Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator (6221 Views)

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Billions of years ago in the periods of the hominids, shortly after God Almighty sent its creatures to every planet of the Universe, Yahweh, one of the first beings placed in the outer universes, disowned his creator all because he wanted to continue his violence on earth.

Here is the actual reference as recorded by Keltiel:

Doctufos: First Job 1:32

32. But Jehovah refused to follow the light of God Almighty to the Anystenx(innermost universe). But he rebelliously disowned Reverad(THE GREATEST), saying, who is God Almighty?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
The truth is here.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Truth be told
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Primesky(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
These are bare face lies cooked up by the devil himself for such a time as this. Jesus indeed warned us about such a time as this when subtle lies will be taken as truth. One truth is, the devil is a liar!

Jesus Christ is Lord over all and forever!

Stop decieving and confusing people with Yahweh, Jehovah, etc. Satan alone is the author of confusion not the almighty God.

People of God disregard all this lies, they are not of God. Jesus Christ is Lord!

7 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Primesky:
These are bare face lies cooked up by the devil himself for such a time as this. Jesus indeed warned us about such a time as this when subtle lies will be taken as truth. One truth is, the devil is a liar!

Jesus Christ is Lord over all and forever!

Stop decieving and confusing people with Yahweh, Jehovah, etc. Satan alone is the author of confusion not the almighty God.

People of God disregard all this lies, they are not of God. Jesus Christ is Lord!

Yahweh himself knows his creator. It baffles me when you claim to know Yahweh more than himself. You need enlightenment to know the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Primesky(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:

Yahweh himself knows his creator. It baffles me when you claim to know Yahweh more than himself. You need enlightenment to know the truth.

There is no such thing!. This is all an attempt at confusing humanity. The whole thing has the devil's finger prints and signature in it.

The almighty God has a lot of names you don't even know. Look at what the the almighty God said in the bible when He was talking to Moses:

Exodus 6:3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Also, David said something worth looking at:

Psalms 138:2
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

How many of God's name do you know?

But there are false gods too, who are parading about as genuine gods seeking for worship. Right from the beginning, the devil has always sort to be worshipped, like wise his lieutenants. They'll fight among themselves just to control a territory of humans and subject them to worship them by false pretenses, deception and terrible cruelty. All these names you are calling where carefully arranged and manipulated by these so called gods to deceive man, they are nothing but fallen angels, whose final place is in the lake of fire.

Why do you allow the very enemy of your soul to deceive and use you?. Do you think they love you? Never!, they don't even love themselves, love is an essence or quality of God and the devil doesn't have it, he's lost it. They can't give you what they don't have.

Seek life and truth in Jesus through His word and be saved. Don't buy the lies of Satan.

Jesus is the way.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Primesky:

There is no such thing!. This is all an attempt at confusing humanity. The whole thing has the devil's finger prints and signature in it.

The almighty God has a lot of names you don't even know. Look at what the the almighty God said in the bible when He was talking to Moses:

Exodus 6:3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Also, David said something worth looking at:

Psalms 138:2
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

How many of God's name do you know?

But there are false gods too, who are parading about as genuine gods seeking for worship. Right from the beginning, the devil has always sort to be worshipped, like wise his lieutenants. They'll fight among themselves just to control a territory of humans and subject them to worship them by false pretenses, deception and terrible cruelty. All these names you are calling where carefully arranged and manipulated by these so called gods to deceive man, they are nothing but fallen angels, whose final place is in the lake of fire.

Why do you allow the very enemy of your soul to deceive and use you?. Do you think they love you? Never!, they don't even love themselves, love is an essence or quality of God and the devil doesn't have it, he's lost it. They can't give you what they don't have.

Seek life and truth in Jesus through His word and be saved. Don't buy the lies of Satan.

Jesus is the way.

Almighty God who created Yahweh doesn't go to people to say such and such is my name. It is the gods created by God that go up and down disguising as God Almighty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Primesky(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

Almighty God who created Yahweh doesn't go to people to say such and such is my name. It is the gods created by God that go up and down disguising as God Almighty.

Why do you deny the Bible?. I just showed you a verse in (Exodus 6:3) where the almighty God appeared to Moses and told him He will manifest Himself as Jehovah to the people of Israel, and yet you said He doesn't appear to men.

