Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ (26648 Views)

Judiciary Groans As Buhari Delays Judges’ Appointment - Punch / Ajimobi, Ganduje, Okorocha Meet State APC Chairs To Stop Oyegun / Oyegun Extension: Tinubu Loyalists Form Faction As APC Lagos Cracks Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by gcof(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Buhari is staying back to ensure that the $1bn arms deal is finalized. There are a lot of opposition against it and he can not afford to travel without seeing it out, it may be too late on his return because he plans on staying till September or October
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by jgoody(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
For your weight loss management click the link below
https://www.goodfitnessonline.com
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by doctokwus: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
maestroferddi:
Trust The Nation when it comes to propaganda...
Tinubu's outfit doing what many Nigerian newspapers,rag tag sheets and wannabe online journalists and bloggers do best:blackmail when theirs or publishers interest is at stake.
I stopped taking The Nation newspaper serious soon as I saw their professionalism is waved aside once Tinubu's affairs are concerned.
Punch is by miles the best Nigerian newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Buhari has proved over and over he's such a weak leader that his positions on serious issues carry no weight.am beginning to ask if he's not a general as Obasanjo that whatever he says becomes law during his administration.by now oyegun would have resigned from office but the fact hes still fighting means there are some powerful forces backing him and calling the bluff of Buhari.
Simple, no sharing of Ghana must go....as alleged during abj
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by blazesam(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
TARABA,BENUE,PLATEU,ZAMFARA is fulani crisis,but in ABUJA IT OYEGUN APC CRISIS. WHO DO WE DECLARE TERRORIST? FULANI OR APC?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Okoroawusa: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
A report that is neither here nor there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by wakeupafricanyo: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
DANKWAMBO time ticking
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Amirullaha:
No matter the outcome;
#PVC_LOADED
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by chichar1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
timilehin007:

Tinubu (jagaban) 7-0 Oyegun' and ipob (pig)
madness is knocking at your doorstep, go and open the door
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Olatunji5556: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by sokera: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Buhari has proved over and over he's such a weak leader that his positions on serious issues carry no weight.am beginning to ask if he's not a general as Obasanjo that whatever he says becomes law during his administration.by now oyegun would have resigned from office but the fact hes still fighting means there are some powerful forces backing him and calling the bluff of Buhari.
that tells you Buhari is democrats in nature than any other president Nigeria had ... for example the cunning way Saraki became the senate president, Buhari took it as democratic games , the issue of DSS Boss report against Efcc Boss Magu, and Buhari minister Aisha Alhassan openly said she would support Atiku against Buhari in 2019 election, Yes she still remain In Buhari Cabinet .. a lot more ... Buhri is indeed the most democrat President Nigeria ever had ... like him or hate him Buhari is not weak but Democrat in nature ...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by engrjacuzzi: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Public disgrace is when u c ur girlfriend dancing 2 win Indomie T-shirt.
Keke drop me here make I use my leg. Ur Keke no fast abeg.
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Reptyle(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:

One would think that you would be proud of a leader who is doing all he can to respect democratic principles as it affects intra-party politics; a president who has adopted a method of inclusive dialogue to resolve the issues within his party and insists the party and the country's constitution must be respected.

But no! We label and call him a "weak leader" and compare him with Ex President Obasanjo who was well known for bullying party members and opposition alike, and riding roughshod over the constitution of his party and the nation. Like you rightly mentioned, OBJ was the "be all and end all" of the PDP in his days as President. His methods of holding on tight to the reins of control included using the EFCC to keep everyone in line, doling out Ghana-must-go bags of cash here and there and even reportedly forcing then PDP chairman, Audu Ogbeh, to resign at gunpoint. Is that the kind of President you want PMB to be?

PMB definitely isn't getting it right in all sectors. But on this issue, methinks he is on the right path.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by engrelvis(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
grin

Sai baba is going on vacation when the country is hot like fire mehn this man self.

Back to the matter whether there is a plot or not APC are not going back to Aso rock by the grace of God.

The suffering is too mush abag and you guys keep up the fight within yourself it's good for the party.
let him go Na.i dnt even know if we v a president in d country.maybe osibanjo will do better when he leaves
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by timilehin007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
chichar1:
madness is knocking at your doorstep, go and open the door

Chichar (shisha) has damaged and blacken ur brain and destroyed ur heart go and get it fixed tongue
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by victorazyvictor(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:

Is just because Buhari is not credible or powerful as people thinks of him from far.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
these people are obviously playing on the intelligence of Nigerians and a certain powerful politician
there is no way and no matter how powerful a ruling party chairman in Nigeria can be that he would challenge the president or even dare to go against his commands
someone isnt telling the truth . we will know all at the end of the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Chukazu: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
He wants to postpone his medication of Power?

