Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) (20688 Views)

Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by SweetBitterLeaf(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
I would NEVER marry a religious woman, they seem to throw their brain away when they enter religion, chai

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by DemonHunTER: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked

They are flogging Satan.
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Inspire01: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na so my neighbors come back from crusade go straight to their rooms without talking to anybody begin dey flog wall. Na later i hear say na instruction from the pastor

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Akshow: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
GoodMuyis:

You that have been using brain, what problems have you solve?
who is this fly? Fly off my mention. I dont entertain brainwashed people.

5 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Mrjaz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol I blame Buhari sha
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
What an exercise in futility!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Thesia(f): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmmmmm, I never see, sentimental fools believing whatever their fake pastors tell them to do, some people are damn crazy, how can u do this and call that praying...
Rubbish, fake pastors everywhere!!!.
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Thesia(f): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Inspire01:
Na so my neighbors come back from crusade go straight to their rooms without talking to anybody begin dey flog wall. Na later i hear say na instruction from the pastor
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by kullozone(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
All the young girls in the church should remain in that position, I'm coming to give them "the D"... Dogggy style.
I don't care if they're acting mad or actually mad... I'll give them like that smiley

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by immortal145: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2018
women sha...
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by sunbilor(m): 1:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Women! Only God knows una problem. grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Vince77(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2018
It is finished
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by AlphaDibia(m): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Can you imagine
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2018
why are they not on the field feeding on grass. Bunch of Nebukadnezers and idiosyncracy. That is d height of joblessness and readiness to follow any idiot called a pastor in anticipation to bring windfall money to better their life.

Very soon their pastor go buy 600 Acres of camping or retreat ground for Ibadan express way while the larger bulk of the Church member becomes poorer. This is a pure indication that we are overly religious and fetish in Africa. Both the Christians, Muslims and Traditionalist into blood money ritual practice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Okeikpu(m): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2018
I said it
Government isn't our biggest problem
But religious modern slavery

Any country wt foolish women r dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Okeikpu(m): 3:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Akshow:
All I see is a bunch of lazy arrse, sadistic, fanatical, poverty stricken, lunatic, foolish, mooooronic, brainwashed, useless modaphukers.

The bane to our progress and development is noting but religion. Until we quit useless prayers over something logical thinking can solve, we'll continue to be backward as a nation. Imagine what sensible grown ups are doing. Smh
Very embarrassing cry
What a phuck is wrong wt my pple
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by menwongo(m): 3:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Perogg1:
I just dey imagine the weed them smoke
Lol likewise me!
What are you still doing on nl if your games are sure
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided Ignorance of wisdom and knowledge. Void understanding!
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by menwongo(m): 3:29am On Apr 07, 2018
sunbilor:
Women! Only God knows una problem. grin
Blame them not my brother!
What do expect from people devil meet one on one in garden of Eden?

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by RealGucci: 4:11am On Apr 07, 2018
some curses n brain washing remains in africa.
wtf
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Origin(f): 5:04am On Apr 07, 2018
When you believe Satan is in the ground (hell) and God is in the Sky (heaven?)..
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by semyman: 5:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Once you turn to this mode of worship, know that brains will not be required. Your husband has no say anymore in what happens to you and you have no more control over your finances. #FREETHESHEEPLE

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Wisebliss1(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2018
I know say na women nai dis kind thing dey sweet for body pass. See brainwashing
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Nigeria is the Only country that human been has lost there medullauplaganter, shamefull country.
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by dtruth50: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Because flogging the ground is as bad as kidnapping little girls and raping them into accepting islam. Stupid reasoning from a stupid religion.
fish brain. what does Islam got to do with his comment? is he d only one dt comment against dem? deal with ur own set of people first

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 6:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Women and gullibility.
SMH...
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by bfred(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmmm... Nigerian Pastors... I tire oooo

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Oh not again shocked
What's happening to the Christian folks of Nigeria
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by chikago1: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2018
Onechancearmy:

Because flogging the ground is as bad as kidnapping little girls and raping them into accepting islam. Stupid reasoning from a stupid religion.
Please remove that shirt that you are wearing. It has ignorance written at the back.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by frank317: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2018
I see no difference between this and falling on ur knees talkin to urself in the name of prayer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.