Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) (37690 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by kidap: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is sure a trending mom.

The mom of two took to IG to share photos of herself and her kids vacationing in London, in photos she hashtagged;#londondiaries.

See more photos.......

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-vacation-kids-london/

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Khd95(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
see banana every where cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
embarassed me no see who carry me go London

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
beautiful...
Haters are liable to die young.
message for the guy below me.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by KushyKush: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Instead of taking pictures and showing swags, she should be on the pulpit at mountain of fire or Redeem camp praying that God should not let her daughter be a homeless woman with two kids from different husband just like her.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
SEEN
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice....
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Fourth picture looking like nigerian flag lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Yoruba4Life: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
The other time, I travelled abroad to Cotonou and no one knew abt it. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by donsamtex(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Where's the husband?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Enjoy jare!! Is your time .
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just like the two bananas for there. small time this her daughter go soon bleach come yellow. Nice pic but that her daughter need to stay far from bananas now.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by neonly: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Am sure buhari must have sponsor here trip der grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Austin53208(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
I thought she's broke. where did she see money for vacation

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

You can do it yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
MONEY GOOD O

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Donshemzy1234:

You can do it yourself.
. make our children no suffer na Im make us no day sleep boss

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Teeboi56: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Baba God oooo
Me self I want to go London
God do it for me
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Timagex(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
I can lap you wen am going next month grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
madam enjoy ur money u work hard for it with ur pu*sY
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by tonexyx(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is sure a trending mom.

The mom of two took to IG to share photos of herself and her kids vacationing in London, in photos she hashtagged;#londondiaries.

See more photos.......

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-mercy-aigbe-vacation-kids-london/

beautiful family
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
We should fry akamu?
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Daminaj1(f): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
nice
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lovely grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by tokrizy: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
vacation to london every year..thats nyc sha

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Not bad
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:
Instead of taking pictures and showing swags, she should be on the pulpit at mountain of fire or Redeem camp praying that God should not let her daughter be a homeless woman with two kids from different husband just like her.

Amebo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by 26Clueless(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
lucky children
Re: Mercy Aigbe On Vacation With Her Children In London (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Money good oooo

Money must be made at all cost

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.