Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents (3653 Views)

How Would You React To This Video As A Father / How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by earthsync(f): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
and then that someone happens to be a family member. Cause this someone did this months ago while I was staying at this someone's place and up till now I can't bring myself to forget this. men it was terrible. those words did hurt and I know it was because of my gentle nature that's why this person had the guts to say all those things, say my parent failed to bring me up, didn't "train me well".... knowing how my parents STRUGGLED to raise us up and then that someone saying that was like literally adding insults to injuries. I can handle being insulted but you don't dare move past that limits to insult my family because I'd never forget and probably might not forgive too.
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by Reeefe(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's quite a difficult thing to let off tho but for me i always remember that vengance belongs to God and work hard to be great tomorrow.
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by RoyalBlak007: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Fury cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by Ebios(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
It depends... My x insulted my mum in her parents' presence which made them to be shocked so rhey told me to insult them too but l told them l would not do so bcus l was not as foolish as my x was.....

Then another instance was when
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by Shedrack777: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
do you mean like if i tell your father he is stupid in your presence?
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by midolian(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Are they deserving of the insult? grin
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by gracile(f): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol thank God i don't know how to talk as well.
A good slap on the fools face will make my day smiley
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by yanabasee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
I feel furious...then I'd calm down and skip to read something meaningful.....
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:09am On Apr 06, 2018
earthsync:
and then that someone happens to be a family member. Cause this someone did this months ago while I was staying at this someone's place and up till now I can't bring myself to forget this. men it was terrible. those words did hurt and I know it was because of my gentle nature that's why this person had the guts to say all those things, say my parent failed to bring me up, didn't "train me well".... knowing how my parents STRUGGLED to raise us up and then that someone saying that was like literally adding insults to injuries. I can handle being insulted but you don't dare move past that limits to insult my family because I'd never forget and probably might not forgive too.
You're lucky to come from a loving family. I know a girl who's praying for insults on his parents and siblings bcus of how wickedly they treated her. The last time she hrd from them was 10 months ago or thereabout

Life indeed has two sides
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Apr 06, 2018
a relative told you your parents didn't train you well?

That's not a way of insulting one's parents. The jab was thrown at you, not your parents. So leave your parents out of this, and examine the events that led to such. Did you do anything wrongly? Is the person known for insulting people?
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by earthsync(f): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Acidosis:
a relative told you your parents didn't train you well?

That's not a way of insulting one's parents. The jab was thrown at you, not your parents. So leave your parents out of this, and examine the events that led to such. Did you do anything wrongly? Is the person known for insulting people?

they why insult my parents then?
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by Preciouzword: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: How Would You React If Someone Insults Your Parents by Divay22(f): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol
I'll forget that am a girl, quite soft, and do whatever comes to my mind.Insult me, but don't take it far to my parents..
No matter how angry i get, insulting one's parents is out of it.

(1) (Reply)

Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House / PLEASE READ! Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Customerss / Life In Face Me I Face You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.