That is how people die before their time ...
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by omohayek: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
YorubaEmir:
I'm on Oyegun's side, not because I love him (tufiakwa) but because I want this outcast and ostracised brother of ours ( Tinuboo) to be shamed and disgraced.

We Yolubah muslims will see to it
It’s almost as if you bigoted idiots want to force even Yorubas who dislike Buhari to support him in 2019, if only so they can throw your malice and spite back in your ugly, poverty-addled faces.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by kmaster007: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
wahala dey
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by ndcide(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Let's be honest. Oyegun is doing the right thing. The sudden change of opinion by buhari, is just to make tinubu happy.

But then, if the want the Congress, let it start immediately from the ward level.
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by ndcide(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
sokera:
that tells you Buhari is democrats in nature than any other president Nigeria had ... for example the cunning way Saraki became the senate president, Buhari took it as democratic games , the issue of DSS Boss report against Efcc Boss Magu, and Buhari minister Aisha Alhassan openly said she would support Atiku against Buhari in 2019 election, Yes she still remain In Buhari Cabinet .. a lot more ... Buhri is indeed the most democrat President Nigeria ever had ... like him or hate him Buhari is not weak but Democrat in nature ...

May I know what is democratically wrong with how saraki became Senate president. Most of you keep saying it and I wonder what you people are saying.
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by YorubaEmir: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
omohayek:

It’s almost as if you bigoted idiots want to force even Yorubas who dislike Buhari to support him in 2019, if only so they can throw your malice and spite back in your ugly, poverty-addled faces.

Tinubu the god of yollubah land must be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Dotman2210(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
God strengthen Oyegun APC must be thrown into crisis to Rescue and Recover Nigeria

MY FTC
it's a sign of redemption
And who told you that is the way to rescue and recover Nigeria, dey whine yourself
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by godofuck231: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
dre11:

President for NEC meeting

Chair pins hope on Lalong’s report

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-delays-trip-stop-oyeguns-extension-plot/

1985 things grin
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by godofuck231: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
U
Jossyroyal1:
tongue

Anything to oust this collection of failed leaders is highly welcomed.

If only Oyegun can outsmart them and cause confusion that will chatter them in to bits like Saraki did undecided

So it's true that your name reflects what ur future will be, kai Malham, why
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Azam101: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
God strengthen Oyegun APC must be thrown into crisis to Rescue and Recover Nigeria

MY FTC
it's a sign of redemption
God cannot answer your prayers for crisis to happened insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by udemzyudex(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Just to please tinubu
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by Headmaster055(m): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
The old man should just forget abt election matters and concentrate in the administration of the country..... because he is going back to Daura come next yr..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by omohayek: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Tinubu the god of yollubah land must be disgraced
The more idiots like you there are out online making noise, the more certain that the very opposite will happen, and Buhari will be handed a comfortable victory. The tragedy of you f**kwits with your seething Yoruba-hatred is that you're simply too lacking in intelligence and self-control to know when to shut up: you so badly need that high you get from flinging insults around like monkeys throwing sh*t in their cages that you actually help along the very outcome you hate the most, by provoking a backlash from the objects of your hatred. Buhari's 2019 campaign managers must be thanking their stars that so many of you trolls from the SE just can't help making enemies of even those you'd be courting as allies if you had two brain-cells to rub together; you single-digit IQ wastrels provide the perfect definition for "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by YorubaEmir: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
omohayek:

The more idiots like you there are out online making noise, the more certain that the very opposite will happen, and Buhari will be handed a comfortable victory. The tragedy of you f**kwits with your seething Yoruba-hatred is that you're simply too lacking in intelligence and self-control to know when to shut up: you so badly need that high you get from flinging insults around like monkeys throwing sh*t in their cages that you actually help along the very outcome you hate the most, by provoking a backlash from the objects of your hatred. Buhari's 2019 campaign managers must be thanking their stars that so many of you trolls from the SE just can't help making enemies of even those you'd be courting as allies if you had two brain-cells to rub together; you single-digit IQ wastrels provide the perfect definition for "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory".

We yolobah muslims are non-partisan and this we demonstrate by making sure that the only god-given indigenous party(APC) in Yolobah land sheds off criminal elements.

As a yolobah Muslim and proponent of Jihad, I hereby, on behalf of my fellow yolobah Muslims submit myself to our fulni masters. I urge afenifere to follow suits.
Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by omohayek: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
YorubaEmir:

We yolobah muslims are non-partisan and this we demonstrate by making sure that the only god-given indigenous party(APC) in Yolobah land sheds off criminal elements.

As a yolobah Muslim and proponent of Jihad, I hereby, on behalf of my fellow yolobah Muslim submit myself to our fulni masters. I urge afenifere to follow suit.
Like I said, you just can't help yourself! Maybe you ought to go see a psychiatrist for a Tourette's Syndrome diagnosis, because there is clearly something pathological about your case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun / Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP / Youths Hold "Endurance Walk" For Tinubu In Owerri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.