Everything made by God was made for a purpose. Man was made for fellowship. God delights to be with man. Don't try to deny it. Stop trying so hard to make it look like God doesn't care about His creation especially man. The one who cares so much as to count the hair on our head. Jehovah the almighty God, cares about man, talks with man and wants man to fellowship with him. Nothing can work against the truth. Period!

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Primesky:

Why do you deny the Bible?. I just showed you a verse in (Exodus 6:3) where the almighty God appeared to Moses and told him He will manifest Himself as Jehovah to the people of Israel, and yet you said He doesn't appear to men.
That person you read in your bible is just a god created by God Almighty. God Almighty don't reveal itself to humsn beings physically. BTW, your bible is a mere book inspired by liars like Yahweh and co.

[quote author=] Everything made by God was made for a purpose. Man was made for fellowship. God delights to be with man. Don't try to deny it. Stop trying so hard to make it look like God doesn't care about His creation especially man. The one who cares so much as to count the hair on our head. Jehovah the almighty God, cares about man, talks with man and wants man to fellowship with him. Nothing can work against the truth. Period! [/quote] First thing you need to know is the definition of GOD. God is not Yahweh or Allah. God is the creative force, the Existence, the matrix of all souls, the infinite beginning. Jehovah or Yahweh is a name of one of the first beings created by God Almighty. As a matter of fact, he was named Nymphidis by God Almighty but he named himself Yahweh(Jehovah). Read the History of the Universe and learn the truth.

Otem Sapiens 2:1

These are a negligible number out of the millions of gods brought to consciousness by God; Knoliud(Thummim), Miklas, Urim, Chaleb, Marusk, Euchlydes, Allah, Grujen, Yahweh, Dylek, Mazda, Mercurious, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch, Atum, Ra, Nzame, Olorun, Unkulunku, Yangwang, Oculus, Eshu, El, Oberfus, Anu, Enki, Brahma, Koak, Suzh, Emaret, Obb, Zugi, Zaphon, Emaret, Xefen, Meton, Stuep, Tartarus.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Primesky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
OtemAtum:
That person you read in your bible is just a god created by God Almighty. God Almighty don't reveal itself to humsn beings physically. BTW, your bible is a mere book inspired by liars like Yahweh and co.

First thing you need to know is the definition of GOD. God is not Yahweh or Allah. God is the creative force, the Existence, the matrix of all souls, the infinite beginning. Jehovah or Yahweh is a name of one of the first beings created by God Almighty. As a matter of fact, he was named Nymphidis by God Almighty but he named himself Yahweh(Jehovah). Read the History of the Universe and learn the truth.

Otem Sapiens 2:1

These are a negligible number out of the millions of gods brought to consciousness by God; Knoliud(Thummim), Miklas, Urim, Chaleb, Marusk, Euchlydes, Allah, Grujen, Yahweh, Dylek, Mazda, Mercurious, Vishnu, Odin, Moloch, Atum, Ra, Nzame, Olorun, Unkulunku, Yangwang, Oculus, Eshu, El, Oberfus, Anu, Enki, Brahma, Koak, Suzh, Emaret, Obb, Zugi, Zaphon, Emaret, Xefen, Meton, Stuep, Tartarus.

Wonderful fantasy book. But I'm not interested.

Hahaha... Deny all you want. The Bible remains the only authentic word of God. Till tomorrow scientists are corroborating it. Achealogists are corroborating it. Prophecy made in it thousands of years ago are all perfectly playing out including the advent of your lying new deception. Show us the prophecies made long ago from your own book? Tell us! Declear it that we may know.

You listed fallen angels who are all in cohoot of what you are doing to tell us lies about our Father God. It will fail! Did the Bible not tell us about other gods who are not gods at all but fallen angels? So what point are you trying to prove, only that your attack is directed against the person of God almighty and our believe in Him. For your information, our God is not just a force, an it, a thing. Our God is a real person. It takes a real person with creative sense to create real things. Not a senseless force. See, your fantasy book is lacking logic. Hahaha...

If any man comes today to say that Muhammad Buhari is not the correct name of the president of Nigeria, contrary to what we all know, to say his name Buhari is non existent or belongs to another. Then we will know that the person you're referring to is not our president. That's what you are trying to do. But listen you will fail! Hahaha... You will so fail. You cannot conceal God at all, everyday more people are discovering Him. Tell your master that failure has never seen any height Like this one. Hahaha... Fallen angels looking for attention.

