Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (29872 Views)

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by STORM2(f): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Aww this is lovely. How is he even able to hold her up? He is strong though.... hasn't even changed. Congrats to him.
I wish them both long life....his baby girl has grown lol.
Re: Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree by STORM2(f): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
pressplay411:

Take away the caption of the photo, now take another look. Doesn't it look seductive?
It would've appeared at least innocent if she was properly dressed without all her goodies out.

But obviously some will call me a prude.
To be honest I'm not seeing what you're seeing. There's no other way for him to have held her up....I don't even know how he had the strength to do it. As for her breasts and ass....lol...sorry it's making you so uncomfortable. She's a grown woman na. I'm sure that's not what was on their minds when they took the picture but no wahala.....you can focus on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression / Not The Marriage I Had In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.