Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently (2478 Views)

Whatsapp Co-founder Is Selling 10 Of His Porsches In Order To Free Garage Space / Dealership Level Diagnostics - SAAB (1996 - 2013) - Electrical And Mechanical / NEVS Unveils Redesigned SAAB 9-3 As A 186-mile,87mph Top Speed All-Electric Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Alanzazani: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
The car is located in Abuja. One broken headlight. The car need a new key

Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Model?
Year?
Does it run and drive?
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Alanzazani: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Auto Ng the story is a guy's girlfriend smashed the light with a bat and I think the keys have a problem but he said he drove it before he left the country and would like to restore it is an 03or 94 model. I didn't get to look at the mode well I will ask. He will pay well if the job can be done. He has a thing for the car
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Alanzazani: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
AutoElectNG:
Model?
Year?
Does it run and drive?

Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Alanzazani: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
If you are in Abuja the car is at Aso drive we can go and look at it so you know the extent of the work
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
I have traveled....when I return...I'll come for inspection
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Alanzazani: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
AutoElectNG:
When are you coming back. It is a job I believe we won't regret if we can deliver
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Lexusgs430: 3:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Alanzazani:
Auto Ng the story is a guy's girlfriend smashed the light with a bat and I think the keys have a problem but he said he drove it before he left the country and would like to restore it is an 03or 94 model. I didn't get to look at the mode well I will ask. He will pay well if the job can be done. He has a thing for the car

Why did he cheat on her or dump her? Many calm looking ladies on the outside, but on the inside they are WWE/WBA belt holders...........

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Alanzazani:

When are you coming back. It is a job I believe we won't regret if we can deliver
Next week
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Alanzazani: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Next week
Ok we have a deal..when you get back hit me up let's go.see the car
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by ironheart(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Alanzazani:

I am back, hit me up
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Alanzazani:

Contact made

Appointment awaited
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by kingreign(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
AutoElectNG:
in subtle terms he has flee from the appearance of that Saab.
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by kingreign(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
if this is a 99-2003 Saab 9-5 2.3t model, I'd say avoid it. they usually have high engine failure rates. parts are also scarce.
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingreign:

in subtle terms he has flee from the appearance of that Saab.

Lol...I have not...not even seen it, though I have made contact with the OP, who has direct links to the owner
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
kingreign:
if this is a 99-2003 Saab 9-5 2.3t model, I'd say avoid it. they usually have high engine failure rates. parts are also scarce.

Thank you for your advice.

I appreciate.
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Alanzazani: 12:34pm On May 01, 2018
If we can restore this car, we will post our progress here. It seems sourcing parts will be our challenge
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
Alanzazani:
If we can restore this car, we will post our progress here. It seems sourcing parts will be our challenge

Abuja has failed.

Lagos is next, if it fails.

Then it will be either US or Sweden or any part of the EU where it will be most cost-effective to bring in the parts.
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2018
Scrap it. angry

If you scout lagos well you will find functional car for less than the price of repairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 2:11pm On May 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Scrap it. angry

If you scout lagos well you will find functional car for less than the price of repairs.

Vehicle of sentimental value... likelihood of being scrapped is low...suggestion reasonable and appreciated nonetheless, will advice on all possibilities
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 7:31am On May 02, 2018
Olaboy1....I sent you mail...please get back to me!
Thanks.
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On May 02, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Abuja has failed.

Lagos is next, if it fails.

Then it will be either US or Sweden or any part of the EU where it will be most cost-effective to bring in the parts.

Even SAAB as a company, no longer exists........ So good luck with this hunt......

NB : Your best option is to buy a whole vehicle and deal with it, like a hyena and vulture would deal with a carcass.......
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 10:02am On May 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Even SAAB as a company, no longer exists........ So good luck with this hunt......

NB : Your best option is to buy a whole vehicle and deal with it, like a hyena and vulture would deal with a carcass.......

Thank you
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by olaboy1: 12:48pm On May 02, 2018
AutoElectNG:
Olaboy1....I sent you mail...please get back to me!
Thanks.

You have a reply.
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 12:51pm On May 02, 2018
olaboy1:

You have a reply.
Appreciated
Re: I Need Someone To Put This SAAB In Order Urgently by AutoElectNG: 10:51pm On May 31, 2018
For the records I got all the information needed to get this done including detailed vehicle inspection and factory repair data...Client did not engage me...felt fees too high...so there will be no updates from my end about this ride

(1) (Reply)

46 Years Old Bike Still Driving On The Road / See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. / Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.