Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian (45544 Views)

Lasisi Elenu: "My Female Fans Beg To Have Sex With Them” / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by ajibolajiblo: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Exclusive Epic throwback photos of Instagram comedian, Lasisi Elenu after claiming he is 22 years old

Hello everybody! Something just happened right now…

We know it’s Saturday and not the social media constituted day for throwbacks but we’re bending the rules cause these throwbacks are too epic to waste another second in sharing them!

Nigeria’s number 1 ranter and Instagram star, Lasisi Elenu has us in talks after we stumbled on his throwback photos and we’re not so h’angry rye now but amused AF!

Okay, first off, let’s break it to you by telling you that his real name isn’t Lasisi Elenu but Adeyemi – yeah that’s right, a ranter and a Yoruba demon… quite the blend init?

Then let’s tell you the little we know about him before y’all indulge yourselves with his major throwback photos.

We’ll be calling him Lasisi… cause that’s what we mutually know him as eh?

Lasisi is 28 years old as opposed to his recent declaration that he is 22 years old in a chat with HipTV… Brother Lasisi, brother Lasisi, you’re making us h’angry right now, why? why are you lying?!

We know this after we did a quick calculation with info we go from his social media page… not Instagram… obviously!

Asides from his age, we also know that he’s a graduate of Agriculture and Biosystems Engineering from the University of Ilorin – little wonder why he rants a lot eh?

Lasisi, interestingly, has a Hip-Hop side to him as we saw videos on him dropping some freestyles – makes us think, he obviously wasn’t happy his freestyles weren’t making waves, so he became angry and started ranting… you see, every disappointment is a blessing Brother Lasisi

For the record, Lasisi’s “Baby” is this Blue Honda Accord but judging from the waves he’s been making over the past few months, we’re sure he’d upgrade from “baby” to “babe” or “boo” perhaps? Lol

Nuff said people… Brace yourselves as we present to you these epic throwback photos of your favourite Instagram comedian – drums roll – LASISI ELENU!!!

Enjoy!! The photos were taken as far back as 2009! in the link below
https://www..com.ng/exclusive-epic-throwback-photos-instagram-comedian-lasisi-elenu-claiming-22-years-old/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lasisi lied about his age?? Bet why?

I thought only women do that shiit

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
That mouth has really come a long waysad grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Olachase(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
this one can lie for devil

please don't forget to check my profile picture and signature thanks for supporting my career
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by damola1: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by benjsniper33: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lasisi omaale

See how he dry like stock fish.

Anyway, lemme me help you order anything on Amazon for #300/$. Dm my sig for any more inquiries.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Beedoc: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
I think he is

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by DaddyKross: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
He was obviously kidding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Decapo: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Something just happened riat nau

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by AprokoGirl: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
His Real Name Is Adeyemi, and not Lasisi As He Is Popularly Called

He Studied Agriculture and Biosystems Engineering at UNILORIN

He Is A Big Rick Ross Fan

Puberty Was Really Hard On Him but God Has Been Very Faithful

READ HIS FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/960/biography-of-lasisi-elenu/

NOTE THAT HE IS A COMEDIAN AND HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WHAT EVER lol !!! ... HIS REAL AGE IS NOTE 22 , GET THE RIGHT FIGURE FROM THE LINK ABOVE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by momodub: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mabie
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Bossontop(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
He was obviously telling us his comedy (football)age na lyk some pipu said earlier.......ahn ahn sombori cannor Play wit u pipu again??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by YorubaAssasin: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
are you madt? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by donpapa(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Scam

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by rifasenate11(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
that's before
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Yusfunoble(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Even this old man dey claim 22 undecided

Wetin concern me, as long you're getting paid

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by eseveli(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
lying about your age because of BUHARI.. kaiii
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by BUSHHUNTER: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
I know dude like this...

They will try so hard to form posh! Eediot fit say he neva reach mainland b4....

Naso Garba Lawal lie so tey dem over use am for Nigeria

I remember one commentator dey lament say "Mr Lawal is tired and need to rest"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by myola777(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Football age

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by alphaconde(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
age is not real.

just like i have 3 child hood documents reflecting 3 different birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by zizman: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion,..shiiiiit!!!! I don forget wetin I wan talk sha

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by kingchris30(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
I guess 22 is the celebrity age
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Readwarn(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
E pass 22 for this throwback sef. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by EagleScribes: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello everyone, this is Lasisi again. Something just happened right now. I am seeing it on all the blogs and social media that I am lying about my age. Is it your lie or what concerns you or are you mad??.......

Make una free this guy abeg.

Na hin comedian age be dat. He dey look for another inspiration for more rants

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Offpoint: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
I believe him cuz I just celebrated my 10th birthday last week Saturday.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by exdedon10(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
That young man is 32 he retrogressed his age by 10 years
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by shortgun(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wodafuck should we do with this
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by niggi4life(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Earthbound:
Lasisi lied about his age?? Bet why?

I thought only women do that shiit
He didnt lie, he just recreated the regular lie most girls do grin

If u ask an average girl what her age is, she will say 22 grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by Stancutee: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bride Spotted Inside Shoprite In Her Wedding Gown Shortly After Her Wedding In Oyo.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/07/bride-spotted-inside-shoprite-in-her-wedding-gown-shortly-after-her-wedding-in-ondo-photos/
Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by BornAgainMay: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Add 15years to his age...... You will get the correct age

Btw, Op you are also victim of reduction of age. Anybody who has not done that before should be d first throw stone..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian by HeyCorleone(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
I didn't expect y'all to take the 22 thang seriously. C'mon now. He's a comedian. Any avenue to crack jokes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos / Fan To Anita Joseph: 'Lose Weight To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Married' / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.