Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Is This Really A Programming Section? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is This Really A Programming Section? (1116 Views)

Programming Section Moderator Recruitment / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / My Advice To Seun On How To Improve Nairaland Programming Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really A Programming Section? by kingvicky(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Where is the vibe, the motivation? There is nothing that ignites the passion of those who really need to get a feel of that coding vibe in this section. It's a cyber-graveyard filled with dead threads most of which are zombies (threads made years ago yet with recent comments).
I'm quite at an intermediate level as regards coding but there are times I feel like giving up or trashing that feeling to write cool programs and I go to forums to get motivated but what I see here is a morale killer.
Re: Is This Really A Programming Section? by seunthomas: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
kingvicky:
Where is the vibe, the motivation? There is nothing that ignites the passion of those who really need to get a feel of that coding vibe in this section. It's a cyber-graveyard filled with dead threads most of which are zombies (threads made years ago yet with recent comments).
I'm quite at an intermediate level as regards coding but there are times I feel like giving up or trashing that feeling to write cool programs and I go to forums to get motivated but what I see here is a morale killer.
You can spice it up my brova. Enough wailing in this section...

1 Like

Re: Is This Really A Programming Section? by vickzdvipe(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
You're not the first and/or only person to observe the height of mediocrity that abounds in this section. Soon, a mofo would jump out of cover to call you an "over serious" person. Telling you the guys jeopardizing this section are doing it to make ends meet.
It's just a sad thing to know that mediocrity is abundant within most Nigerians.
Re: Is This Really A Programming Section? by kanayoNickel: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Once upon a time, this section was my favourite....until i discovered the arts section.

I used to dev a forum-like stuff back then, way back in the 1990's tongue

NL is like a LovePeddler you hate but cant stop seeing
Re: Is This Really A Programming Section? by kingvicky(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
seunthomas:

Nice idea but what if no one catches my drift?
Re: Is This Really A Programming Section? by ediko5(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
seunthomas:

He said he's in the intermediate level. Moreover his comment should've been pushed to the admin. I just worked through this section and discovered that there are so many spam posts here:

Make money online.
Buy Facebook page.
Get traffic to your site and lots of rubbish posts in this section. This is suppose to be the work of the admin to clear such posts outta this board. But the admin of this section are so dead.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, How Do I Stop MS Word Updates On Windows 8.1 / Want To Learn Programming On Your Own? These Ebooks Will Get You Up And Running / Techpally.com On Top Sites To Learn Computer Programming Free Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.