Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Does Graphcard Still Exist? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Graphcard Still Exist? (2407 Views)

Is Graphcard Still Working? / Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Graphcard Still Exist? by johndoe200: 1:00pm On May 08, 2010
I have wanted to open a Graphcard account, as usual for me on the internet, I first contacted them to make sure that they are still operational. Sadly I have not been able to get any response from anybody.

Before I give them any money I wanted to ask if anyone has actually had ANY communication from Graphcard in the recentĀ  (1 or 2 months) past?

They used to be good from what I heard but if I cannot contact them before they have my money, I can imagine what will happen after I send them money.

I would appreciate responses from members.

Thanks
Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by fxmaxony(m): 6:33pm On May 08, 2010
In fact I was about starting a thread on this graphcard,

Don't send money till further notice, Their customer support is dead for now, Visa Card generation Zero, i don't know of any other service of theirs such as as affiliate check receiving and payment reception in Nigeria stuff,

But my relying on them for visa card monthly payment for my web hosting server in US almost ruined my online biz since a fortnight.

Lets watch what Is going to happen to them
Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by tefund(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2010
graphcard is dead for now, it may never be functional again
Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by SSUK: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2010
Try sapnetsolutions.co.uk , the new payment portal for NIGERIANS that is making waves at the moment. They have an affordable innovative platform for handling all your international payments and delivery to NIGERIA.
Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by OrderBay(f): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2010
You can also check out www.orderbay.com.

They provide excellent service.

Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by fasanD1(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
pls fxmaxony, how can i get my money back from grapicard, yeye people
Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by tefund(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
Graphcard is dead for now,we provide reloadable and non reloadable visa card for internet payment,pay online online without owning a credit card or paypal account.

check us out at www.finexo.in
Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by 2legit2qt(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
@all

Hi guyz. I don't know what you people use your GRAPHCARD account for cos from the look of things most of you don't have a good report of them. I have been a regular GRAPHCARD user for close to 2 years now and i must state categorically clear that they have not failed me "yet". As a matter of fact i have just transfered $150 to my graphcard account through VTN BANKPHB naira payment 2 weeks ago and using the online shopper at Graphcard they have been able to place an order for me on the web and the online store has sent me a mail confirming the order placement and the estimate date or delivery of my order.

Also, am quiet aware that GRAPHCARD visa card is not good for offseting recurrent payment such as WEBHOSTING payment infact payment that recquire monthly recurrent bill. If you read through there TERMS & FAQ you'll get to know more.

I have also requested for their visa card once and it was issued immediately, though it took me some days to be able to make ONLINE payment with it but eventually i made it and was able to roll over the balance into my graphcard account.

But all said, with the views of all of you Nairalanders, i have these much to say. Though its my own point of view about GRAPHCARD but i'll also thread softly not to get caught UNAWARE.

Thanks.
Re: Does Graphcard Still Exist? by kokud: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2010
you can fund ur paypal account and alertpay account at www.paytransaction.com

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Web-Based Businesses To Start In Nigeria Or In Africa? / You Have A Project/job That Needs Financing? Let's Discuss. / An Open Letter To Mtn On Sim Re-registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.