Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua (1188 Views)

Two Years Remembrance Of Yar'adua / Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: The Profile Of Yar'adua’s Buddy And Nigeria's Richest Cros / Picture Of Yar'Adua And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by CyberG: 8:06am On May 08, 2010
So, Yar'Adua is done and gone, Nigeria remains. Whereas there has been a lot of condolence messages, debates about what he achieved and what he did not, what he did and what he did not, etc; I don't see Nigeria and Nigerians DEMANDING an autopsy report. Well, most people will slag off my post and even mock it, but I won't be surprised. In the countries Nigerian leaders and a lot of Nigerians like to travel to or relocate too, this is ONE of their most effective ways of preventing/reducing future occurrence of deaths. Why? Because when the actual and scientific basis of death is established, effective and adequate measures can be taken against such diseases or sicknesses. This way, if it occurs in the future, adequate and needed resources are already on ground to combat it.

So what do you NL and Nigerians think? Shouldn't the highest level of government rather take steps to prolong the life of its president and the so called common man to the last by immediately thinking of how to forestall such calamities? Obviously, Yaradua did not die from old age and why it is generally known and published in news magazines that he suffered from Churg-Strauss Syndrome which he (and his handlers) never admitted, it is high time the truth comes out. Believe it or not, some future president's life maybe saved by planning early! The life of any of the 150 M+ Nigerians could be saved or prolonged by early detection and early treatment that is just a few minutes away in a Nigerian hospital than spending billions of naira to fly one person abroad. In fact, after the whole expense. . .we have this kind of situation again and all we can offer is a state burial, hypocritical RIP messages? I ask: which is easier? For Nigeria and its leaders to deal with Nigeria's health problems (and other multi-various problems decisively) or to be running abroad only to still end-up 6 feet under? See the list - Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Yaradua, Abacha, and the several of them who died because they couldn't get timely medical help.

So, will we see an autopsy report or not? Yar'Adua's corpse was covered through-out and never even shown. Was there no lying-in-state? Is it against the muslim law? Awolowo died when I was much younger but there was lying-in-state and his face was shown. So, why was Yaradua covered throughout, yet no autopsy report? Will Nigerians ever be honest or must everything be 419?? Wuru-wuru? The more you look the less you see?
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by bjmighty(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2010
@@@Topic. . . . . . Yar'dua's exit is a Good news for me as a Nigerian and should be for the rest of us 150,000,000+ citizens! One less thing for Nigerians to worry about. We all know he's been dead long before now and the autopsy report is that he was a victim of his own domestic torture in the hands of his almighty Madam Turai before his death was made public. He was sick, weak, troubled, brain dead, the sickness even turned him into an slowpoke before he finally smashed the bucket or before Turai decided to pull the plug of the imported life support machine or maybe before Adamu (The maiguard) forgot to refill the generator which took away the light. We need no autopsy of him, it won't contribute to the growth of the country and will never put food on the table for me and my pple rather it will put an end to the drama and deceit of the CABALS!!!. God has exposed all their lies and deceit and table it in front of all Nigerians. He should just rest his as.shole in fish for all i care! The only undeserved president Nigeria ever bargained for. I hope that egba man too don start to dey park him ghana must go because na hin next on the list!!!
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by Jarus(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2010
CyberG:

So, Yar'Adua is done and gone, Nigeria remains. Whereas there has been a lot of condolence messages, debates about what he achieved and what he did not, what he did and what he did not, etc; I don't see Nigeria and Nigerians DEMANDING an autopsy report. Well, most people will slag off my post and even mock it, but I won't be surprised. In the countries Nigerian leaders and a lot of Nigerians like to travel to or relocate too, this is ONE of their most effective ways of preventing/reducing future occurrence of deaths. Why? Because when the actual and scientific basis of death is established, effective and adequate measures can be taken against such diseases or sicknesses. This way, if it occurs in the future, adequate and needed resources are already on ground to combat it.

