Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To Get A PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Get A PVC (335 Views)

Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / My Experience At A PVC Registration Centre Today / Please Help: Where Can I Get A PVC In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A PVC by Silverstars: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
On almost every politics-related topic we have a lot of comments urging people to get their PVCs and vote. But there are some people who truly do not know how to get a PVC.

Can those of us in the know enlighten others on how to get their PVCs?

You can also share details of INEC locations in your state and LG along with your experience trying to get yours.
Re: How To Get A PVC by Silverstars: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
I know INEC has an office in Asokoro close to Bon Hotel Stratton (former Protea Hotel).

This is for Abuja

I think what most people need to know is: after getting a temporary voter's card, what is the next step to get the PVC.

Do you get called or do you keep visiting the INEC office periodically to see if it's ready.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Hiding Monies In Foreign Countries-President Buhari Warns / What Happened To The Ikoyi Whistle Blower? We Have Not Heard Anything From Him / Trump Invites Buhari To Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.