Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? (731 Views)

Prof. Joy Ogwu Now President Of UN Security Council / Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / Jonathan Is Now President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Ruq: 12:31am On May 08, 2010
i heard it from someone who just came from the north.I JUST WONDER WHO THEY EXPECT TO PRESIDENT WHEN WE DON'T HAVE TO VICE.

I THINK YORUBAS AND IBOS HAVE MADE A GREAT MISTAKE ALLOWING THIS PEOPLE RULE!
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Abagworo(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2010
@poster.you seem to be one of those who live by lies and rumours.fyf,the north is not only hausa and the late president was not hausa neither is ibb or abacha or most of your past leaders.so leave the rumours and go to bed.
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Ruq: 1:06am On May 08, 2010
so what are they
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Omolulu(m): 1:13am On May 08, 2010
it depends on which Hausas you are talking about, it is a known fact that the next in line after the demise is Bros.Jay
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Osama10(m): 1:20am On May 08, 2010
If they are angry they can as well leave and move to Niger Republic.
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Ruq: 1:24am On May 08, 2010
Osama10:

If they are angry they can as well leave and move to Niger Republic.

God bless you i think that's where they came from sef. but i don't understand what d anger is about?
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Abagworo(m): 2:08am On May 08, 2010
Ruq:

so what are they

yar'adua -fulani

ibb-bwari

abacha-kanuri.

maybe you misplaced the word northerners with hausas.
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Ruq: 2:11am On May 08, 2010
So tell me the differences!
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by Osama10(m): 2:18am On May 08, 2010
Why the arguement aboki na aboki.
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by dempeople(m): 4:46am On May 08, 2010
Abagworo:

yar'adua -fulani

ibb-bwari

abacha-kanuri.

maybe you misplaced the word northerners with hausas.

Exactly. @Ruq, be like say na today wey dem born u. Say u never come understand which ones be which. See, all of them are part of the North and see themselves as such - before anything. What you should have said is that, the North 'are angry' - could be minimally true but not entirely.
Re: Are The Hausas Are Angry That Jonathan Is Now President? by udezue(m): 5:06am On May 08, 2010
They should cheer up. Unproductive people.

(1) (Reply)

Nff Sacks Lulu, Taiwo Ogunjobi And Seven Others As 11 Man Committee Gets Inaugur / Nigerian Politician: Schedule Meeting With "paul The Octopusto Know Their Fate / Clowns, The Tortoise And Ibb Quest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.