Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) (24751 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
magicminister:
False news

False news

I can tell this is false news because I see policemen trying to help her. Normally, when they shoot an innocent person, they run because they fear mob action.

I think she accidentally hurt herself.
Was involved in an accident of some sort.

That said, I hate the police and I wish they all dieee but let’s not spread false news
ozila:
I think a keke hit her and the police were helping her, Ak47 hit that leg and e no blow am to pieces?
That is bullet wound
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Teejacks950: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by adinoyi360: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
You people should think clearly. How can the same policemen who shot her later try to help her without people even gathering and attacking them.
THIS IS A VERY BIG LIE.

this is the handwork of IPOB youths. The OP even censored the Zoo police in the post...

The policemen were trying to help the injured lady judging from what I can see here.

Where is the pure water she's selling?
ur eye dy there
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Ake1: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
You people should think clearly. How can the same policemen who shot her later try to help her without people even gathering and attacking them.
THIS IS A VERY BIG LIE.

this is the handwork of IPOB youths. The OP even censored the Zoo police in the post...

The policemen were trying to help the injured lady judging from what I can see here.

... bullets is not displayed. They thought everyone in Nigeria is blind & deaf like themselves. Look at men of them emotionally & selfishly wailing.
I pity them bro.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Opoki(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Can you imagine, flexing muscles on harmless citizens but dare not go after armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Teeboi56: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Animal police
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Armed robbers in uniform
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
Na dem dem of course.. Savage pple! grin grin

Shoot an innocent yam-legger over N5. hahaha.. grin grin grin
Are you high on fresh Oshogbo weed?
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Imagine our police
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
THIS IS A VERY BIG LIE.

You and magicminister should shut up. That police officer was forced by residents to carry her for treatment.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ake1:

... bullets is not displayed. They thought everyone in Nigeria is blind & deaf like themselves. Look at men of them emotionally & selfishly wailing.
I pity them bro.

Shut up, pity yourself first.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by obstead200(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
THIS IS A VERY BIG LIE.

don't mind the idiot OP.
I am Igbo. But I must always say that our shortcomings as igbos is our tendency to spread rumors and build hate even when none is needed
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Sometimes I ran out of words to describe the current state of this nation. Everything is absolutely wrong in Nigeria right now. The fact we sleep at night, wake up in the morning, go out to our various hustling and return back home in one piece is by the special grace of God. Anyone Who have money should simply relocate to another Africa country or overseas and live quietly in peace because worst days in this country are yet to come.

1 Share

Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Most Nigerians are always sentimental when analyzing issues.

Please try to look at the pictures and see if that's a gun shot wound and why the police would be helping her, with one even dropping his gun instead of judging just because u hate the police.

The police is not doing well but that doesn't mean we should not be reasonable or wise in assessing issues.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by philos(m): 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
THIS IS A VERY BIG LIE.

So, what is the big lie? Since you are judging from the picture, did you not see an injured lady? Did you not see a policeman? That a policeman was helping the lady doesn't mean she wasn't shot by a policeman. And you also want to see the pure water she's selling eh? Stop this bias, and face the Nigerian ugly realities.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gossiplover:
THIS IS A VERY BIG LIE.

u be real ode...Walahi...If dem shoot ur mama for example basket of bonz abi pure water nor go fall from her amingo?

Make una dey fear God or get sensible compassion,sympathy and above all sense!!!!
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
one useless drunk happy trigger mobile police man attached at one microfinance bank at bundi house 159 Cameroon road aba keep shooting sporadically in the air every seconds... one of his colleague disarmed him twice today, he will block entrance to Ndi egolo police barrack shooting in the air , shouting gesturing one useless phrase ,
(who say man no dey) they should just sack that mad man or how will I report such behavior
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
This news is fake. She was hit by stray bullet and the policemen came to her aid.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Dreadful: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
doctimonyeka:
There once was a country...

Our leaders keep failing us..

Individuals that should be role models are messing up..

It's well with Nigeria

Get well soon dear..
What is well in Nigeria?? So you still believe in this dungeon?? WAKE UP!
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Gossiplover: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
I have confirmed that you really dont have sense. where did you see them forcing the police to treat her, Civilians force police who are carry guns, you must be lacking in reasoning.
sekundosekundo:

You and magicminister should shut up. That police officer was forced by residents to carry her for treatment.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Gossiplover: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
You be ode too. he goat like you
Livefreeordieha:
u be real ode...Walahi...If dem shoot ur mama for example basket of bonz abi pure water nor go fall from her amingo?

Make una dey fear God or get sensible compassion,sympathy and above all sense!!!!
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Believe this lie at your own peril...
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Even d bullet shot cost pass d money dem wan extort from her petty biz.

Shiit latrine country at its best

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Thesia(f): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm, because of stupid money, Nigeria is becoming something else, this country is already in turmoil.
HMMMM,.police instead of protecting the citizens, they resort by extorting money from them and even shooting a girl for a freaking change (N1000), honestly this country is very, very corrupt, I don't really care anymore this country is annoying as Bleep sad
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Gossiplover:
I have confirmed that you really dont have sense. where did you see them forcing the police to treat her, Civilians force police who are carry guns, you must be lacking in reasoning.

I like the way you described yourself. Try and get little education it will help you.
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Trump said it b4, shithole nation grin grin
Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Gossiplover:
You be ode too. he goat like you

Re: Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
queensera:
Download Below:

[Music] Jaywon Ft. Idowest, Mr. Real, Ichaba, Toyin of Life & Gabzy - "Masun" (Stay Woke)
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/music-jaywon-ft-idowest-mr-real-ichaba.html

[Audio + Video] Koker – "E Dey Your Body"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/audio-video-koker-e-dey-your-body.html

[Music] Mc Galaxy – "Fine girl"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/music-mc-galaxy-fine-girl.html
hi.. what's your Facebook id?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support / 8 Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.