Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed (1422 Views)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed by achcodetech(m): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2018
I know you have been coming across sites posts on opera mini news feed and you've been wondering how it's being done and the procedures that should be followed to put your website or blog on opera's newsfeed.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO ADD YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG TO OPERA MINI NEWS FEED

Kindly send an email to this email address @ social-networks@opera.com

You should get a reply from an opera mini agent telling you to write a formal and appropiate request together with your blog or site link that he will forward it to the newsfeed team. Do what he or she says and reply him or her back with your details.

Wait and dont be hurry as they will definitely give you feedback on what to do next after somedays ( Only if your blog worth their approval).

And if they approve your request, just follow the intructions that will be given to you to get it done.

Note: It may take months before finishing up the whole processes and after that your blog / website will start displaying on the opera news feed.

You may ask me, what are the benefits of making my sites appear on opera mini news feed?

CHECKOUT THE BENEFITS OF YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG APPEARING ON OPERA NEWS FEED

You get more traffics to your blog and Your site / blog WILL l becomes more popular.

In the sense that it will be visible to all users of operamini in Africa and in the whole world which is an extimate of billion users. isn't that cool?

It's Another Source of Income For You As A Blogger.

By displaying your blog or site on the CONTINUE READING https://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/04/add-your-website-blog-opera-mini-news-feed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed by HotYarns: 4:04am On Apr 06, 2018
��������������
I just downloaded Opera News and got ₦500 of free airtime. You can get the same here
(https://lucky-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/share/6po7w?source=wa

(1) (Reply)

Samsung J1 Ace J110h Screen Needed / Spar 31st Awoof Anniversary / Tecno Camon 11 (4gb) Vs Infinix S4 (3gb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.