Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Both Engaged In Relationship For The First - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Both Engaged In Relationship For The First (428 Views)

Nollywood actress Iheme Nancy : i had engaged in party in the past. / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Both Engaged In Relationship For The First by Royalty28(f): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2018
And God said "IT IS TIME"
For He makes everything beautiful in His own time; Eccl 3:11
It was his first and only proposal,
It was my first and only acceptance,
And we are going on the ALTAR OF THE ALMIGHTY,
In the presence of our parents and loved ones,
To say "YES,I DO"
Join us 21st of April 2018, as we exchange our marriage vows...
#JOLAM2018
#OlamideIsGettingMarried
#HonourableMarriage
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Both Engaged In Relationship For The First by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2018
g
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Both Engaged In Relationship For The First by Royalty28(f): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Royalty28:
And God said "IT IS TIME"
For He makes everything beautiful in His own time; Eccl 3:11
It was his first and only proposal,
It was my first and only acceptance,
And we are going on the ALTAR OF THE ALMIGHTY,
In the presence of our parents and loved ones,
To say "YES,I DO"
Join us 21st of April 2018, as we exchange our marriage vows...
#JOLAM2018
#OlamideIsGettingMarried
#HonourableMarriage

(1) (Reply)

Trump To Welcome President Of Nigeria To White House / Health Issue / Every Woman On Earth Is Foolish Including My Mother - Nigerian Guy Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.