec office in jos.

During the 2015 election I was serving in Abia state I was unable to vote because my PVC was issued in jos.

Now am in Lagos and 2019 election beckons, pls how do I ensure I vote in Lagos? Can I transfer my PVC voting right from jos to Lagos?

If yes, pls how.

This 2019 I must vote out this useless lying government.

I ve never voted before, but I want to stand on the queue under the sun to vote.

Those in the know shld pls share hw one can transfer his PVC. Am sure alot are facing this same dilemma

How to relocate your PVC:

Click:

http://www.inecnigeria.org/?page_id=2051

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Solution To The Current Waste Crisis In Lagos / Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North – Bakare / See Nigerians Reactions As President Buhari Officially Declares For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.