Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu (24132 Views)

Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Okoyeebos:
50% of Lagosians are from the north?
We all know the clownish piglets who throw around useless statistics as regards their ownership of Lagos.

By the way, you also went to Kano to see women carrying dangerous objects?
In fact, when I first read his story, I was like.... cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by billyG(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
I only came hear to see d picture of AK-47.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by sharpwriter(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Lagos is sitting on a keg of gun powder. Last week fagba junction,7:30 pm. We saw about 3trucks carrying heavily armed masked men. They were not soldiers,but dressed exactly like militia men armed with spears,bow and arrows and guns I don't know the names of those guns. The way they were positioned like the were ready to shoot anyone who tried to take pictures of them. No single policeman was around,which was very unusual. People ran for dear life. I heard people whispering that they were going towards the abatoir. I don't know if Lagos state govt is aware of this became they say these people who come with their cattle from the north have been buring arms inside and around the abatoir . 50% of lagosians àre from the north. These people are stacking up ammunision for God knows why.

If it's true you saw spears, bows and arrows then know that northerners are in your midst. Those weapons are trademarks of Islamic militants or northern fighters plus anything that has to do with Arab things. I was in Ibadan some weeks ago and I noticed that abokis doing okadas have become much than before.... I don't think I'm imagining things, but I hope the dream I had around 2016 is not being unfolded before my eyes. Those people you saw with weapons may be waiting for instructions for anarchy especially during next year's election.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by sharpwriter(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
That's the problem with Nigerias. Tribalism is an issue,because it blinds us to the truth,and thinking that everyone who does not agree with you is an ibo or iPod. Whether you Yinmu from here to Niger republic it won't change the fact. I have already told it to my honorable friend at state house alausa,if they like let them ignore what is happening secretly.

Don't mind people... last year I read on this Nairaland how helicopters do come to bring foodstuffs to some Fulani men or herdsmen sha in Delta state in a remote part and desert area with few grass lands... they chased people who challenged them away. Some of them were seen wearing army outfits. If all these is true, I hope southern Nigerian won't be attacked suddenly while our leaders and people still think they are in control of their lands. These northerners have evil plan than we imagine.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by CioAngels(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
IGP, my question is this, are you paid spescialy to shield the fulani herdsmen on killing spree while the killed must not raise a finger? Just think well before collecting such blood money because the repercussions mighty be huge.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by Sctests: 6:01am On Apr 09, 2018
kyase the muslim fake tiv no go like this one. cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by Kyase(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Sctests:
kyase the muslim fake tiv no go like this one. cheesy
igbo Muslim I hail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babagana Abba Dalori: EFCC Arraigns Galaxy Boss On Fresh N95m Fraud Charge / Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire / Barber Arrested For Defiling A 6-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.