Shine Jesus shine!

3 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
Primesky:

Wonderful fantasy book. But I'm not interested.

Hahaha... Deny all you want. The Bible remains the only authentic word of God. Till tomorrow scientists are corroborating it. Achealogists are corroborating it. Prophecy made in it thousands of years ago are all perfectly playing out including the advent of your lying new deception. Show us the prophecies made long ago from your own book? Tell us! Declear it that we may know.
Do you know of Nicholas? He prophesied our technology which your bible people didn't see coming.
Doctufos: Niklatians 9: 1. Now the Greatest Light said to Niklas, arise and go everywhere to declare to many to cease the worship of the gods, but to use their own heads to make findings. 2. For in making findings shall cure come for many diseases, and many things which seem impossible shall become possible. 3. And the sky shall be possessed by the homos, for they shall fly in it. And the voices of the homos shall be louder than the voices of the gods and the nephilims if only they make findings. 4. And their visions shall be made wider. And they shall see things which are too small for their eyes to see. And they shall see the skeleton of all structures, the same way the gods see them. 5. And the moon shall be seen more clearly from the earth. And the voices of the homos shall even travel farther than the voice of any god. For one homo shall speak in Juda and another shall hear him in Egypt. And one shall speak in the continent of Murmoh and another shall hear him from the continent of Chichaleb. 6. And when one homo speaks in Roma, they who live in Negre and the surrounding lands shall hear. And imaginations shall be made real even on earth. 7. And houses shall be built after the similitude of the pyramids of Egypt, for their tops shall appear to be hidden inside the sky. 8. And the homos shall by knowledge make devices to see one who is in Anghloz as if he is in Deutsche. And in a box in Sino shall a citizen of Nippon be revealed. 9. And none of these things shall come by worshipping a god, but by using the heads to access the contents of the heads of the gods who make findings. 10. For any god whose kind of knowledge you seek shall be a higher self to you. And the contents of their knowledge shall be accessible to you only by having deep thoughts. 11. Now while you make your findings, make sure you do good to your fellow homos, for they are the elements of God Almighty, who is the greatest Light.

The light of God Almighty also prophesied my coming to the earth to declare the imprisonment of Yahweh to the whole world and to reveal his creator. Now this is happening. Check the passage below:

Doctufos: Niklatians 8:14
14. And from the year when Otem begins his revelation onward shall the light of God Almighty be made known in full. And all other lights shall follow the Greatest Light from behind. And the deceptive lights of lies shall begin to grow dimmer and dimmer.

Primesky: You listed fallen angels who are all in cohoot of what you are doing to tell us lies about our Father God. It will fail! Did the Bible not tell us about other gods who are not gods at all but fallen angels? So what point are you trying to prove, only that your attack is directed against the person of God almighty and our believe in Him. For your information, our God is not just a force, an it, a thing. Our God is a real person. It takes a real person with creative sense to create real things. Not a senseless force. See, your fantasy book is lacking logic. Hahaha...
You are funny by limiting God Almighty, the totality of EXISTENCE to a person. A person is too microscopic and negligible to be compared with God Almighty which everything. Please look at the sky and tell nature that you are sorry for reducing GOD ALMIGHTY to the size of a person who is finite in size, shape and volume. It's the gods like Olorun, Yahweh, Allah, Abassi, Eshu, Odin, Vishnu and the rest of them that are persons or individual souls, but God Almighty is a collection of souls, consciousnesses and the universes.

[quote author=] If any man comes today to say that Muhammad Buhari is not the correct name of the president of Nigeria, contrary to what we all know, to say his name Buhari is non existent or belongs to another. Then we will know that the person you're referring to is not our president. That's what you are trying to do. But listen you will fail! Hahaha... You will so fail. You cannot conceal God at all, everyday more people are discovering Him. Tell your master that failure has never seen any height Like this one. Hahaha... Fallen angels looking for attention.