So what do you NL and Nigerians think? Shouldn't the highest level of government rather take steps to prolong the life of its president and the so called common man to the last by immediately thinking of how to forestall such calamities? Obviously, Yaradua did not die from old age and why it is generally known and published in news magazines that he suffered from Churg-Strauss Syndrome which he (and his handlers) never admitted, it is high time the truth comes out. Believe it or not, some future president's life maybe saved by planning early! The life of any of the 150 M+ Nigerians could be saved or prolonged by early detection and early treatment that is just a few minutes away in a Nigerian hospital than spending billions of naira to fly one person abroad. In fact, after the whole expense. . .we have this kind of situation again and all we can offer is a state burial, hypocritical RIP messages? I ask: which is easier? For Nigeria and its leaders to deal with Nigeria's health problems (and other multi-various problems decisively) or to be running abroad only to still end-up 6 feet under? See the list - Maryam Babangida, Stella Obasanjo, Yaradua, Abacha, and the several of them who died because they couldn't get timely medical help.

So, will we see an autopsy report or not? Yar'Adua's corpse was covered through-out and never even shown. Was there no lying-in-state? Is it against the muslim law? Awolowo died when I was much younger but there was lying-in-state and his face was shown. So, why was Yaradua covered throughout, yet no autopsy report? Will Nigerians ever be honest or must everything be 419?? Wuru-wuru? The more you look the less you see?
Let this man rest in peace please.

Yar'Adua's corpse was covered through-out and never even shown. Was there no lying-in-state? Is it against the muslim law? Awolowo died when I was much younger but there was lying-in-state and his face was shown. So, why was Yaradua covered throughout, yet no autopsy report? Will Nigerians ever be honest or must everything be 419?? Wuru-wuru? The more you look the less you see?
Lying in state ko, lying-in-nation ni. Being a Muslim, he was buried Islamic way. Pure and simple. I don't know anywhere in Nigeria's constitution that says you must do LIS for a president, or see his face. His religious belief must be respected. If that is what you call wuruwuru, then I'm very sorry for you.
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by DisGuy: 2:55pm On May 08, 2010
I have always wondered why dead bodies are shown like some sort of artefact lipsrsealed

its bad enough seeing dead bodies on the streets of Lagos. . .

RIP yardy
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by vigasimple(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2010
Dis Guy:

I have always wondered why dead bodies are shown like some sort of artefact lipsrsealed
its bad enough seeing dead bodies on the streets of Lagos. . .

RIP yardy

There are several resons :

It is to confirmed to the whole word that the person in question is truely dead. As of now , there are some people who are still (geniunely) questioning whether Yar A'dull is truely dead because they hav not seeing him lying lifeless through his face.

Also, some people might package an empty clothes for burial when they have done something bad to the body.

Possibly, if there is no official confirmation and the person ddin't actually died but kidnapped, and showed up later some months or years later, everyone will be running away from 'dead body'

I can go on with more lists.

Also on the issue of autopsy, only in Nigeria that we don't do things properly, and they we claimed to be 'giant of africa'
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by lastpage: 7:17pm On May 13, 2010
What irks me most is these set of MUGUNS that keep saying we should "let the man rest"!

Someone who was pronounced dead, what kind of rest does he need again, than being dead?

How does "talking about" a dead person, from today till eternity, good or bad, affect the state of being (or death) of the "body"?
Does it stop the body from rotting?
Does it "oil" the body?
Does it "pinch" the body?
Does it slap the body and wake it up? How can ma people, educated ones for that matter, speak and act sooo stupidly, in public?

Or is it just as usual, our pretentious penchant for acting like an Ostrich which decides to bury its head in the sand, just to pretend that "all is well"?

Some say it is "mental laziness", we just dont want "that brain" to be put to good use, by 'thinking through any process"!

How do you PROVE/KNOW that someone is actually dead?
1.) By Guess-work?
2.) By the Depth of their grave?
3.) By some white cloth and Nigerian flag, wrapping something that is shaped like a human-being?
4.) Or by just acting like a cow being led to the slaughter - Unquestioning?

