Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Primary Presidential Election: I'll Beat Buhari & Others, Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primary Presidential Election: I'll Beat Buhari & Others, Garba (436 Views)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? / If Uhuru Somehow Loses The Election I'll Quit Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primary Presidential Election: I'll Beat Buhari & Others, Garba by onlinenews28883(m): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Mr. Adamu Garba II, a presidential aspirant, has said that his decision to run for president on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC, is not to campaign for President Muhammadu Buhari, noting that he has what it takes to get the party’s ticket.

Garba, who is the founder of IPI Solutions, also said he chose the party because of his belief that it is the only platform with prospects for young people.

More news @ https://www.onlinenews.com.ng/2018/04/primary-presidential-election-ill-beat.html?m=1

Re: Primary Presidential Election: I'll Beat Buhari & Others, Garba by yarimo(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2018
One Mallam, pastor or native doctor they lie to Mr. Adamu Garba II that he will defeat President BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

2019: Victory Is Sure By The Grace Of God, Says Buhari / Is This The Most Extreme Example Of Hypocrisy? / Reasons Why Buhari Should Not Contest For Presidecy Again In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.