Shine Jesus shine! [/quote] It has not been unanimously agreed right from the onset that such and such is the name of God Almighty because it is only the creatures of God Almighty that are parading themselves as God Almighty. For example, Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma have one time or the other paraded themselves as God Almighty in India. Yahweh, Melchizedek and Faulkin paraded themselves as God Almighty in Israel. Odin, etc did so in Germany. Even in our country here, Chukwu, Olorun, Abassi, Oghene, Osanobua and many other creatures of God have at a time made themselves known as the creator of the world. In Saudi Arabia, we have Illat, Allah, Mazda etc parading themselves as God Almighty. But now, the God Almighty who actually created them, I Otem have come to reveal what it is and what God Almighty is not.

At the mention of my name Otem, Yahweh and all his fellow impostors tremble, crying, Otem of Truth! Have mercy on us and let our names be not ridiculed!!!

I AM OTEM! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2018
Johnw74, here is the acvount of hoe Yahweh disowed God Almighty his creator.
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2018
OtemAtum:
Johnw74, here is the acvount of hoe Yahweh disowed God Almighty his creator.

it is only by chance that i came across this post
in future otem try having a little courage and post to me in threads i am following

now that i'm here, post to me the account you want me to reply to

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
OtemAtum:

At the mention of my name Otem, Yahweh and all his fellow impostors tremble, crying, Otem of Truth! Have mercy on us and let our names be not ridiculed!!!

and yet i a mere man keep putting you in your place showing what a deceiver and a no nothing you are,
oh otem the trembler of mosquitos

see how lying to you otem, is just you speaking naturally:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

OtemAtum: I AM OTEM! cool

puffed up, haughty and prideful, just like your god almighty reverad-satan the devil

Pro_16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
johnw47:

and yet i a mere man keep putting you in your place showing what a deceiver and a no nothing you are,
oh otem the trembler of mosquitos

see how lying to you otem, is just you speaking naturally:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. Lol. Yahweh can testify to the strength and power of my name in the spiritual realm. At the mention of the name of Otem in the spiritual realm, Yahweh and all his hosts must run kabakaba

puffed up, haughty and prideful, just like your god almighty reverad-satan the devil

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
OtemAtum:
Lol. Yahweh can testify to the strength and power of my name in the spiritual realm. At the mention of the name of Otem in the spiritual realm, Yahweh and all his hosts must run kabakaba

glad you are showing clearly to all that you are phony, like your phony books and gods,
and trying to hide your reply in my post is showing your lack of courage and your deceit

like i only just said to you, and as you show again straight away,
that lying for you is just you speaking naturally, and you continue to be puffed up, haughty and prideful, just like your god almighty reverad-satan the devil

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2018
johnw47:

glad you are showing clearly to all that you are phony, like your phony books and gods,
and trying to hide your reply in my post is showing your lack of courage and your deceit

like i only just said to you, and as you show again straight away,
that lying for you is just you speaking naturally, and you continue to be puffed up, haughty and prideful, just like your god almighty reverad-satan the devil

Just go and do what I've said. Pray to Yahweh and ask about me. Lest I forget, Yahweh is currently in a spiritual prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 3:29am On Apr 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Just go and do what I've said. Pray to Yahweh and ask about me. Lest I forget, Yahweh is currently in a spiritual prison

just continued rot, you have nothing else but rot:

even your own god reverad-satan the devil, is against you:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

3 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by OtemAtum: 3:46am On Apr 18, 2018
johnw47:

just continued rot, you have nothing else but rot:

even your own god reverad-satan the devil, is against you:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Pray to Yahweh your god, perhaps he will hear you from his spiritual cage. Peace cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 4:12am On Apr 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Pray to Yahweh your god, perhaps he will hear you from his spiritual cage. Peace cool

only satan hears your prayers, you will meet him in person eventually:

Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2018
OtemAtum:

you may think otem that you can be evil now and repent later and be saved,
but you have already comitted the unpardonable sin by calling YAHWEH satan,
Yahweh is the Spirit that was in Jesus Christ

the scribes said Jesus hath the spirit of beelzebub, beelzebub is another name of satan,
Jesus said whoever sins against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven,
you otem often blaspheme Yahweh, the Spirit that was in Jesus, saying like the scribes did that He is satan

Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Mar 3:22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.

Mar 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

so changing your ways now or in the future otem won't change your destiny, because your destiny is already sealed by you yourself, and you cannot change it

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Do you know of Nicholas? He prophesied our technology which your bible people didn't see coming.

