Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) (20690 Views)

Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by mrgee1986(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2018
May God help us
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 7:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Akshow:
who is this fly? Fly off my mention. I dont entertain brainwashed people.

That washed brain has solve many problem, while you are yet to disclose what you are using your unwashed brain for.

Nigeria/Africa is not develop because of people like you
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Orgyte: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerians are so gullible especially the ladies when it comes to religion. Tufiakwa.........................
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2018
queensera:
Congregants were seen today, flogging the floor as their enemies at a Nigerian church.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txGbwuwR7wM

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/congregants-seen-flogging-floor-as.html

But Matthew chapter 5 said we should love our enemies and continue praying for them..... So where on earth is this church seeing there own doctrine
Well even the same Jesus many would come to me in the last days and I would deny them
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2018
ednut1:
Mostly women
What do you expect bro, they're the most gullible
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by SAMBARRY: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2018
The cane should rather be used to flog their brain maybe they will have small sense
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Doctormarrvin: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Nobody should blame them. The government has failed them, most of their family members has failed them and to think they have problems here and there. Let them flog their "enemies" on the floor instead of committing suicide.
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by zedman1(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2018
Mostly, I repeat, mostly, I didn't say all the time. I just wanted to say most times women..... Ok, it's like there's a guy in the picture. Could he be the pastor?
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Martinez19(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
I would NEVER marry a religious woman, they seem to throw their brain away when they enter religion, chai
Some of them are even fucking their pastors. Worse is that they can give your properties as seed in church in your absence.
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Martinez19(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Nobody should blame them. The government has failed them, most of their family members has failed them and to think they have problems here and there. Let them flog their "enemies" on the floor instead of committing suicide.
grin

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Martinez19(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Spatta:
hmm! So sad what lack of knowledge have done to people. Women especially are gullible

This is what you get when people read the Bible for you and you dont take time to read it yourself by God's spirit with understanding
grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Akshow: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
GoodMuyis:

That washed brain has solve many problem, while you are yet to disclose what you are using your unwashed brain for.

Nigeria/Africa is not develop because of people like you
ur mumuness is peak. It's in u.
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by mumjeremy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
dem get too much strength dat is y dey have tym to waste
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Madness, their hands are paining them right now.
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
ur mumuness is peak. It's in u.

Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Akshow: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=GoodMuyis post=66534288][/quote] grin grin mumu. Read the text on d pix u posted again. Lmao. Olodo ...ode grin angry grin
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by GoodMuyis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akshow:
grin grin mumu. Read the text on d pix u posted again. Lmao. Olodo ...ode grin angry grin

Clean Your eyes and read again, you will see better
Re: Church Members Flog The Ground (Video) by Akshow: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Clean Your eyes and read again, you will see better
be a good boy and re quote me with the corrected pix boy. I have no time to waste on zero iq children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.