Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" (28340 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by DjVirginGee(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Could This Be Another Collaboration?
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Teddy A has been teasing his fans with new music expectations since his exit from the reality show.
While he has been busy with media rounds all week, he did find some time to hang out with his friend and former collaborator, Phyno.
Teddy A had previously released a song called “Pepper”featuring Phyno in 2016.
In one of the photos, Teddy A captioned “On pursche! New music out soon“.

More photos and watch their first collaboration in 2016 "pepper" below: http://www.virginxclusive.com/2018/04/teddy-spotted-with-phyno-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by swiz123(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Patiently waiting for teddy A to release his cacophony

9 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by stefanweeks: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Isi ego

17 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by datfreshdoc(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Issa banger........

7 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Oya nah

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by tyson98: 5:35am On Apr 07, 2018
The guy na bigboy from time he just never blow ni

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by wayne4loan: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
King of the east and the toilet King cheesy

54 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by Bossontop(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
All dese bloggers sef....dem say na "spotted" were they hiding b4??

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by jericco1(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
he's very calm
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by HausaOverlord: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Everybody now won be artist, if u like add music star to ur name like Uriel u no go still blow

7 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by hazan041(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy

Make he no just sing like efe
I no be bbn fan but I knew efe is quack that time he looks that headies award and someone tell him to remove his cap make hit song enter
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by Diegostan(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Great strategy to use his 2.5m,
Heck Even Bambam can tag along so they can make a toilet scene in the music video, Nigerians would love that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by obojememe: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2018
tongue alpha male

not just feeling d niggg

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Wow. .. What an achievement cry
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by overhypedsteve(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmm. He is sitting with phyno. Isn't that great. Everybody will like to sit with phyno.
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by QueenDeborah(f): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Nonsense news here and there.....

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by spencekat(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
Teddy A with the presence.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by tokrizy: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2018
k
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by hannysur8(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Tope Badman owo oko Bambam
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
#BBNAIJA2018:NINA WILL UNDERGO MORAL REHAB(IMSU VC) sad cool

This is to purge her from any bad influences she might have picked up while featuring on the BBN show. Vice Chancellor of the institution reportedly told some Owerri based journalists that the measure is to forestall and foreclose any of the bad influences being transmitted on other students of the university where Nina is currently a student. She said: “As we have a lot to do, you too have a lot to do. One of my students is now in Big Brother Naija. It is not the type of thing I am saying because I don’t see the need. I am talking of something positive; something that will help. We are praying, I told some people that this lady, whatever influence that she has, does not affect my other students here, my daughters here. “We give something that
http://trendsvile.com/bbnaija2018nina-will-undergo-moral-rehabimsu-vc/entertainment/

2 Shares

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by Ibibioesan(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
bros Bambam confirm Wetin una do for toilet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0I2kAP3_Y
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by BOOMnaija(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
It's obvious he really missed his phone

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by McBrooklyn(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol...
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by castrol180(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2018
He want to chop this one too...
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by RealGucci: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2018
all these broke asses forming yankee under naija soil
what a damn shame.
most of these celebs are broke asses
they wear replica watches
and high quality GL for dia neck.
let sickness hold them now
na dia u go know say all na packaging.
abegi
ugly phyno with ugly beards

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2018
He will hangout with all dem super stars but not even one of them showed him support when he was in the house

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by directonpc(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2018
See news
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by kevoh(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
All dese bloggers sef....dem say na "spotted" were they hiding b4??
grin grin grin
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by kevoh(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2018
castrol180:
He want to chop this one too...
grin grin grin Of course na, since same logic can be applied to Uriel!
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by BigJakie: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2018
This is proof that BBNaija may be rigged to an extent... what are the chances of someone who chills with Phyno on a regular from way back 2k16 to be on BBNaija.

Prolly paid his way to gain more publicity.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by Neoteny(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2018
Both of them seem a bit off.

Phyno is dressed like a gay with awkward colors and patterns.

The forever-phone-gazing Teddy always looks filthy and unkempt.
Re: Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" by NIJJAking(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video / Davido: My Father Is Rich, People Don't Support Me Because Of It (Video) / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.