The light of God Almighty also prophesied my coming to the earth to declare the imprisonment of Yahweh to the whole world and to reveal his creator. Now this is happening. Check the passage below:

You are funny by limiting God Almighty, the totality of EXISTENCE to a person. A person is too microscopic and negligible to be compared with God Almighty which everything. Please look at the sky and tell nature that you are sorry for reducing GOD ALMIGHTY to the size of a person who is finite in size, shape and volume. It's the gods like Olorun, Yahweh, Allah, Abassi, Eshu, Odin, Vishnu and the rest of them that are persons or individual souls, but God Almighty is a collection of souls, consciousnesses and the universes.

It has not been unanimously agreed right from the onset that such and such is the name of God Almighty because it is only the creatures of God Almighty that are parading themselves as God Almighty. For example, Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma have one time or the other paraded themselves as God Almighty in India. Yahweh, Melchizedek and Faulkin paraded themselves as God Almighty in Israel. Odin, etc did so in Germany. Even in our country here, Chukwu, Olorun, Abassi, Oghene, Osanobua and many other creatures of God have at a time made themselves known as the creator of the world. In Saudi Arabia, we have Illat, Allah, Mazda etc parading themselves as God Almighty. But now, the God Almighty who actually created them, I Otem have come to reveal what it is and what God Almighty is not.

I AM AN ABOMINATION 8smiley
your god is an impostor

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
solite3:
your god is an impostor
It's your god Yahweh that's trying to impersonate God Almighty. But thank God he's currently being exposed as he remains in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
johnw47:

you may think otem that you can be evil now and repent later and be saved,
but you have already comitted the unpardonable sin by calling YAHWEH satan,
Yahweh is the Spirit that was in Jesus Christ

the scribes said Jesus hath the spirit of beelzebub, beelzebub is another name of satan,
Jesus said whoever sins against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven,
you otem often blaspheme Yahweh, the Spirit that was in Jesus, saying like the scribes did that He is satan

Joh_4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Mar 3:22 And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.

Mar 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

so changing your ways now or in the future otem won't change your destiny, because your destiny is already sealed by you yourself, and you cannot change it

What's the evil I have committed? I don't steal, I don't kill. I don't backbite. I don't hate fellow human beings. I do good to humanity. So tell me my evil. Wait, do you mean telling the truth about the actual nature of your god and revealing his identity is evil? Well, if that's what you see as evil, then I can't help you. Yahweh, currently in his spiritual cage, cannot even have the gut to say that I did any evil, let alone you who haven't discovered that you are a god yet.

I wish that the Light of God Almighty will reveal the truth to you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:
It's your god Yahweh that's trying to impersonate God Almighty. But thank God he's currently being exposed as he remains in his spiritual cage.
your words are waiting for you on Judgement day.

1 Like

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
solite3:
your words are waiting for you on Judgement day.
Lol. Judgement day? Now be specific, what's the exact date of the judgement day? Who is doing the judgement and What's the criteria for judging?

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:
What's the evil I have committed? I don't steal, I don't kill. I don't backbite. I don't hate fellow human beings. I do good to humanity. So tell me my evil. Wait, do you mean telling the truth about the actual nature of your god and revealing his identity is evil? Well, if that's what you see as evil, then I can't help you. Yahweh, currently in his spiritual cage, cannot even have the gut to say that I did any evil, let alone you who haven't discovered that you are a god yet.

why aren't you using your OtemAtum moniker
have you been banned for bad language-or other, oh doer of no evil

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:
Lol. Judgement day? Now be specific, what's the exact date of the judgement day? Who is doing the judgement and What's the criteria for judging?

don't be concerned about exact date, who is doing, the criteria etc.
just know your destiny is enough:

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by 0temSapien: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
johnw47:

don't be concerned about exact date, who is doing, the criteria etc.
just know your destiny is enough:

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Buhahahahahaha
Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2018
0temSapien:
Buhahahahahaha

^^^
as you keep showing, you have nothing

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2018
0temSapien:

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

^^^ as you keep showing over and over again

2 Likes

Re: The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator by johnw47: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2018
0temSapien:

calling God Almighty satan is evil,

but i do realsie how it would not seem to be, to one who believes satan and man inspired books,
and who believes in many satan and man invented gods

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So You Dont Believe In God? / The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.