Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,115 members, 7,832,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. (2490 Views)

7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
I was astonished when I saw a Keke man tilted his Keke just to accommodate more fuel at a fuelling station. The increase was not more than N100.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by chatinent: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
If that was the reason, I think it will still pour out when it's balanced due to over flow.

8 Likes

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by Olunmercy56(f): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
This must be north lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
If that was the reason, I think it will still pour out when it's balanced due to over flow.
it was covered before the dropped the Keke and nothing spilled o grin
Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by Officialgarri: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olunmercy56:
whereas, in the South, drivers prefer to queue at the gas station for every trip just to buy #500 fuel.
Penny wise.....
Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by Mooh247: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
When his Keke gets damaged before payment of his hire purchase loan and loan company starts broadcasting his picture as a debtor, he won't blame his actions but, village people and loan company
Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by doytermi: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
They should sha not destroy the Keke
Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by MonkeyMods(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen behold leodeking keke
Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by KingMack(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Anyone who worked in a gas station could relate to this..all Keke drivers usually do this when buying full tank, they jus don't want to leave the little change for the fuel attendant. Imagine asking for ₦9 change E get as e be na undecided so Na too tilt the keke small make Dem pump the remaining grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by Totilopussylick(m): 2:42am On Mar 22, 2022
doytermi:
They should sha not destroy the Keke
You think say the Keke na egg

Or you don't watch India movies .

1 Like

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by Harrykn: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Kano.
I’m not surprised

1 Like

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin
Hope they will tilt 911 Truck like this too?
Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by bluefilm: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Same way I tilt my gen to make sure the last drop of fuel in the fuel is consumed. shocked

1 Like

Re: See How Keke Napep Was Tilted In Fuelling Station Just To Get More Fuel. by Generalwoodz(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2022
My cup overflows!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Improve My Driving Skills / Mazda Or Toyota / What Is A P1135 Code & How Do I Solve This Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.