Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] (27356 Views)

Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by nairalanduseles: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
hot
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Kotodoctor: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oluwambo147:
can you explain why big Muslim alhaji marry minors

I cant!.

It's irrelevant to this topic.
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Ojuororun(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
PadiPadi11:
Burst my head
burst my brain too smiley
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by obowunmi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
She's cute as hell.
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
See as her body odour fool everywhere
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Slimfitgen(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Many of you women will be raped from hence forth. Time after time you will be raped. It's not a matter of when or if, it has already begun. Since you don't understand why muslim ask women to cover up.

Since you don't want to understand things at their basic level. Since you Want to go nude like primitive being, you will see men react to you like beast.

You have been noted.. Na you won go rape them abi? I'm sure you know the jail terms right?
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Kotodoctor: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Slimfitgen:

You have been noted.. Na you won go rape them abi? I'm sure you know the jail term right?

Na me de everywhere de rape them since?

Open your eyes. They are the ones attracting this things to themselves.
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Tonytonex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
I Like White Panties.
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by ireneidiva(f): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Many of you women will be raped from hence forth. Time after time you will be raped. It's not a matter of when or if, it has already begun. Since you don't understand why muslim ask women to cover up.

Since you don't want to understand things at their basic level. Since you Want to go nude like primitive being, you will see men react to you like beast.
So the 3years old that are raped aren't properly dressed?
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Slimfitgen(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Na me de everywhere de rape them since?

Open your eyes. They are the ones attracting this things to themselves.

Rape is Rape bruh, no matter how you try to paint it... Don't let your prick control you, make used of your brain.. You see opposite sex in pant and bra and what you can think of is Rape.. Danm you can't live in Brazil, have you heard of samba girls? Beverly Osu no get weyti those girl carry! People here don't think of rape because they know the Consequence of commiting such crime.. Brain of people like you need to be rewired.. No beef bruh if you understand what I mean!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Kotodoctor: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Slimfitgen:

Rape is Rape bruh, no matter how you try to paint it... Don't let your prick control you, make used of your brain.. You see opposite sex in pant and bra and what you can think of is Rape.. Danm you can't live in Brazil, have you heard of samba girls? Beverly Osu no get weyti those girl carry! People here don't think of rape because they know the Consequence of commiting such crime.. Brain of people like you need to be rewired.. No beef bruh if you understand what I mean!!!

Your are trying to fight instincts with reason. That fight is lost even before it starts my dear. Ever wonder why sex has reached this toxic level. I can't hint you, but is not unrelated to the indecency way women dress.

If you want to make a case for women, by all means go ahead. But all I know is that women will get raped. It's called primitive sun conciouse. And you my friend can't reason along that line.
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Slimfitgen(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Your are trying to fight instincts with reason. That fight is lost even before it starts my dear. Ever wonder why sex has reached this toxic level. I can't hint you, but is not unrelated to the indecency way women dress.

If you want to make a case for women, by all means go ahead. But all I know is that women will get raped. It's called primitive sun conciouse. And you my friend can't reason along that line.

Bruh.. sex might have reached its highest toxic level I don't argue tht with you, everything still base on how we think before we act.. Sex toxic would have not reached that level if we gat second or third thoughts before we made a move on unnecessary things that can messed our personalty up.. I rest my case bruh..
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Okeikpu(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigeman:
@Real osu
grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by Kotodoctor: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Slimfitgen:

Bruh.. sex might have reached its highest toxic level I don't argue tht with you, everything still base on how we think before we act.. Sex toxic would have not reached that level if we gat second or third thoughts before we made a move on unnecessary things that can messed our personalty up.. I rest my case bruh..

Do I come across to you like someone incapable of first second, and or even fifth thoughts. That you can reason this way, should not be taken for granted. Know that there are thousand of people incapale of doing so. Part of proper reasoning, is knowing this first hand.

When such instinct are triggered in people, there are some who can suppress it with reasoning just like you my good friend. However, on the other hand, there are those who cant. Unfortunately the ones who can't are in there majority. This is the logic now, instead of permitting women to dress indecent, thereby triggering such instincts, we appeal to them not to. That is why we ban indecent dressing. But many hinch everything on freedom.

We must reason for those who cant. And most women can't reason. Cover up! We're is the crime in that even.
Re: Beverly Osu Dances "Shaku Shaku" In Underwear [Video] by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
hmmmm, she has really eaten too much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) / Eniola Badmus' Father Is Dead (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Dazzles In White Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.