Some silly cow think because we ask these questions, we dont love our deceased president? (i didn't say Disease o!)
I dont know how many of you, if your Mum or Pups died, and you can afford it, and have the time/space to do it, will not want to glorify their ending? I celebrated mine because their lives was worth living, well spent.

Why get a state burial if you dont want a lying-in-state? Both are for showing respect and adoration, to someone worthy and l think, despite what some say, "the man Yar'Ardua himself (minus all his hanger's-on+Turai+Cabal) was humble and good at heart.

Why the 21-gun salute if truly you want to keep him a "Turai-Secret"?
Why not just spirit him somewhere and just plant him in an indiscreet hole?
Why even announce it?

But the point is 'The man deserved a state burial: HE WAS A PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA, OUR PRESIDENT!

Its not about religion, its not about whether he performed to or beyond expectation, its not because he is Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba or even Niger Delta! Its because of who he was and what he represents.

We had enough insults from the Saudi people, kidnapping our President and holding him incommunicado, on Turai's order!
What da-hell?

Now, we are even denied the right to give our last respects! Fu*king B*stards

Why must we always be afraid of "asking questions'? In 2010??

No wonder the same Malaria that killed my G-Great grand father in the 5th century is still killing millions of children till today!
I know we must respect "the dead" as in respect the mosquito  grin and not ask questions like: What and how it kills and how and what we can do to eradicate it!

Thank God for Mosquitoes, if they step their foot (or wings) in Europe/America, they would have been extinct! wink

But they chose to reside and finish the children of "people who respect the dead and dont ask questions"! grin
Even the Mosquitoes are smarter than most Nigerians grin shocked

Anyways, Respect the dead or not, if Yar'Adua lost out due to the time it took to air-lift him to Germany (at first),
The Questions we should be asking are that:

Why did OBJ not build such hospital in 8yrs? (Maybe Stella would still be alive today! tongue )
Why did Abacha not build such hospital in 4yrs?
Why did Babangida not build such Hospital in 9yrs?
Why did Yar'Adua of all people, not make building such Hospital, his lone-point Agenda?

By not asking QUESTIONS, We lack knowledge and
the Good Books says: MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE! *Shakes head in disbelief*

Nuff said!
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by chosen04(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2010
Jarus:

Let this man rest in peace please.

No way. . . . .Never will there be PEACE for the WICKED!
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by CyberG: 12:13am On May 14, 2010
@Lastpage. . .well-said! I couldn't agree more but wait and you will see people who will complain that your post is too long! Now, imagine how mentally lazy people are. . .such that to go the whole hog to know the truth is too much stress. Abeg, let the restless dead man rest in wherever! Meanwhile, the countries that the mentally lazy Nigerians want to copy and run to all the time will investigate a crime/matter/issue for 100+ years if need be to know the truth! In fact, if the suspect is dead, they will still identify him and make appropriate notes for future reference. Some of these things are what the mentally lazy people sit-up to watch on Discovery Channel/History Channel, etc.
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by lastpage: 4:39am On May 14, 2010
CyberG,
Since Primary school days, l can still remember being told "Knowledge is POWER"!
In corollary, IGNORANCE is WEAKNESS!!

Now, can we seek why the Nigerian polity is WEAK?

Can we see why there cant be an Orange revolution in Naija?

Look at Philippines today?
Look at Greece today?

Yet their leaders did not rape them like our own demented, serial rapists called Poli-trick-cians do, and will still continue to do! cry cry

No wonder we were 'tagged' the happiest people in the world! grin
There is BLISS IN IGNORANCE! angry angry shocked

Just imagine what all those stolen Billions of Dollars could have done in the life of Nigerian Children and Youths? Just dream, for a minute!

*scratches bald-head and reaches for another can of Guinness* embarassed embarassed
Re: Autopsy Report Of Yar'adua by CyberG: 5:00am On May 14, 2010
lastpage:

*scratches bald-head and reaches for another can of Guinness* embarassed embarassed

Makes me laugh. . .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 50years Celebration With 10 Bn, Does It Worth It? / Akingbola Petitions Agf Over N41bn Fraud At Intercontinental ! / It's Idiotic To Link Me With It- Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.